PDA

View Full Version : Ok, what was positive?

tcdog70
10-22-2023, 09:58 AM
We won on the road in a place where numerous good Dog teams have lost.
In the Hogs previous games they have scored against really good defense. In case you didn?t notice we held them to 1fg off of a turnover. Damn that is pretty damn positive.

We were playing our backup QB. He ran for a long TD but was called back on a questionable blind side block. We missed a chip shot FG. We scored 7 but should have been 17. I wondered why we weren?t throwing screen passes to TuLu? I love Woody but when He grabbed his hammy,He should not played again. Shit play a healthy RB.

The bottom line is we are 4-3, right where most of us thought we would be. That is positive.maybe our defense has figured it out. Kentucky,Auburn,USM all are winnable. The Egg Bowl is the EggBowl. Who the 17 knows. I think we make a bowl.

TrapGame
10-22-2023, 10:04 AM
Considering the points Arkansas put up on Bama and LSU our defense did an admirable job. Whether it was Brock finally getting a clue or Arnett taking over it needs to stay this way.

I'm interested to see what we put together for Auburn and can we keep this momentum and maybe actual improve on offense with Wright.

parabrave
10-22-2023, 11:51 AM
And the coaching did adjust, at least on D. The backs played alot tighter in coverage and the line actually did stunts instead of trying to bullrush.
Going forward on O since it seems Wright will be the starter; Arnett stay away from Barbay and let him run the O. Wright needs to run more options. Let him draw some attn from the LBs which will open up the lanes for the RBs,