Really Clark?
10-17-2023, 08:42 PM
Ol'Rich Rod still doing his thing.

Really Clark?
10-17-2023, 08:45 PM
The Liberty MTSU game is tied.

Really Clark?
10-17-2023, 08:53 PM
BTW, if we lose to USM, fire everyone on the spot. Goodness they are pitiful. 81 yards total offense tonight so far. Finally got 3 pts.

Coach34
10-17-2023, 09:00 PM
Our 2nd bunch would beat the "Nasty Bunch"

basedog
10-17-2023, 09:04 PM
Golden Buzzards team may be the worse team I've ever seen for them.

Really Clark?
10-17-2023, 09:06 PM
Golden Buzzards team may be the worse team I've ever seen for them.

I think Ellis Johnson is still the standard bearer but this team is not far above that one.

basedog
10-17-2023, 09:15 PM
I think Ellis Johnson is still the standard bearer but this team is not far above that one.

48-3 down and still another quarter to go. Looks like S Ala had lots of backups on last TD. Plus S Ala is 3-3. WOW.

Commercecomet24
10-17-2023, 09:19 PM
The talent level at usm is worse than bad and not getting any better.

TrapGame
10-17-2023, 09:22 PM
BTW, if we lose to USM, fire everyone on the spot. Goodness they are pitiful. 81 yards total offense tonight so far. Finally got 3 pts.

If we are within two touchdowns of them everyone should be fired. They are putrid.

I'm starting to really like this Jamey Chadwell offense. Too bad Liberty doesn't have a defense.

Really Clark?
10-17-2023, 09:25 PM
If we are within two touchdowns of them everyone should be fired. They are putrid.

I'm starting to really like this Jamey Chadwell offense. Too bad Liberty doesn't have a defense.

MTSU had a chance off a bad punt but turned it over. Chadwell has an offense though.

Really Clark?
10-17-2023, 09:27 PM
48-3 down and still another quarter to go. Looks like S Ala had lots of backups on last TD. Plus S Ala is 3-3. WOW.

If he had only not won that 1 game, he would be the winner of worse USM program. This is painfully bad

Coach34
10-17-2023, 09:30 PM
And yet aGAIN- the Western Kentucky AR has done nothing in the 2nd half.

Really Clark?
10-17-2023, 09:31 PM
55-3 now after interception.

Really Clark?
10-17-2023, 09:34 PM

Turnovers and turnover on downs has killed Rich Rod tonight. They should be winning this game.

Really Clark?
10-17-2023, 09:39 PM
WKU and Jax St tied up late in the 4th

Really Clark?
10-17-2023, 09:59 PM
Wow. Kicker slipped but made the winning kick for Jax St!!

Love Drew and think he will be really good later in his career but he wasn't ready. Months and months of certain posters arguing for him...he just isn't ready yet.

Coach34
10-17-2023, 10:04 PM
Western Kentucky fails again. 17 points and a 2nd half shutout. Drew and his AR getting jobbed in Conference USA yet KB and Black Sails say he should have been our AR OC.

hahahahahahaha

CadaverDawg
10-17-2023, 10:06 PM
Western Kentucky fails again. 17 points and a 2nd half shutout. Drew and his AR getting jobbed in Conference USA yet KB and Black Sails say he should have been our AR OC.

hahahahahahaha

We should have hired him for Will. It was the right move to make. **

Santiago
10-18-2023, 08:35 AM
Wow. Kicker slipped but made the winning kick for Jax St!!

Love Drew and think he will be really good later in his career but he wasn't ready. Months and months of certain posters arguing for him...he just isn't ready yet.

Who all argued for him? He will be good in time. I think their 2nd half issues may be that he has to learn adjustments to the defense adjustments at half time.

RezDog7
10-18-2023, 08:38 AM
Who all argued for him? He will be good in time. I think their 2nd half issues may be that he has to learn adjustments to the defense adjustments at half time.

There are no adjustments in the AR. You just run to open space so the QB can dump it off to the RB.

Santiago
10-18-2023, 08:43 AM

Wkentucky QB was 24 for 48. Rough.
Drew gets a chance to grow this season in coaching chops and learn what to do in the 2nd half for his QB.

Really Clark?
10-18-2023, 09:11 AM

Who? I mean they've posted plenty of times you have had to of seen it. Multiple posters, ever since Barbay was hired until about a couple weeks ago when it was obvious that what I and several others were telling them was correct. Drew wasn't ready.

That's not a Drew problem necessarily. The air raid can get bogged down like that. Happened to Leach, Arbuckle this season, Kittley...it has its flaws just like all offenses.

Kiffin can do the same but that is more him that scheme. Usually weathering the first quarter scripted plays puts you in good position against him but he has a tendency to go full stupid at the wrong times too.

Commercecomet24
10-18-2023, 09:20 AM
Who? I mean they've posted plenty of times you have had to of seen it. Multiple posters, ever since Barbay was hired until about a couple weeks ago when it was obvious that what I and several others were telling them was correct. Drew wasn't ready.

That's not a Drew problem necessarily. The air raid can get bogged down like that. Happened to Leach, Arbuckle this season, Kittley...it has its flaws just like all offenses.

Kiffin can do the same but that is more him that scheme. Usually weathering the first quarter scripted plays puts you in good position against him but he has a tendency to go full stupid at the wrong times too.

100%! Especially the part about Kiffin!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Really Clark? again.

gtowndawg
10-18-2023, 09:40 AM
MTSU had a chance off a bad punt but turned it over. Chadwell has an offense though.

I watched and he threw more than I realized. He's intriguing for sure. His last four seasons he is 38-5. Who's had a better 4 years? Kirby Smart I guess?

Santiago
10-18-2023, 09:52 AM

QB going 24/48 does not help any offensive scheme

Really Clark?
10-18-2023, 10:09 AM
QB going 24/48 does not help any offensive scheme

The QB was a 64.5% passer last year to a 59.2% this year. I've watch several of their games. Play calling is the biggest issue. I know what he's trying to do, but he hasn't figured it out. And again it's a similar theme with Drew, Arbuckle, Kittley...all three are having similar issues at 3 different schools in 3 different conferences.

Santiago
10-18-2023, 10:13 AM
The QB was a 64.5% passer last year to a 59.2% this year. I've watch several of their games. Play calling is the biggest issue. I know what he's trying to do, but he hasn't figured it out. And again it's a similar theme with Drew, Arbuckle, Kittley...all three are having similar issues at 3 different schools in 3 different conferences.

Is the QB just taking more downfield shots when he has 1 on 1? The parts I watched, while working late, he did that somewhat.

Really Clark?
10-18-2023, 10:20 AM
Is the QB just taking more downfield shots when he has 1 on 1? The parts I watched, while working late, he did that somewhat.

If you have time, rewatch their last few games but when they are on offense don't watch them. Watch the what the defenses are doing. Especially second half of the games. That might help you.

Santiago
10-18-2023, 10:31 AM
If you have time, rewatch their last few games but when they are on offense don't watch them. Watch the what the defenses are doing. Especially second half of the games. That might help you.

That will be some good things to do soon, if we keep tanking too. At least a positive for this season, I am watching other teams more as just entertainment, without any care in the world.
But this weekend, come on MSU, bring me back into it again.