PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Whittingham

CadaverDawg
10-21-2023, 10:33 PM
If it's true that he ever had interest in us, we should shut our program down for not paying him whatever he wanted.

Dude is the best coach in the country not named Kirby or Saban in my opinion.

PGHBulldogBG
10-21-2023, 10:56 PM
I hope that rumor wasn?t true because if he wanted our job he should be our coach. If any of our former ADs rejected him then I?m glad that AD is gone

RockyDog
10-21-2023, 11:00 PM
I hope that rumor wasn?t true because if he wanted our job he should be our coach. If any of our former ADs rejected him then I?m glad that AD is gone

He’s Auburn’s problem now and their cigar boys already went over his head to bring in Danny Hugh

Coach34
10-21-2023, 11:14 PM

He 100% was interested in being our coach in 2018 when we hired JoMo. After that he committed to Utah until retirement. A big State alum worked for him years ago and actually helped get Bump hired under him. He was our contact during that time

But we hired Leach

CadaverDawg
10-22-2023, 09:34 AM
He 100% was interested in being our coach in 2018 when we hired JoMo. After that he committed to Utah until retirement. A big State alum worked for him years ago and actually helped get Bump hired under him. He was our contact during that time

But we hired Leach

What an epic fail not to hire him. My goodness