PDA

View Full Version : Our best chance for 2 SEC wins...

Turfdawg67
10-21-2023, 07:01 PM
... is looking good against OM. Of course OM may be like the 2022 OM team too.

Tater
10-21-2023, 07:03 PM
This is Hugh's Super Bowl. Everything is coming out of his bag tonight.

Auburn is going to be emotionally spent next weekend. We gotta punch them in the mouth to start the half.

Turfdawg67
10-21-2023, 07:07 PM
This is Hugh's Super Bowl. Everything is coming out of his bag tonight.

Auburn is going to be emotionally spent next weekend. We gotta punch them in the mouth to start the half.

Great point! Hope you are right.

msstate7
10-21-2023, 07:11 PM
Our best 2 chances imo are at auburn and Kentucky

DownwardDawg
10-21-2023, 07:16 PM

Yep. I didn't think we'd win today, but those two are good shots for us. Amazing if we could get 3.

TrapGame
10-21-2023, 07:18 PM
I think we can beat both UK and AU.

DownwardDawg
10-21-2023, 07:21 PM
I think we can beat both UK and AU.

Auburn should be pretty spent after tonight. I hope they win tonight but either way, they will leave it all on the field.

BuckyIsAB****
10-21-2023, 07:33 PM
Why do State folks worship OM

Commercecomet24
10-21-2023, 07:35 PM

I?ll never understand it. I hate them and give them credit for nothing accept being punks.

Really Clark?
10-21-2023, 07:44 PM
I?ll never understand it. I hate them and give them credit for nothing accept being punks.

And douches. They are great at being douches.

Tater
10-21-2023, 07:45 PM

You must spread rep around before giving it to Cc24.

EdwardDrayton
10-21-2023, 07:50 PM

State folks do not worship OM. Please.

Coursesuper
10-21-2023, 07:52 PM

Because many here have serious cases in of little dick syndrome. It usually comes with cases of lack of vision and overinflated expectations.

Turfdawg67
10-21-2023, 08:05 PM
State folks do not worship OM. Please.

I was thinking the same thing... where did this comment come from?

Turfdawg67
10-21-2023, 08:11 PM

Depends on which Kentucky team and coach show up. I don't think we'll stand a chance if they run the ball successfully.

chef dixon
10-21-2023, 08:28 PM
If AU had any pulse at QB they would be up 2 TDs

lastmajordog
10-21-2023, 08:37 PM

not worship but respect what they do, Because I have them beat or play the checkout of the DOGS and Bama/others too many times when they shouldn’t.......ref calls, tornado winds, batted balls, etc.......

Coach34
10-21-2023, 08:43 PM
Depends on which Kentucky team and coach show up. I don't think we'll stand a chance if they run the ball successfully.

Kentucky's QB passing percentage is under 50% the last 3 games

We arent bad against the run

Turfdawg67
10-21-2023, 09:05 PM
Kentucky's QB passing percentage is under 50% the last 3 games

We arent bad against the run

Florida is about the same against the run as we are but UK rushed for over 300 yds against them. Their QB in that game was 9/19 for 69 yds

Coach34
10-21-2023, 09:08 PM
Florida is about the same against the run as we are but UK rushed for over 300 yds against them. Their QB in that game was 9/19 for 69 yds

Florida played at Kentucky. We play them at home. Ya'll got to understand home and away makes a big difference

Really Clark?
10-21-2023, 09:11 PM

That was a big anomaly. They haven't run for even 200 yards against anyone else. Including Vanderbilt who has the worse rush defense in the league.

TrapGame
10-21-2023, 09:11 PM
Florida played at Kentucky. We play them at home. Ya'll got to understand home and away makes a big difference

Yep. Huge difference. That's why I think we can beat Kentucky.

Rawdawg
10-21-2023, 09:20 PM
Yep. Huge difference. That's why I think we can beat Kentucky.
UK hasn?t won in Starkville since 08

EdwardDrayton
10-21-2023, 09:29 PM

Yes, better chance at home against KY than on the road against Auburn. We can win both. But we're not winning either one 7-3.

Turfdawg67
10-21-2023, 10:00 PM

I swear you probably argue with the walls at your house. I simply said if they run the ball like they did against UF, we're toast. Hopefully they won't and we can be a .500 team this year.

Turfdawg67
10-21-2023, 10:06 PM

That was a big anomaly. They haven't run for even 200 yards against anyone else. Including Vanderbilt who has the worse rush defense in the league.

Very encouraging... thanks for getting my hopes up again in a year when I didn't think that was possible. Lolz

Tater
10-21-2023, 11:50 PM
Very encouraging... thanks for getting my hopes up again in a year when I didn't think that was possible. Lolz

If our defense plays like they did today, we have a strong possibility of heading into the Egg 8-3. We made one of the better tenured, downhill running QBs in the SEC look worse than the guy who couldn't take the job from Will Rogers.

Auburn - Literally will be the same type of game. Hunter is a better running back but the QBs are worse.

Kentucky - about even with arkansas but we get them at home.

A&M - Better receivers/running backs in Evan Stewart / Anaias Smith, however I think they'll have quit on the year by then. And Max Johnson is just a bad QB.

USM - lol.

We're bad but so is everyone else. So maybe that means we're better than we think.

msudawg1200
10-22-2023, 01:25 AM
Kentucky, per usual, is fool's gold. They haven't beaten any team with a pulse but Florida and the Gators aren't great themselves. I think we beat Kentucky and should do it convincingly.

Leroy Jenkins
10-22-2023, 07:04 AM

Crazy stat, Stoops has never won a western division road game.

Dawgface
10-22-2023, 07:22 AM
Crazy stat, Stoops has never won a western division road game.

That is crazy. Let's hope that continues.

TheLostDawg
10-22-2023, 09:02 AM
If our defense plays like they did today, we have a strong possibility of heading into the Egg 8-3. We made one of the better tenured, downhill running QBs in the SEC look worse than the guy who couldn't take the job from Will Rogers.

Auburn - Literally will be the same type of game. Hunter is a better running back but the QBs are worse.

A&M - Better receivers/running backs in Evan Stewart / Anaias Smith, however I think they'll have quit on the year by then. And Max Johnson is just a bad QB.

USM - lol.

We're bad but so is everyone else. So maybe that means we're better than we think.

Yes but Arnett won't have an extra week to prepare. He doesn't seem to manage his time wisely aka spend it with the defense. If he plans on staying he better just focus on defense. No way our OC stays if Arnett keeps trying to ruin,I mean run, it. If Barbay does leave, Good luck getting anyone decent as a replacement for that reason among others

Coursesuper
10-22-2023, 10:18 AM

USM - lol.

This team couldn?t win 8 games with an electrifyed winning machine making it possible. This just not a good football team, there are more holes than a colander with this bunch. And to perk you up a little more we are one the oldest teams in the conference. So next year is looking bright.

Offshore Dawg
10-22-2023, 10:56 AM

this ^^^^^ 24 / 7