PDA

View Full Version : Other Games

Really Clark?
10-28-2023, 01:05 PM
SMU is up 52-3 over Tulsa at the half. Is Tulsa playing with only 9 guys both ways? Goodness.

RocketDawg
10-28-2023, 04:08 PM
After the beatdown Florida is getting today by Georgia, we might finally be able to get Billy. **

Really Clark?
10-28-2023, 04:09 PM
After the beatdown Florida is getting today by Georgia, we might finally be able to get Billy. **

Lol. Hard pass!!

BulldogBear
10-28-2023, 04:26 PM
I reiterate how very, VERY short sighted it would be for the SEC to add Clemson. Florida is a premium state. SC is not. Do not add another SC school. Clemson is a historical Auburn or UPig, not a UGa or Bama. There are an awful lot of 4-5 win seasons in their history. The early 80s and the Dabo years are phases. If Auburn, for instance, was not already in the SEC, we would not be adding another school in AL. They would not be an expansion team, so why should their twin in SC be?

Santiago
10-28-2023, 04:32 PM
SMU is up 52-3 over Tulsa at the half. Is Tulsa playing with only 9 guys both ways? Goodness.

SMU has a dang good coaching staff. And aren't they already giving 25k to each player minimum in NIL? They have a couple of billionaires itching to become the T Boone Pickens for them when they join the ACC

Really Clark?
10-28-2023, 06:01 PM
SMU has a dang good coaching staff. And aren't they already giving 25k to each player minimum in NIL? They have a couple of billionaires itching to become the T Boone Pickens for them when they join the ACC

I like their DC a good bit. They do have a lot of money. But I don't care who you are, 52 in a half is a huge shit job by Tulsa.

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 07:15 PM
I like their DC a good bit. They do have a lot of money. But I don't care who you are, 52 in a half is a huge shit job by Tulsa.

Did Teddy Knox ever do anything at SMU? Haven?t kept up..

Kentucky trying to make a game of it against UT.

Lincoln Riley isn?t making friends out West. Emerick will be out of a job soon.

Really Clark?
10-28-2023, 07:18 PM
Did Teddy Knox ever do anything at SMU? Haven?t kept up..

Kentucky trying to make a game of it against UT.

Lincoln Riley isn?t making friends out West. Emerick will be out of a job soon.

No he hasn't done anything yet.

Yeah they are playing them pretty good so far.

I never cared for Emerick

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 07:26 PM
No he hasn't done anything yet.

Yeah they are playing them pretty good so far.

I never cared for Emerick

Emerick has screwed us in the coast but man he and Dudek together was like real life Dumb and Dumber.

Really Clark?
10-28-2023, 07:27 PM
Emerick has screwed us in the coast but man he and Dudek together was like real life Dumb and Dumber.

Horrid. They both were just stupid.

Really Clark?
10-28-2023, 10:10 PM
GT giving UNC all they want

Really Clark?
10-28-2023, 10:21 PM
GT 46-42 with 3 min left and the ball

Todd4State
10-29-2023, 01:48 AM
I could get behind Rhett Lashlee as our head coach. Especially if he brings in Scott Symons with him at DC.

Really Clark?
10-29-2023, 08:11 AM
I could get behind Rhett Lashlee as our head coach. Especially if he brings in Scott Symons with him at DC.

I don't see him leaving since they are ACC bound next year. It would take a higher profile job