PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting looks to be going well....

gtowndawg
10-26-2023, 01:39 PM
:(

Last and next to last in the SEC.

https://247sports.com/Season/2024-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/?Conference=SEC

https://n.rivals.com/team_rankings/2024/sec/football/recruiting

BlackSailsDawg
10-26-2023, 01:42 PM
And as another poster stated, we are raiding piss poor g5 teams to fill out this recruiting cycle

StarkVegasSteve
10-26-2023, 01:45 PM
I just hope this is because we are going to load up in the portal. I have a bad feeling that is not the case though.

confucius say
10-26-2023, 01:55 PM
Meh. Largely because we have the fewest commits in the league along with Mizzou, who is 15th. We are going to load up on transfers. Need 2 transfer qb.

Our average per player is 88.11 which is higher than it's been in years.

Santiago
10-26-2023, 02:10 PM
Meh. Largely because we have the fewest commits in the league along with Mizzou, who is 15th. We are going to load up on transfers. Need 2 transfer qb.

Ole Miss landed some defensive players we want. Players typically MSU gets over Ole Miss

gtowndawg
10-26-2023, 02:10 PM

Is it though? 2022 ranking was a 88.08. 2021 was an 86.46 so it's a bump from there. 2019 was 88.60. Leaving room for the portal does make sense though.

Coach34
10-26-2023, 02:39 PM

Yep. Because we are losing an extremely large number of players- we plan to add a bunch from the portal. Which, I mean makes sense unless you just hate this staff and want to bitch. Our average per player is just like last year's and much higher than 2021

Dawgface
10-26-2023, 02:50 PM
Yep. Because we are losing an extremely large number of players- we plan to add a bunch from the portal. Which, I mean makes sense unless you just hate this staff and want to bitch. Our average per player is just like last year's and much higher than 2021

Yes we hate this staff and plan to bitch.

BrunswickDawg
10-26-2023, 03:19 PM
Yes we hate EVERY staff and plan to ALWAYS bitch.

FIFY

Dawgface
10-26-2023, 03:51 PM
FIFY
Some might bitch about them all. The obvious ones are Croom, JoMo and this one.

confucius say
10-26-2023, 04:27 PM
Is it thought? 2022 ranking was a 88.08. 2021 was an 86.46 so it's a bump from there. 2019 was 88.60. Leaving room for the portal does make sense though.

2023 87.81
2022 88.08
2021 86.46
2020 87.51
So it's higher than all those.

2019 88.60
2018 87.20
2017 86.11
2016 87.08
2015 87.69

So yea, our current 88.11 is higher than all but one of the last 9 years. Probably going back further too but I got tired of looking.

msstate7
10-26-2023, 05:57 PM
2023 87.81
2022 88.08
2021 86.46
2020 87.51

2019 88.60
2018 87.20
2017 86.11
2016 87.08
2015 87.69

So yea, our current 88.11 is higher than all but one of the last 9 years. Probably going back further too but I got tired of looking.

Avg per recruit is a great way to gauge a class imo (unless you have kickers and punters that drag it down). With that said, OM has some dlinemen we need. We have to hit in the portal

3dawgnight15
10-26-2023, 06:53 PM
How you could compare this staff to Croom is beyond me. It may well end up being Croom bad but this staff hasn?t even finished one season. Again, not pumping ZA and Co but to compare 3/4 of a season to the dark ages is a bit premature.

Really Clark?
10-26-2023, 06:53 PM
Just picked Jennings, LB from Hinds CC. Was a freshman all-American at Maryland then transferred to Kansas St for a semester then UCF last year and redshirted. 2 to play 2.

RocketDawg
10-26-2023, 07:09 PM
Billy at Florida is doing really well. To me, that's pretty surprising. Maybe it's just UF and not so much Billy.

Turfdawg67
10-26-2023, 07:30 PM
Lolz, a couple on here will try and convince you that there's no country club and we are now following the book of Lame recruiting. Sinking ship... and going down fast.

ScottH
10-26-2023, 07:32 PM
Is this program being run by Petersen? It certainly reeks of such.

Turfdawg67
10-26-2023, 07:37 PM
How you could compare this staff to Croom is beyond me. It may well end up being Croom bad but this staff hasn?t even finished one season. Again, not pumping ZA and Co but to compare 3/4 of a season to the dark ages is a bit premature.

You obviously didn't live through it... it's crazy how similar it is. And Croom beat a ranked UF his first year, but we're hanging our hats on a 2-5 Arkansas victory. It didn't matter that Croom won SEC COTY and took us to a bowl game a couple years later, the writing was on the wall, it was doomed and everyone without an agenda knew it... same as this regime.

Coach34
10-26-2023, 07:49 PM
You obviously didn't live through it... it's crazy how similar it is. And Croom beat a ranked UF his first year, but we're hanging our hats on a 2-5 Arkansas victory. It didn't matter that Croom won SEC COTY and took us to a bowl game a couple years later, the writing was on the wall, it was doomed and everyone without an agenda knew it... same as this regime.

How so?

We have a winning record currently. Croom was garbage from the start
Recruiting hasnt fallen off and we are going to hammer the portal
Team plays hard
Team is less penalized than under Leach

What are you seeing Nostradumbass the rest of us arent?

Really Clark?
10-26-2023, 07:55 PM

Well I lived through Croom. Including being at the Maine game his first season too. This ain't Croom bad

Coach34
10-26-2023, 08:17 PM
Well I lived through Croom. Including being at the Maine game his first season too. This ain't Croom bad

Croom lost to Maine- which would have been even worse than losing to Western Michigan. 2004 Maine finished 5-6 even with their win over us. They werent even a decent garbage team

Comparing this team to that is hilariously stupid

Biguglyjoe
10-26-2023, 09:08 PM
It's almost impossible to compare the results in wins and losses considering how different each situation was that Croom and Arnett walked into.

confucius say
10-26-2023, 10:13 PM

Didn't live through it? Do you think he's 15?

CaptainObvious
10-26-2023, 10:52 PM
It's almost impossible to compare the results in wins and losses considering how different each situation was that Croom and Arnett walked into.

This is a fair assessment. Croom inherited a 3 year bad football program, beat Alabama, won the Egg back in 2007, and set Mullen up with a nice Class in 2009. He started with a Yugo and finished with a Pinto though.

Arnett inherited a large chunk of a 9 win team, a Record setting QB, and 23 Seniors and so far has held serve except for South Carolina with a complete overhaul of the offense and a hands off approach to both Coordinators until this past weekend. The Kia is in the ditch, but may have the 4 wheel drive ability to work itself out. Is this a week where the wheels spin deeper into the mud or get back to at least the ditch bank?

Prediction? Pain.
10-26-2023, 11:04 PM
2023 87.81
2022 88.08
2021 86.46
2020 87.51

2019 88.60
2018 87.20
2017 86.11
2016 87.08
2015 87.69

Keep in mind that the entire conference's player grades are higher now than they've ever been. Our '24 class per recruit average of 88.11 is 15th out of the 16 teams in the conference next year, ahead of only Vandy. Going backwards for the years you identified, our avg. player grades ranks were 12th, 11th, 12th, 10th, 10th, 9th, 9th, 9th, and 8th. So relative to other SEC teams, the '24 avg. player rating isn't as high as any of those previous years. (I was curious about the Dak effect on Mullen's recruiting. Sure enough, the '14, '12, and '11 classes were 12th, 11th, and 11th.)

The point about the portal remains. We're losing so much that we're going to have to pick up more talent from other teams than from high schools.

Turfdawg67
10-27-2023, 08:36 AM
This is a fair assessment. Croom inherited a 3 year bad football program, beat Alabama, won the Egg back in 2007, and set Mullen up with a nice Class in 2009. He started with a Yugo and finished with a Pinto though.

Arnett inherited a large chunk of a 9 win team, a Record setting QB, and 23 Seniors and so far has held serve except for South Carolina with a complete overhaul of the offense and a hands off approach to both Coordinators until this past weekend. The Kia is in the ditch, but may have the 4 wheel drive ability to work itself out. Is this a week where the wheels spin deeper into the mud or get back to at least the ditch bank?

Shh... you'll ruin C34's assessment that we "play hard" thus everything is fine. Sly Arnett needs to be a DC, not head coach.

confucius say
10-27-2023, 08:37 AM
Keep in mind that the entire conference's player grades are higher now than they've ever been. Our '24 class per recruit average of 88.11 is 15th out of the 16 teams in the conference next year, ahead of only Vandy. Going backwards for the years you identified, our avg. player grades ranks were 12th, 11th, 12th, 10th, 10th, 9th, 9th, 9th, and 8th. So relative to other SEC teams, the '24 avg. player rating isn't as high as any of those previous years. (I was curious about the Dak effect on Mullen's recruiting. Sure enough, the '14, '12, and '11 classes were 12th, 11th, and 11th.)

The point about the portal remains. We're losing so much that we're going to have to pick up more talent from other teams than from high schools.

Fair, certainly if his point was this year relative to our standing in the league in years past. That would support an argument that, if you believe in recruiting rankings, we are not improving our talent as much as our comparators.
But his argument was this year relative to our own past recruiting rankings.

Turfdawg67
10-27-2023, 08:47 AM
Didn't live through it? Do you think he's 15?

Being alive, as opposed to being in college at the time, or a season ticket holder, isn't "living" through that hell. But here we are, back again. Losing to Maine was the ultimate deflation as a fan, luckily Sly Arnett had enough talent to topple mighty W. Michigan and their gun-slinging 3rd string QB or that would've been worse.

Fair, certainly if his point was this year relative to our standing in the league in years past. That would support an argument that, if you believe in recruiting rankings, we are not improving our talent as much as our comparators.
But his argument was this year relative to our own past recruiting rankings.

We are last or next to last in the SEC... spin however you want.

Really Clark?
10-27-2023, 08:52 AM
Being alive, as opposed to being in college at the time, or a season ticket holder, isn't "living" through that hell. But here we are, back again. Losing to Maine was the ultimate deflation as a fan, luckily Sly Arnett had enough talent to topple mighty W. Michigan and their gun-slinging 3rd string QB or that would've been worse.

Losing to Western Michigan would not have been the same as losing to a FCS Maine with a losing record. Southeastern LA would have been a closer comp. We won 48-7

Turfdawg67
10-27-2023, 09:03 AM
Losing to Western Michigan would not have been the same as losing to a FCS Maine with a losing record. Southeastern LA would have been a closer comp. We won 48-7

Lol, ok. We would've held our head's high.

Tbonewannabe
10-27-2023, 09:18 AM

Does it have to be Croom bad to still be bad?

Right now, this offense has been pretty damn bad. Extremely bad if you consider that we had more returning than almost anyone in the SEC.

The defense except for last weekend has been about as bad as I have seen, maybe 2003 was worse. The running play clock actually improves our defense in limiting time to score.

We will see if CZA figured something out or if this season goes down in flames.

Bottom line is most were saying that we should be pretty good with a heavily senior laden team.

Some people are friends with coaches and that is coloring their opinions. This team doesn't look any better than Moorhead teams which is worrisome.

confucius say
10-27-2023, 09:18 AM

I never said otherwise. Didn't even say our class is good. I simply cited actual numbers showing that, if you believe in recruiting rankings, our class this year has a higher per player rating than 9 of the last 10 years. I also agree that, relative to our conference brethren, it is much lower.

I personally believe classes ranked 10-35 are an absolute crapshoot. Especially with the portal.

3dawgnight15
10-27-2023, 09:25 AM

Literally born and raised in Starkville. Began college at State in ?02. Yeah, I lived it.

Coach34
10-27-2023, 09:43 AM
Shh... you'll ruin C34's assessment that we "play hard" thus everything is fine. Sly Arnett needs to be a DC, not head coach.

We are going from a 7 on 7 offense and turning into something similar to what Tennessee does. It takes time and recruiting the correct players

Turfdawg67
10-27-2023, 09:45 AM
Some people are friends with coaches and that is coloring their opinions.

This explains a lot...

Coach34
10-27-2023, 09:58 AM
This explains a lot...

It really doesnt

Tbonewannabe
10-27-2023, 10:00 AM
This explains a lot...

I think some people would be tearing this recruiting a new one since we are beating out Bethune Cookman and other big time programs for guys. But oddly enough, we are going hard in the portal is kind of like just wait until next year.

I haven't seen us get much out of the portal in any sport besides Women's soccer.

Really Clark?
10-27-2023, 10:19 AM
Lol, ok. We would've held our head's high.

Lol...funny this are the responses you get when people realize how stupid their take was once it's spelled out for them.

Really Clark?
10-27-2023, 10:25 AM
Does it have to be Croom bad to still be bad?

Right now, this offense has been pretty damn bad. Extremely bad if you consider that we had more returning than almost anyone in the SEC.

The defense except for last weekend has been about as bad as I have seen, maybe 2003 was worse. The running play clock actually improves our defense in limiting time to score.

We will see if CZA figured something out or if this season goes down in flames.

Bottom line is most were saying that we should be pretty good with a heavily senior laden team.

Some people are friends with coaches and that is coloring their opinions. This team doesn't look any better than Moorhead teams which is worrisome.

No, I agree with you, but that wasn't the discussion either. It was that this is Croom bad. It's clearly not. We have 5 games left to see what it will be, but anyone making absolute statements one way or another are only wishing it. Some people are wishing for certain outcomes because of ulterior motives, that is not conducive to actually supporting the program. We are on the edge of going either way.

HoopsDawg
10-27-2023, 10:26 AM
We are going from a 7 on 7 offense and turning into something similar to what Tennessee does. It takes time and recruiting the correct players

Lol, what? We aren't running anything close to what TN does.

Tbonewannabe
10-27-2023, 10:30 AM
No, I agree with you, but that wasn't the discussion either. It was that this is Croom bad. It's clearly not. We have 5 games left to see what it will be, but anyone making absolute statements one way or another are only wishing it. Some people are wishing for certain outcomes because of ulterior motives, that is not conducive to actually supporting the program. We are on the edge of going either way.

Kind of like referring to the offense as the Airbone? This offense isn't any better than last year and it is senior laden which typically for MSU is when we go for 10 wins possibly.

Coach34
10-27-2023, 10:30 AM
Lol, what? We aren't running anything close to what TN does.

physicality, play action, stretch the field.

Tbonewannabe
10-27-2023, 10:33 AM

So 1999 MSU offense?

Turfdawg67
10-27-2023, 10:42 AM

Talk about stupid takes... no Bulldog fan is hoping we lose. And if there are, then they aren't Bulldog fans at all.

Homedawg
10-27-2023, 10:44 AM
Talk about stupid takes... no Bulldog fan is hoping we lose. And if there are, then they aren't Bulldog fans at all.

Well you haven't been reading closely

Really Clark?
10-27-2023, 10:47 AM
Kind of like referring to the offense as the Airbone? This offense isn't any better than last year and it is senior laden which typically for MSU is when we go for 10 wins possibly.

I never called it that but it goes both ways in my statement. There are things defended about this staff that shouldn't be. There are things hammered against this staff that shouldn't.

But let's take your statement directly about the offense. You have a fair point. You can also have a fair point that before Will went out it was similar in points to last years offense. Last year was year 3 but year 1 this season, and in many cases 2 games in, this staff is hammered for only producing similar as a Year 3 offense. Is that a fair comparison? I've defended Will a lot and said all year he gave us our best chance to win, doesn't mean I wouldn't have pulled him vs LSU and Bama because he stunk it up. But there are those with ulterior motives that will defend him beyond normal and those that will hammer him beyond normal. You know some want this team to fail only because we don't run a certain offense or didn't like the hire, same goes for Mullen, Moorehead and Leach. I will self admit I got off Moorehead band wagon the first season and thought it would not go well with him and voiced those opinions. Not because I didn't think we should have hired him or I didn't like his offense but he proved it on and off the field that it wasn't going to end well.

Really Clark?
10-27-2023, 10:50 AM

Dude, just read the board. I don't consider them fans and didn't call them that, but there are those self proclaimed fans that are hoping we lose.

Cooterpoot
10-27-2023, 10:57 AM
That average is dropping once the jucos roll in. So that won't be a valid talking point soon.

Op4isabitch
10-27-2023, 10:59 AM
Who was it that said, if you have two QB’s you have none? Thank goodness that choice has been made for Woody Barbay.

Offshore Dawg
10-27-2023, 11:09 AM
Croom had to go to overtime to score in a spring game.

Coach34
10-27-2023, 11:17 AM

We typically have guys on the OL or at RB that would be drafted- but we dont on this team.

Coach34
10-27-2023, 11:18 AM

You think KB being absent since our win over UPig is a coincidence too dont you?

Cooterpoot
10-27-2023, 11:22 AM
That Leach bunch killed us. Arnett needs to let his nuts drop now. Nothing we can do about recruiting if we don't win.

Commercecomet24
10-27-2023, 11:25 AM
You think KB being absent since our win over UPig is a coincidence too dont you?

I want State to win every game and even moreso if it keeps the "experts" from whining.

Homedawg
10-27-2023, 11:27 AM
That Leach bunch killed us. Arnett needs to let his nuts drop now. Nothing we can do about recruiting if we don't win.

Be careful, they will come after you and say you are spreading lies

R2Dawg
10-27-2023, 11:39 AM

2001 wasn't a bad football team; had lots of talent. Just had a lot of bad breaks that year. JWS had a bad JUCO group and the 03 coaches changes did him in. It was really only 1 real bad year.

Croom inheritted a lot of talent. He had 2 5 star RB - Norwood and Turner along with some other talent. Yes Croom ran off some that most schools would have never done but he wanted to nuke the whole thing so he got what he asked for there.

We had a good year last year, great to win 9 but we didn't really beat anyone that was very good. Illinois may been our best win. Everyone else was near 500 or below. They kept a QB that can't run the O so no big plus there. Not defending CZA cause lots of issues but he didn't inherit the 85 bears like Moorhead.

Tbonewannabe
10-27-2023, 11:53 AM
We typically have guys on the OL or at RB that would be drafted- but we dont on this team.

When is the last time we had a RB drafted? These are as good as we have had in a normal year. As good as 2014. Oline was supposed to be a strength with returning starters but now aren't any good?

It isn't like we have a tradition like Iowa of putting Oline in the league. We usually have one drafted every couple of years. We occasionally have a Charles Cross but mostly are 3-5 round guys.

This Oline coach/coaches are trash. Maybe upgrading helps this horrible offense improve. I also am not a fan of the pure Air Raid either so don't chalk me up to a Leach defender.

msstate7
10-27-2023, 11:56 AM
2021 we had a rb drafted - hill

HoopsDawg
10-27-2023, 12:03 PM

that's a major, major stretch. We run some mesh concepts too. I'm near apathetic at this point, but I couldn't let that comment slide.

Tbonewannabe
10-27-2023, 12:18 PM
2021 we had a rb drafted - hill

So we don't have a head case at RB that quits before the year is over? What a loss.

And Coach34 acted like we regularly had RBs drafted. We haven't had a meaningful RB in the league since Ballard.

Tbonewannabe
10-27-2023, 12:22 PM
So we don't have a head case at RB that quits before the year is over? What a loss.

And Coach34 acted like we regularly had RBs drafted. We haven't had a meaningful RB in the league since Ballard.

We have had 5 RBs drafted in the last 22 years. Norwood in the 3rd round is the highest. Almost all are 5,6,and 7 round picks.

Better at Oline, 10 in the last 22 years. So every other year average. So pretty normal for us to not have a Oline every year.

confucius say
10-27-2023, 01:21 PM

Told you!

Guys, if we had the 2018 team with this staff we'd be 10-2. Maybe 11-1.

confucius say
10-27-2023, 01:23 PM
We have had 5 RBs drafted in the last 22 years. Norwood in the 3rd round is the highest. Almost all are 5,6,and 7 round picks.

Better at Oline, 10 in the last 22 years. So every other year average. So pretty normal for us to not have a Oline every year.

The last 22 seasons, We've probably had a OL playing who was later drafted the overwhelming majority of those seasons. I mean Jackson, Jenkins, and Cross account for 9 of those 22 by themselves.

msstate7
10-27-2023, 01:29 PM
Told you!

Guys, if we had the 2018 team with this staff we'd be 10-2. Maybe 11-1.

Then back to the subject - can this staff get the 2018 talent?

StarkVegasSteve
10-27-2023, 01:48 PM

We lucked into the 2018 talent we had. Sweat and Abram fell into our lap and that was a very senior laden and talented team

confucius say
10-27-2023, 02:07 PM

Million dollar question.

confucius say
10-27-2023, 02:08 PM
We lucked into the 2018 talent we had. Sweat and Abram fell into our lap and that was a very senior laden and talented team

That senior laden team we recruited and developed. I wouldn't call that luck.

Tbonewannabe
10-27-2023, 02:09 PM

How many non blue bloods have 3 first rounders?

Also, Simmons and Sweat are at worst top 20 at their position in the NFL. Simmons is probably top 5. I would say it was more luck than anything that we got that level of talent.

msstate7
10-27-2023, 02:16 PM
How many non blue bloods have 3 first rounders?

Also, Simmons and Sweat are at worst top 20 at their position in the NFL. Simmons is probably top 5. I would say it was more luck than anything that we got that level of talent.

We recruited and developed Simmons, just like we did Jones. Somewhere along the way, we started losing elite Mississippi dlinemen. That has to change for us to compete

Coach34
10-27-2023, 04:04 PM
That senior laden team we recruited and developed. I wouldn't call that luck.

We have had 6 drafted in the last 20 years

Griffith
Norwood
Dixon
Ballard
JRob
Hill

OL has had:

Cross/Phillips/Jenkins/Rankin/Senior/Jackson/Sherrod/Stewart in that same time frame

Add- TE’s Lee, Johnson, and Thomas

Since Mullen left- our recruiting and talent has dropped off considerably

Leroy Jenkins
10-27-2023, 04:07 PM

Funny, the recruiting services say we recruit better. The NFL says otherwise.

StarkVegasSteve
10-27-2023, 04:08 PM
We have had 6 drafted in the last 20 years

Griffith
Norwood
Dixon
Ballard
JRob
Hill

OL has had:

Cross/Phillips/Jenkins/Rankin/Senior/Jackson/Sherrod/Stewart in that same time frame

Add- TE’s Lee, Johnson, and Thomas

Has our recruiting dropped off or our development?

Tbonewannabe
10-27-2023, 05:05 PM
[QUOTE=Coach34;1550994]We have had 6 drafted in the last 20 years

Griffith
Norwood
Dixon
Ballard
JRob
Hill

OL has had:

Add- TE?s Lee, Johnson, and Thomas

Since Mullen left- our recruiting and talent has dropped off considerably[/

Oline again average one every two years.

confucius say
10-27-2023, 06:07 PM
[QUOTE=Coach34;1550994]We have had 6 drafted in the last 20 years

Griffith
Norwood
Dixon
Ballard
JRob
Hill

OL has had:

Add- TE?s Lee, Johnson, and Thomas

Since Mullen left- our recruiting and talent has dropped off considerably[/

Oline again average one every two years.

But how many seasons of the last 20 have we had at least one OL playing who went on to be drafted?

lastmajordog
10-27-2023, 07:40 PM
Is this program being run by Petersen? It certainly reeks of such.

The conservative play calling and going with seniors doesn?t sound l like BP. His HS history was shaking up the establishment and and having a very innovative offense. Maybe he has changed but I saw first hand in two different losing HS programs he came in and completely changed things, even if it hurt donors feelings. He made starters change position or sit . Taking losing losing teams to playoffs with big upsets his first year and following years. He may have changed, but past years say this is not a BP fingerprint.

Tbonewannabe
10-27-2023, 08:23 PM
[QUOTE=Tbonewannabe;1551002]

But how many seasons of the last 20 have we had at least one OL playing who went on to be drafted?

On average we probably have one Oline drafted about every two to three years.

Bothrops
10-27-2023, 10:04 PM
If you want better ranked classes from the crootin' services, you got to pay for them. Who wants to pay for that? I didn't think so.

Todd4State
10-27-2023, 10:56 PM
The conservative play calling and going with seniors doesn?t sound l like BP. His HS history was shaking up the establishment and and having a very innovative offense. Maybe he has changed but I saw first hand in two different losing HS programs he came in and completely changed things, even if it hurt donors feelings. He made starters change position or sit . Taking losing losing teams to playoffs with big upsets his first year and following years. He may have changed, but past years say this is not a BP fingerprint.

Huge difference between high school and SEC.

And I say that knowing that Brad doesn't scheme anything up with our offense.

Todd4State
10-27-2023, 10:58 PM
If you want better ranked classes from the crootin' services, you got to pay for them. Who wants to pay for that? I didn't think so.

Actually we should. It's good publicity. Much better than "Ole Miss has all of these all stars coming in but don't worry I like our diamonds in the rough."

I saw where 247 sports just hired Rion Young a Mississippi guy so we'll what happens there. At least he'll actually evaluate our recruits.

Cowbell
10-27-2023, 11:30 PM

That's because she is too busy running her mouth on Twitter.....KB is a girl for those who haven't caught on

Coach34
10-28-2023, 12:22 AM
That's because she is too busy running her mouth on Twitter.....KB is a girl for those who haven't caught on

You think KB is that Chrissy Fraud chick? See, I was thinking BlackSails was her.

Coursesuper
10-28-2023, 12:15 PM
Funny, the recruiting services say we recruit better. The NFL says otherwise.

Another one that falls for everything that the propagandist are selling. When will you folks learn that their job is not recruiting evaluation. Their real job is selling subscriptions and selling clicks and podcasts.