That's the only real difference between us and Mississippi

HoopsDawg
10-21-2023, 09:05 PM
We'd be 9-3. Maybe 10-2.

Coaching

KOdawg1
10-21-2023, 09:07 PM
I disagree. They're more talented than us across the board too.

QB: LOL, Them
RB: Them
WR: Tie and that's being generous bc they don't have a Tulu
OL: Them

DL: Them
LB: Maybe us, but Perkins is a stud
DB: Them

K: Them
P: Them

Head coach: Them
Defensive Coordinator: Them

Marketing and self promotion: them

Homedawg
10-21-2023, 09:08 PM
Coaching

I'm certainly not comparing our coach or coaches to kiffen but, do you remotely think we have anyone w an even close skill set to dart??? I'll answer bit no but hell no.

EdwardDrayton
10-21-2023, 09:12 PM
It's certainly more than just Dart.

HoopsDawg
10-21-2023, 09:12 PM
I'm certainly not comparing our coach or coaches to kiffen but, do you remotely think we have anyone w an even close skill set to dart??? I'll answer bit no but hell no.

You just asked a rhetorical question for some reason. My reply was to the poster that said the only difference between us and OM is Dart. I don't agree with that statement.

BeardoMSU
10-21-2023, 09:13 PM

= Croom

Coach34
10-21-2023, 09:15 PM
Mississippi is much more talented than us. Leach recruiting was dogshit

CaptainObvious
10-21-2023, 09:16 PM
If you hit Dart in the back field you need to hit him hard enough to take him down and make it hurt. If you hit him like Auburn has a few times tonight, you are going to get burned by him. He has some Johnny Manziel in him.

Rawdawg
10-21-2023, 09:17 PM
We would be 5-2.

Rawdawg
10-21-2023, 09:17 PM
Actually probably still 4-3. Will had the game of his life at USC.

Homedawg
10-21-2023, 09:22 PM
You just asked a rhetorical question for some reason. My reply was to the poster that said the only difference between us and OM is Dart. I don't agree with that statement.

That's fair.

Homedawg
10-21-2023, 09:23 PM
Mississippi is much more talented than us. Leach recruiting was dogshit

Wher is Dudek?? I know emmerick and the girl who left us are at usc. And that's seams to be going swell ....

Really Clark?
10-21-2023, 09:26 PM
Wher is Dudek?? I know emmerick and the girl who left us are at usc. And that's seams to be going swell ....

14 points for that Lincoln Riley offense so far against Utah. Down 28-14 late in the 3rd.

I don't think he is anywhere. Rumors that he may have spilled the beans on Michigan in the NCAA investigation

parabrave
10-21-2023, 09:41 PM
14 points for that Lincoln Riley offense so far against Utah. Down 28-14 late in the 3rd.

I don't think he is anywhere. Rumors that he may have spilled the beans on Michigan in the NCAA investigation

And Utah QB is doing his best Nicky Fitz impression. They must be running Merls offense.

Homedawg
10-21-2023, 09:51 PM

I was being sarcastic. He couldn't get a job. Yet CML turned the recurring over to him. Just a disaster

Really Clark?
10-21-2023, 09:52 PM
I was being sarcastic. He couldn't get a job. Yet CML turned the recurring over to him. Just a disaster

Oh gotcha. Yeah he was horrid controlling our recruiting.

SailingDawg
10-21-2023, 09:59 PM
Jaxxsun Dharrt

Should be the spelling.

**** ole Miss

parabrave
10-21-2023, 10:10 PM
Jaxxsun Dharrt

Should be the spelling.

**** ole Miss

Yep but his mom is hot/

Irondawg
10-21-2023, 10:14 PM
There's no doubt we'd look a lot better with Dart. Would it translate to a better record is hard to say b/c with the way our line blocked vs LSU it wouldn't have mattered who was back there. And against LSU and USC the defense was terrible.

But Dart is a very good college QB, can make about every throw, fairly accurate and is a very tough runner that can make plays with his feet.

Todd4State
10-21-2023, 10:22 PM
Coaching

If the defense has turned the corner it could save our season. I know Arkansas is not good but we looked like we did when Arnett was the DC full time. A lot more creativity. They were averaging 29 PPG coming into today and we completely dismantled them.

Homedawg
10-21-2023, 10:33 PM
If the defense has turned the corner it could save our season. I know Arkansas is not good but we looked like we did when Arnett was the DC full time. A lot more creativity. They were averaging 29 PPG coming into today and we completely dismantled them.

We've done a lot of creative stuff prior to today. It just gets noticed more when we actually get to the qb!! But yes we did cb blitz a few times today which I has been rare.

R2Dawg
10-22-2023, 08:08 AM
Yall will laugh but watch the game and you'll be blown away. I watched a QB from Utah Tech last night put on a clinic against UNA. He's better than most QBs in SEC. It was even more impressive than Daniels against us.

Every throw all night on the money - over shoulder 50 yards downfield, throw on money in tight windows, pocket presence, can run from trouble, short routes, touch on screw plays, throws ball away when smart to,

Point is there is good talent out there, I till can't figure out how someone didn't get this kid from Utah Tech. Strange.

Really Clark?
10-22-2023, 08:15 AM
Yall will laugh but watch the game and you'll be blown away. I watched a QB from Utah Tech last night put on a clinic against UNA. He's better than most QBs in SEC. It was even more impressive than Daniels against us.

Every throw all night on the money - over shoulder 50 yards downfield, throw on money in tight windows, pocket presence, can run from trouble, short routes, touch on screw plays, throws ball away when smart to,

Point is there is good talent out there, I till can't figure out how someone didn't get this kid from Utah Tech. Strange.

He's a 54% passer with 9 INT already on the year. He was the backup last year and completed 42% of his passes. That's probably why no one was knocking on his door.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-22-2023, 08:31 AM
Yep but his mom is hot/
Beat me too it 😂

confucius say
10-22-2023, 09:07 AM

I said real difference. Meaning markedly. All other differences are minor.

BlackSailsDawg
10-22-2023, 09:33 AM
We'd be 9-3. Maybe 10-2.

LOL Dart isn't the difference maker. Their OL is good. He gets protection.

Really Clark?
10-22-2023, 09:42 AM

Their OL has allowed the exact same number of sacks as our OL

Tripp McNeely
10-22-2023, 09:59 AM

Haha, their Oline is one of the worst in the league. The fact that Micah Pettus is an actual SEC starter, blows my mind!

confucius say
10-22-2023, 11:59 AM

What!? Their OL is very average. Dart's mobility avoids 4-5 sacks a game minimum. He's a top 2-3 qb in the league and will be a Day 2 draft pick. He makes everybody on that offense look better than they are.
If we had iim we would win the rest of our games.

BlackSailsDawg
10-22-2023, 12:14 PM
What!? Their OL is very average. Dart's mobility avoids 4-5 sacks a game minimum. He's a top 2-3 qb in the league and will be a Day 2 draft pick. He makes everybody on that offense look better than they are.
If we had iim we would win the rest of our games.

I was being sarcastic.

viverlibre
10-22-2023, 04:13 PM
Actually probably still 4-3. Will had the game of his life at USC.

^^^^This.

lastmajordog
10-22-2023, 08:59 PM
Dart is getting better and better. He is making plays that have won at least two SEC wins. Give credit to Lane or someone, but he will probably be the difference in the Egg Bowl.
ZA please take over the defense and shut him down.

LC Dawg
10-22-2023, 10:34 PM
If USC had Heisman winner Caleb Williams they would be 6-2.
We have 3 losses and only one has been competitive and our offense wasn't the problem in that one. The other two were shit shows on both sides of the ball.
I don't understand why we need to discuss Dart in our offense. He's 0-1 against us. Let's at least wait until this year's Egg Bowl to anoint him.

Bothrops
10-23-2023, 02:45 AM

I like our RB group better and maybe WRs too. They are good because of their qb.

confucius say
10-23-2023, 08:47 AM
If USC had Heisman winner Caleb Williams they would be 6-2.
We have 3 losses and only one has been competitive and our offense wasn't the problem in that one. The other two were shit shows on both sides of the ball.
I don't understand why we need to discuss Dart in our offense. He's 0-1 against us. Let's at least wait until this year's Egg Bowl to anoint him.

Bc it emphasizes that our biggest issue is not having a dynamic playmaker at QB. Doesn't have to be dart. Could say Daniels at LSU and the point is the same. Or Dak.
The point is the thing we need the most is a dynamic guy behind center.

Cowbell
10-25-2023, 02:28 PM
^^^^This.

I remember multiple turnovers that ultimately cost us the game....

Cooterpoot
10-25-2023, 09:22 PM
We'd be 9-3. Maybe 10-2.

Hell to da naw!

KOdawg1
10-25-2023, 10:22 PM
I like our RB group better and maybe WRs too. They are good because of their qb.

Judkins and Bentley > our RB room.

They are good because of their QB but they're talented in other areas too

confucius say
10-26-2023, 12:08 PM

They are good because of their QB but they're talented in other areas too

Agree on RB room.
They aren't more talented than us at DL or LB or OL.
They are going 10-2/9-3 because they are really good at QB.

lastmajordog
10-27-2023, 08:35 PM
Lane has grown as a coach, Dart is making a regular offense strong. They used to live and die by scoring 50 plus points, Now they are winning in all kinds of ways. I hope for the best, but I can tell you “IF” the DOGS get a lead.....sitting on it will be the biggest fools move since Emory did it in two different Egg Bowls and LOST. I don’t see the DOGS getting a lead.....please prove me wrong but if they do..... go for the win, push pedal to metal, don’t let them breathe.....don’t go conservative.....it will be the kiss of death.

Bothrops
10-27-2023, 09:50 PM

I disagree

The Federalist Engineer
10-27-2023, 11:40 PM
If MSU had Dan Mullen and Chris Relf

MSU would win 4 of 5 games, at least.

https://ca-times.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/e5f7197/2147483647/strip/true/crop/512x415+0+0/resize/1200x973!/format/webp/quality/75/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F30%2F57%2Fbeba37e8ec a06cd59386bab02837%2Fsdut-mississippi-defenders-halt-miss-20160829