PDA

View Full Version : A&M vs South Carolina

TrapGame
10-28-2023, 11:24 AM
A&M sucks.

RocketDawg
10-28-2023, 11:31 AM
South Carolina looks better than I thought they would. Lots of fans think we should have beat them - I'm not so sure.

BrunswickDawg
10-28-2023, 11:35 AM
South Carolina looks better than I thought they would. Lots of fans think we should have beat them - I'm not so sure.
The SEC is:
UGA
Bama
Everyone else(not you Vandy)
Vandy

TrapGame
10-28-2023, 11:38 AM

We needed two stops on Rattler to win that game. Just an average defense that night and we win. That's why I hope this new improved defense shows up this afternoon.

A&M should not be this average. They have resources most P5 schools would kill for. Jimbo is a very average coach. I think A&M will move on at the end of this season. There are rumors that Bjork has already been talking to Sexton about the possibility of hiring Lane.

parabrave
10-28-2023, 11:51 AM
Jayhawk fans tauntintg Oklahoma with SEC SEC chants.

parabrave
10-28-2023, 11:52 AM
We needed two stops on Rattler to win that game. Just an average defense that night and we win. That's why I hope this new improved defense shows up this afternoon.

A&M should not be this average. They have resources most P5 schools would kill for. Jimbo is a very average coach. I think A&M will move on at the end of this season. There are rumors that Bjork has already been talking to Sexton about the possibility of hiring Lane.

Texas High School Football is soft.

preachermatt83
10-28-2023, 12:12 PM

Jimbo is awful

DownwardDawg
10-28-2023, 12:18 PM
Jimbo is awful

Yes he is. Average is a compliment to him. Just think about how much talent they get every year. It's crazy. If they don't replace him after this year I don't know what to say.

Maverick91
10-28-2023, 12:24 PM
The SEC is:
UGA
Bama
Vandy

Lol

Will be interesting to see the shake up that Oklahoma and Texas bring to the mix next year.

Maverick91
10-28-2023, 12:27 PM
Honest question about Bimbo, I have never been a fan of him always thought he was a little bit of a cry baby and snake oil salesman. But i mean it’s really hard to be this average of a team with the talent and resources they bring in and have. Is their ANY chance that he is an okayish coach and their is just a crapload of meddling from boosters that brings his coaching down to the pathetic product we see on the field?

Dawgology
10-28-2023, 12:34 PM
That fact we lost to SC is ridiculous. I can’t believe some of you nerds want Beamer as the head coach at State. SMH.

parabrave
10-28-2023, 12:37 PM
Honest question about Bimbo, I have never been a fan of him always thought he was a little bit of a cry baby and snake oil salesman. But i mean it’s really hard to be this average of a team with the talent and resources they bring in and have. Is their ANY chance that he is an okayish coach and their is just a crapload of meddling from boosters that brings his coaching down to the pathetic product we see on the field?

Years ago LSU hired Curley Hallman away from USM and he was terrible. Same as Jimbo. Curley had Brett and Jimbo had Jamis. Hell Gene had Scam. Some coaches get lucky and get that one great player that makes their career.

TrapGame
10-28-2023, 12:39 PM
That fact we lost to SC is ridiculous. I can’t believe some of you nerds want Beamer as the head coach at State. SMH.

I was leaning toward Beamer until I started watching Chadwell at Liberty. It's a seamless transition from Freeze to him. He has that offense rolling. Put that with his Coastal Carolina and Delta State years and he should be in Selmon's top three if by some chance we move on.

RocketDawg
10-28-2023, 01:13 PM

I think I spoke too soon ....

BrunswickDawg
10-28-2023, 01:22 PM
Lol

Will be interesting to see the shake up that Oklahoma and Texas bring to the mix next year.

It will look like this -

The SEC is:
UGA
Bama
Vandy

TrapGame
10-28-2023, 01:25 PM
These targeting penalties are getting ridiculous.

parabrave
10-28-2023, 01:41 PM
Why all the love for Spencer Rattler ever since he came over from Ok??

Op4isabitch
10-28-2023, 01:44 PM

That?s easy: he checks both boxes. White and black. Duh.

Bdawg
10-28-2023, 01:46 PM
These targeting penalties are getting ridiculous.

I’m sure I could find some kind of hit every play they could throw someone out on. I mean why not throw every RB out when they duck their head every time when contact is coming. Sick of it.

Bdawg
10-28-2023, 01:48 PM

It’s still a game but how many intentional groundings does it take to understand a sack is better

TrapGame
10-28-2023, 02:05 PM
If we beat Auburn that South Carolina loss is really gonna start pissing me off.

Pancho
10-28-2023, 02:14 PM
get ready then

EdwardDrayton
10-28-2023, 02:14 PM
If we beat Auburn that South Carolina loss is really gonna start pissing me off.

They're about to be 2-6; it's an embarrassing loss for us already.