PDA

View Full Version : KJ Jefferson, Hung Over?

Lord McBuckethead
10-22-2023, 11:43 PM
Dude looked high or hung over. Anyone else think that watching the game?

Lord McBuckethead
10-22-2023, 11:44 PM
Him and a couple of his WRs looked cooked.

The Federalist Engineer
10-23-2023, 07:17 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Even the ESPN announcers was commenting that obvious things were being missed.

MSU's offensive coaching staff might have been baked too. 4 and 1 from their own field, go in shotgun, and then become 1980's New Orleans Saints.

gtowndawg
10-23-2023, 08:33 AM
I told my wife during the game he looked sick! I'm glad someone else thinks that. He would go thru the motions on the field and then go straight to the bench and sit right next to the fan blowing moisture and didn't say a word to anyone. He made a bee line to that seat every single time. I mean, even after a three and out he went straight to that seat and looked totally exhausted.

RiverCityDawg
10-23-2023, 08:36 AM
I told my wife during the game he looked sick! I'm glad someone else thinks that. He would go thru the motions on the field and then go straight to the bench and sit right next to the fan blowing moisture and didn't say a word to anyone. He made a bee line to that seat every single time. I mean, even after a three and out he went straight to that seat and looked totally exhausted.

Not exhausted, exasperated. I think he was just completely over it.

gtowndawg
10-23-2023, 08:38 AM
Not exhausted, exasperated. I think he was just completely over it.

Valid point. KJ and Arkansas laid down for sure.

Commercecomet24
10-23-2023, 08:38 AM
The dudes been getting beat up every single game, worst ol in cfb. He?s just tired of being hit over and over and over.

confucius say
10-23-2023, 08:44 AM
He looks high 24-7. That's not to say he is or has ever been or to talk bad about him, but he's always looked that way. Puffy, sleepy eyes.

PGHBulldogBG
10-23-2023, 09:30 AM
If Arkansas even had an average offensive line they would probably be 6-2 right now instead of 2-6. Their defense is really good and they have some offensive skill players. The OL is just really holding them back which is even more surprising considering Pittmans background

Tater
10-23-2023, 09:50 AM
The only time I ever saw a player noticeably hungover against us in warmups went on to thump us 38-13.

KJ looked like he was frustrated and having his worst game and pouting about it. Looked like played a defense that knew his tendencies, knew how force him into what we wanted him to do, and bullied him all game.

Not once did I see him puke and then go scramble around for 10 years and bomb a TD like Manziel.

People need to stop searching for reasons that Arkansas's offense sucked that aren't "State played ****ing amazing defense."

Commercecomet24
10-23-2023, 10:50 AM
The only time I ever saw a player noticeably hungover against us in warmups went on to thump us 38-13.

KJ looked like he was frustrated and having his worst game and pouting about it. Looked like played a defense that knew his tendencies, knew how force him into what we wanted him to do, and bullied him all game.

Not once did I see him puke and then go scramble around for 10 years and bomb a TD like Manziel.

People need to stop searching for reasons that Arkansas's offense sucked that aren't "State played ****ing amazing defense."

I don't condone it but history is rife with players who played better when high, Heck Dock Ellis pitched a perfect game on acid, Mickey Mantle was constantly hung over and Sammy Baugh played every football game he ever played either hung over or drunk, ken stabler and the list goes on and on. I don't think KJ was high, I believe the dude is just beat to heck and expect him to go out for the season with an "injury" now that their season is pretty much done.

ETA Right on Tater give our kids credit!

TrapGame
10-23-2023, 11:20 AM
I don't condone it but history is rife with players who played better when high, Heck Dock Ellis pitched a perfect game on acid, Mickey Mantle was constantly hung over and Sammy Baugh played every football game he ever played either hung over or drunk, ken stabler and the list goes on and on. I don't think KJ was high, I believe the dude is just beat to heck and expect him to go out for the season with an "injury" now that their season is pretty much done.

I woman I work with went to State with Bond. She tells a story of being out partying with him and his friends the Friday night before the 6-3 Bama game. How he could stand after that night let alone play a football game is amazing.

And, Aerosmith's albums with them high as kites in the '70s are their absolute best.

gtowndawg
10-23-2023, 11:25 AM

Add Johhny Manziel to that list!

Commercecomet24
10-23-2023, 11:28 AM
I woman I work with went to State with Bond. She tells a story of being out partying with him and his friends the Friday night before the 6-3 Bama game. How he could stand after that night let alone play a football game is amazing.

And, Aerosmith's albums with them high as kites in the '70s are their absolute best.

Right, lol! And the rumor was that Bond was to hung over to play in the game we lost to usm and Reggie Collier at Jackson, 7-6. Tim Parenton played quarterback all but 2 series in that game. Had to be some truth to the rumor because it was a huge game as we were both ranked in top 25. I was at that game and sorely disappointed.

Commercecomet24
10-23-2023, 11:28 AM
Add Johhny Manziel to that list!

lol Johnny may have been one of the worst!

HoopsDawg
10-23-2023, 03:07 PM
Very little emotion from the the entire Arkansas team. At least our guys are still playing hard.

TrapGame
10-23-2023, 03:10 PM
Very little emotion from the the entire Arkansas team. At least our guys are still playing hard.

That was really good to see. And I give Arnett props for that.

99jc
10-23-2023, 04:26 PM
Right, lol! And the rumor was that Bond was to hung over to play in the game we lost to usm and Reggie Collier at Jackson, 7-6. Tim Parenton played quarterback all but 2 series in that game. Had to be some truth to the rumor because it was a huge game as we were both ranked in top 25. I was at that game and sorely disappointed.

i know for a fact JB smoked maryjane before games!

Commercecomet24
10-23-2023, 05:02 PM

The man was a legendary partier!

Churchill
10-23-2023, 05:35 PM

The wishbone will do that to a man