PDA

View Full Version : I'm just as pumped for this one as I was last week

Coach34
10-28-2023, 12:58 AM
We need this win
The AR Cult doesnt want us to win
The AR Cult gives Freezus a pass for not having his guys in there to run his offense as they are even worse than us- yet doesnt give the same courtesy to Barbay. So a win would be even more enjoyable
It's tough to win on the road in the SEC outside of Nashville.
A win would guarantee a bowl plus put the season total wins back in play for us degenerates. I want that $500 win
I cant stand Freezus and his hypocritical BS
I enjoy laughing at the AR Cult
I enjoy laughing at all the posters that said this staff couldnt win an SEC game get a chance at 4-4 with a win
We get to continue to laugh at the morons comparing this staff to Croom
**** Auburn

Tater
10-28-2023, 02:23 AM
Ain't you supposed to give up drinking?

Season Win Total O6.5 hitting would be lovely. Threw $250 on it myself.

StarkVegasSteve
10-28-2023, 04:57 AM
How about wanting a win because you are a State fan? You are no better than them if the only reason you want us to win is to rub their noses in it. Hell you wanted us to lose last year because you did not like the offense. At the present moment this staff is not good. Just like the last staff was not good year 1. The difference there is that Leach had a track record of being able to turn it around and Arnett does not. Maybe he does turn it around. Maybe he stops meddling in the offense. However, the problem with DCs that end up being HCs is that they never really can stop meddling in the offense. All of them want to RTGDF and not do what it takes to win no matter the cost. Hell even Saban had that problem until he realized he was getting passed by.

Look I do not like the AR purists just as much as others because they hijack every thread and turn it into Leach vs Arnett. However, you do the same thing. And hell, you start threads doing it. You are right, this staff is not Croom level bad. But for the love of god, stop acting like they are the 2015 Bama staff.

Pancho
10-28-2023, 06:22 AM
oh, the joy of it all

Dawgface
10-28-2023, 07:00 AM
We need this win
The AR Cult gives Freezus a pass for not having his guys in there to run his offense as they are even worse than us- yet doesnt give the same courtesy to Barbay. So a win would be even more enjoyable
A win would guarantee a bowl plus put the season total wins back in play for us degenerates. I want that $500 win
I enjoy laughing at all the posters that said this staff couldnt win an SEC game get a chance at 4-4 with a win
**** Auburn

I?m thrilled you rebounded from your near death experience. I truly did pray for you. But you are back to being an a-hole and that?s a shame.

msstate7
10-28-2023, 07:19 AM
Delete

basedog
10-28-2023, 08:03 AM
34, please pump the brakes, I have never seen or heard of a true Msu fan wanted us to lose. I don't understand why you post things like this. It's a message board and we all can get out of whack, but I believe everyone of ED are true Msu fans. I suppose there is a reason you do this.

Just saying,

Maroonthirteen
10-28-2023, 08:12 AM
If... if.... we clean up the OL blocking issues (you know.. actually knowing the direction of the play), I like our chances today.

Again, assuming the defense has a good game as well. We need some Anthony Derricks/Derek Pegues pick 6 magic.

BeardoMSU
10-28-2023, 08:28 AM
Weird...

Turfdawg67
10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
Weird...

That's kind. He's nothing but a troll with an agenda...

Cooterpoot
10-28-2023, 09:08 AM
It's like going to Dr. Jellyfinger and hoping for good news

Coach34
10-28-2023, 09:50 AM
How about wanting a win because you are a State fan?

Literally the first thing I said was "We need this win"

RockyDog
10-28-2023, 10:12 AM
Mike is leading us to victory today. Take off the training wheels and let the boys play, Arnett!!

StarkVegasSteve
10-28-2023, 10:24 AM
Literally the first thing I said was "We need this win"

But leave it at that. You then have to go into the Arnett/Leach debate, coaching staff debate, air raid stuff, etc. It just brings unnecessary crap up for the 38th consecutive thread. We could start a thread about 2+2 equaling 4 and you and KB would somehow turn that into you hating Leach and him being Crissy Froyd.

confucius say
10-28-2023, 10:42 AM
Watching the ark game this morning, 11:40 of second quarter we run a toss right to Tulu out of the backfield. The line pulls the other way.
I apologize for doubting some of you about that.

Biguglyjoe
10-28-2023, 10:49 AM
That's kind. He's nothing but a troll with an agenda...

He's been doing this stuff for years. I can remember some of his gems on 6pack. Good times.

preachermatt83
10-28-2023, 12:11 PM
Our secondary is just so terrible. If we can improve that we have a chance. But I think freeze will go right after our dbs

StarkVegasSteve
10-28-2023, 01:33 PM
Our secondary is just so terrible. If we can improve that we have a chance. But I think freeze will go right after our dbs

I kind of hope he does. His QBs have shown very little ability to throw accurately and his receivers have not been much better.

MrCoachKlein
10-28-2023, 02:07 PM
Not sure if I'm lucky or unlucky I got the total at 6. Better chance of pushing but doubled my bet because it was a half off lol. I'm always excited for msu fb, but this one I'm really up for. Ark, aub and Ky were always gonna determine our season.

msstate7
10-28-2023, 02:09 PM
We need this win
**** Auburn

Take a look at Tulsa

Really Clark?
10-28-2023, 02:12 PM
Take a look at Tulsa

Yeah 66-10 SMU over Tulsa

preachermatt83
10-28-2023, 02:42 PM
I kind of hope he does. His QBs have shown very little ability to throw accurately and his receivers have not been much better.

Still feeling that way?

StarkVegasSteve
10-28-2023, 02:45 PM
Still feeling that way?

I got over confident and forgot the Matt Brock defense makes every QB look like a combo of Joe Burrow and Trevor Lawrence.

preachermatt83
10-28-2023, 02:51 PM
I got over confident and forgot the Matt Brock defense makes every QB look like a combo of Joe Burrow and Trevor Lawrence.

Lol. Our dbs are just so bad. We are gonna have to pressure the qb

Big4Dawg
10-28-2023, 03:02 PM
We need this win
**** Auburn

This isn?t going to end well for you

Op4isabitch
10-28-2023, 03:24 PM
Pumped for this? This is a cluster ****, coaching to players to management. Changing your name to Cheerleader34.
This program is absolute horseshit.

Pancho
10-28-2023, 03:37 PM
i am un pumped now

msudawg1200
10-28-2023, 03:55 PM
Glad you were pumped. How long did it last?

Saltydog
10-28-2023, 03:56 PM
Where's ya boy Peterson? He must still be up Arnett's ass. Just for reference, Leach hung 43 and 39 on them the last two years. This juggernaut is on pace to hang a grand total of 6.

StarkVegasSteve
10-28-2023, 03:57 PM
Never mind….this staff is Croom level bad.

BankerDog
10-28-2023, 04:06 PM
Y?all take it easy on JVCoach34?he is use to coaching losing teams at multiple stops so to him, this staff just reminds him of himself: Incompetent. I mean I?m sure glad we are just some good ole boys who ?are blue collar and bring their lunch pale to work every day? type team.

I miss a coaching staff that would at least have their guys ready to play ball and put their guys in positions to win. The number of guys who were left from last year have regressed tremendously-but no one cares because they can go drink with Rod Gibson and Peterson at the Bin.

I?m sure the Jucos we have offered are really going to help though next year while everyone else loads up on portal kids. Y?all better hope we hold off OM on JJ and Stonka?

BuckyIsAB****
10-28-2023, 04:15 PM
We need this win
**** Auburn

Some of us got what we wanted

BeardoMSU
10-28-2023, 04:44 PM
We need this win
**** Auburn

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4c/87/40/4c8740761dea248970d955eff0607a06.gif