PDA

View Full Version : What is the deal

basedog
10-27-2023, 09:08 PM
With Charlotte coach with his coaching attire? Looks awful and disrespectful.

Really Clark?
10-27-2023, 09:15 PM

A big pizza and beer stain would make it perfect. Lol

basedog
10-27-2023, 09:32 PM
A big pizza and beer stain would make it perfect. Lol

Fixing to be 2-6, maybe worse looking HC I’ve ever seen in college.

Really Clark?
10-27-2023, 09:44 PM
Fixing to be 2-6, maybe worse looking HC I’ve ever seen in college.

No doubt

Maverick91
10-28-2023, 09:31 AM
Yeah that look only works if you are winning. If you aren’t it looks sloppy and everyone thinks that’s why your team sucks.

basedog
10-28-2023, 09:49 AM
Yeah that look only works if you are winning. If you aren’t it looks sloppy and everyone thinks that’s why your team sucks.

Too me, it's a total disgrace to the Coaching world on game day. Also, it's a reflection to the University not caring about appearance. Coaches should represent their school and university with respect, not some redneck backwards looking bozo! I came from a different era, thank the Good Lord. He showed no class!

Tater
10-28-2023, 09:55 AM
We have NFL coaches who wear sweats. It's a different era. Worrying about what the coach wears as a fan is just weird.

Unless it's khaki shorts to open the season. Then **** that guy.

basedog
10-28-2023, 10:26 AM
We have NFL coaches who wear sweats. It's a different era. Worrying about what the coach wears as a fan is just weird.

Obviously you didn't see the HC last night. But maybe you did........

Wearing sweats is one thing, but being shirtless with cutoff sweatshirt showing hairy ambits while wearing shorts is disgusting!

The Federalist Engineer
10-28-2023, 11:05 AM

https://y.yarn.co/8d830b16-11e3-4343-a418-168e05713394_text.gif

Maverick91
10-28-2023, 12:22 PM

I tend to agree. But their is a level of professional dress that you should have. I am glad they aren’t out their in suit and ties, don’t know how the old boys did that. Their entire outfit at the end of games had to be as wet as if they had jumped in a pool.

That being said, I will say coaches wearing athletic attire with khakis is about as casual as I would like to see it. I don’t like the sweats look at all it’s sloppy for a head coach.

Maverick91
10-28-2023, 12:22 PM
Too me, it's a total disgrace to the Coaching world on game day. Also, it's a reflection to the University not caring about appearance. Coaches should represent their school and university with respect, not some redneck backwards looking bozo! I came from a different era, thank the Good Lord. He showed no class!

Agreed! I don’t care if he wears that crap in practice.