PDA

View Full Version : This Staff should be FIRED IMMEDIATELY!!!

Reunion Dog
10-28-2023, 03:57 PM
And leave them all on the tarmac in Auburn. while you are at it just leave the team also. What a joke. This also includes Keenum & this joke of an AD we have

BLOW IT UP!!!

Pancho
10-28-2023, 03:58 PM
poor CZA has no clue what is happening. God help us

msstate7
10-28-2023, 03:59 PM
I agree. I was pro life till I saw this staff

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 04:00 PM
I agree. I was pro life till I saw this staff

Whatever dude. You were telling everyone all last week how this staff had it figured out, etc.

msstate7
10-28-2023, 04:02 PM
Whatever dude. You were telling everyone all last week how this staff had it figured out, etc.

Never said that. I was hopeful they had, and they obviously haven't. They have earned a pink slip

Pancho
10-28-2023, 04:02 PM
This is approaching croom bad really fast. We are seeing now that the Hogs O had refused to play for Enos and simply laid down.

civildawg
10-28-2023, 04:03 PM
I agree. You have to at least fire Brock after this game. Then start interviewing HC candidates asap

msstate7
10-28-2023, 04:04 PM
I agree. You have to at least fire Brock after this game. Then start interviewing HC candidates asap

Don't fire a soul unless it's zA. It's all za - the buck stops with him

civildawg
10-28-2023, 04:05 PM
I'm fine with that too but selmon is a *****

Todd4State
10-28-2023, 04:15 PM

Yeah he did! HaHaHaHa!

msstate7
10-28-2023, 04:16 PM
Yeah he did! HaHaHaHa!

Cool, you should be able to find a post of mine to bump. Let's see it

parabrave
10-28-2023, 04:33 PM
This is approaching croom bad really fast. We are seeing now that the Hogs O had refused to play for Enos and simply laid down.

Croom hell this is Shira bad. No coaches with a clue and USM talent. We go get all these 4 star receivers and don't get no 4 star
linemen or Linebackers/

Randolph Dupree
10-28-2023, 05:55 PM
Croom hell this is Shira bad. No coaches with a clue and USM talent. We go get all these 4 star receivers and don't get no 4 star
linemen or Linebackers/

Only reason this isn't Croom level is because there are better players...I didn't say good, I said better. Give it another year and we'll be Croom level bad though.

parabrave
10-28-2023, 05:58 PM
Only reason this isn't Croom level is because there are better players...I didn't say good, I said better. Give it another year and we'll be Croom level bad though.

I say that Croom had better players on both sides of the ball. He just had a crappy plan. Name one player on this team who would be be starting anywhere in the SEC.

Todd4State
10-28-2023, 06:04 PM

We're pretty close to 100 in total offense before the game. It's Croom level.

Randolph Dupree
10-28-2023, 06:06 PM
I say that Croom had better players on both sides of the ball. He just had a crappy plan. Name one player on this team who would be be starting anywhere in the SEC.

Yeah, you're right.

RockyDog
10-28-2023, 06:25 PM

Go away BankerReb

Randolph Dupree
10-28-2023, 06:55 PM

Yeah, you're right. We suck

R2Dawg
10-28-2023, 07:02 PM
We're pretty close to 100 in total offense before the game. It's Croom level.

I will say most year's Crooms D saved his teams. We ain't good anywhere now. The O has played one good game all year. D one good game all year. They ain't playing a good game the same game just the odds. The other games the O or D has only played 1-2 quarters worth a crap.

Todays loss is on D like USC. D won one last week. Maybe O won AZ and Western Mich. D plays just ave in first half or O finished two drives and we win today.

Overall just inept coaching, low talent all left by Leach. The style O we run ain't got jack to do with what is going on now.

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 07:05 PM
Go away BankerReb

Oh boy I really hurt your feelings didn?t I? Sorry the truth hurts and this isn?t some NCAA Football fantasy you live in.