PDA

View Full Version : Is Will Hall buddies with Brad Peterson?

KB21
10-17-2023, 08:14 PM
If so, then you can expect him to be on the staff next year if our administration foolishly keeps this staff around.

Homedawg
10-17-2023, 08:43 PM
You're such a troll. Narcissistic troll. Go back to genes page. Your "knowledge" better serves that clientele.

Really Clark?
10-17-2023, 09:14 PM
Dude, him and his whole family are UM to the bone.

confucius say
10-17-2023, 10:32 PM
Would not be surprised to see him at OM in some capacity.

Coach34
10-17-2023, 10:47 PM
Bobby Hall's Mississippi Rebel loving ass- who has a kid that is extremely football smart and might very well be a better coach than his Dad- is struggling as the HC at Southern Miss which is an absolute turd of a job in present day college football. As we are poised to skull **** them in November- a member of the Air Raid Cult tries to act like this is a guy we need to hire to sweep the lockerroom or label game video on Hudl by formation.

Here is where we are. The AR Cult is desperate. They are very worried we may win an SEC game now with our no talent team with no projected draft picks thanks to Pirate Recruiting

Cooterpoot
10-17-2023, 10:54 PM
I could see Hall as HC at a Juco next year or a OC/QB coach at a D2.

ZedFedder
10-17-2023, 11:38 PM
All the air raid people who cried about losing Hollingshead? yeah, he is terrible, too.

Todd4State
10-17-2023, 11:44 PM
The thought of Bobby Hall hanging out in Starkville is pretty funny I will admit.

Interestingly enough Peterson replaced Beautiful Bobby at Madison Central.

But yeah- he ain't coming here. Cooter is right- he'll end up at some JUCO or maybe somewhere like Mississippi College or at Ole Miss as an analyst.

He's very overrated as a coach. Typical good old boy Mississippi system propping him up while he doesn't really do anything special. Tulane immediately improved after he left. Joke of a coach just like his Dad.

Todd4State
10-17-2023, 11:45 PM
Bobby Hall's Mississippi Rebel loving ass- who has a kid that is extremely football smart and might very well be a better coach than his Dad- is struggling as the HC at Southern Miss which is an absolute turd of a job in present day college football. As we are poised to skull **** them in November- a member of the Air Raid Cult tries to act like this is a guy we need to hire to sweep the lockerroom or label game video on Hudl by formation.

Here is where we are. The AR Cult is desperate. They are very worried we may win an SEC game now with our no talent team with no projected draft picks thanks to Pirate Recruiting

I think you clearly missed the sarcasm of the OP.

KB21
10-18-2023, 04:17 AM
Got to love the anti modern football fans on here still stumping for and making excuses for their meathead coach. You won?t hear them talk about how Brad Peterson?s hands were all over the 2018-2020 classes that started the transfer trend and had a lot of missed evaluations.

Pancho
10-18-2023, 06:55 AM
you should contact keenum directly. 2 narcissists in the same room would be deadly

Really Clark?
10-18-2023, 08:12 AM
Got to love the anti modern football fans on here still stumping for and making excuses for their meathead coach. You won?t hear them talk about how Brad Peterson?s hands were all over the 2018-2020 classes that started the transfer trend and had a lot of missed evaluations.

I don't think you want to compare talent evaluations and signed from 2018-2020 to talent signed 2021-2023.

Cooterpoot
10-18-2023, 11:20 AM
I don't think you want to compare talent evaluations and signed from 2018-2020 to talent signed 2021-2023.

21-23 is exactly why we're about be loading up on Juco bodies.
17 Leach's stupid ass recruiting ideas.

KB21
10-18-2023, 11:22 AM

Whatever you have to do to make Brad Peterson look better, I'm sure you will do it.

Really Clark?
10-18-2023, 11:24 AM
Whatever you have to do to make Brad Peterson look better, I'm sure you will do it.

Had nothing to do with that. Has to do with those actual classes and talent comparisons. You don't want to go there. But you probably did look and now have to make a deflection post from a stupid narrative you thought you could push.

Matt3467
10-18-2023, 11:27 AM

To be fair when making these comparisons it should also be pointed out that NIL started in 2021.

Really Clark?
10-18-2023, 11:37 AM
To be fair when making these comparisons it should also be pointed out that NIL started in 2021.

It would be a fair point if there was a big change in our recruiting ranking during that time. We've been ranked between 24-28 ever single year since 2018.

confucius say
10-18-2023, 11:41 AM
It would be a fair point if there was a big change in our recruiting ranking during that time. We've been ranked between 24-28 ever single year since 2018.

Were 2018-2020 classes any different from 2021-2023?

Really Clark?
10-18-2023, 11:46 AM

From talent evaluation stand point? Yes

PGHBulldogBG
10-18-2023, 11:46 AM
As much as I can?t stand Moorhead his recruiting was better than under Leach and what we have now. I didn?t worry as much about recruiting under Leach because I was confident he would find a way to win. Just like Mullen did. This staff the recruiting is concerning because they do not have the proven track record of winning. Hopefully that changes starting Saturday

Cooterpoot
10-18-2023, 11:51 AM

Go look at how many of those 21-23 kids aren't even on the roster now. It's crazy bad. We've still got Morehead recruits playing.

Matt3467
10-18-2023, 11:57 AM
Go look at how many of those 21-23 kids aren't even on the roster now. It's crazy bad. We've still got Morehead recruits playing.

NIL hurts schools like us. How would we have done under Mullen if he had to contend with NIL? Imagine Dak in a LSU uni.

Cooterpoot
10-18-2023, 12:06 PM
NIL hurts schools like us. How would we have done under Mullen if he had to contend with NIL? Imagine Dak in a LSU uni.

Our NIL is fine. We were never getting the blue blood 5 stars. You guys that think we're broke as hell are straight up wrong and don't have a damn clue. It's time to stop harping on it. Leach had a couple idiots running recruiting who 17'd up a lot of stuff. Our roster is depleted because of it. I'll say it again, kids they recruited are gone. Not even on the roster because they couldn't play here.

Cooterpoot
10-18-2023, 12:08 PM
And this current staff is bleeding recruits and reaching for some bad Juco talent now. Our football program is one big cluster 17. All things Leach can't get gone fast enough and yall about to see.

Really Clark?
10-18-2023, 12:08 PM

NIL has nothing to do with bad evaluations with signing classes.

Coach34
10-18-2023, 12:15 PM

and on top of that- we dont have 1 single player that's a for sure draft pick right now

Cooterpoot
10-18-2023, 12:23 PM
and on top of that- we dont have 1 single player that's a for sure draft pick right now

Yessir it's as sad as I can remember. Between coaching issues and a bad AD, we're about to pay a major price. Everybody better get ready to bump up the NIL some more with what's coming. We could have UGAs NIL and it not be enough.

confucius say
10-18-2023, 12:24 PM

Whoa! I told you this a month ago and you argued with me about it.

confucius say
10-18-2023, 12:25 PM
Our NIL is fine. We were never getting the blue blood 5 stars. You guys that think we're broke as hell are straight up wrong and don't have a damn clue. It's time to stop harping on it. Leach had a couple idiots running recruiting who 17'd up a lot of stuff. Our roster is depleted because of it. I'll say it again, kids they recruited are gone. Not even on the roster because they couldn't play here.

It wasn't fine in 2021-2023. OM spent twice as much on its backfield as our entire current roster

R2Dawg
10-18-2023, 12:44 PM
As much as I can?t stand Moorhead his recruiting was better than under Leach and what we have now. I didn?t worry as much about recruiting under Leach because I was confident he would find a way to win. Just like Mullen did. This staff the recruiting is concerning because they do not have the proven track record of winning. Hopefully that changes starting Saturday

Mullen was criticized for rankings but his players were talented who cares about the ranking. We are not that talented now regardless of rankings, transfers, NIL, etc. Recruiting strategy last 3 years has sucked as has player development. Besided on field coaching, that is where we have lost it big time.

Where are the big fast LB? Where are the nasty DL? Where are the lockdown corners? We don't have any. We had 3 layers deep under Mullen. Go back and watch some old games. Chris Jones was 2nd team in 14 on DL. We had a LB than ran a 4.3.

R2Dawg
10-18-2023, 12:45 PM
It wasn't fine in 2021-2023. OM spent twice as much on its backfield as our entire current roster

An Judkins hasn't produced this year either, so what. Our RB group is our best group and probably to 5-6 in SEC.

R2Dawg
10-18-2023, 12:47 PM

LSU wanted Dak at LB not QB. Dak would have still come here. So would Fitz. Nothing changes for Mullen and many players. Remember Mullen didn't recruit worth a crap. We were not competing with anybody for our players. We just put those players in the league, that is all.

R2Dawg
10-18-2023, 12:48 PM

Sad Moorhead recruits saving us. That is bad.

Coach34
10-18-2023, 12:57 PM
Whoa! I told you this a month ago and you argued with me about it.

I still think someone may take a flyer on Marks.

KB21
10-18-2023, 12:59 PM
I hear Brad is promising Zac Selmon that he can field a great staff around Zach Arnett if he is just given enough time.

Really Clark?
10-18-2023, 01:03 PM
I hear Brad is promising Zac Selmon that he can field a great staff around Zach Arnett if he is just given enough time.

Go take you meds. Your other delusions are talking inside your head again.

KB21
10-18-2023, 01:07 PM
Go take you meds. Your other delusions are talking inside your head again.

That reminds me. I need to get one of these NPs that work for me to refill my blood pressure med. Thanks.

Really Clark?
10-18-2023, 01:12 PM
That reminds me. I need to get one of these NPs that work for me to refill my blood pressure med. Thanks.

Glad to help. Don't forget to get your antipsychotics refilled too.***

Coach34
10-18-2023, 01:16 PM
Mullen was criticized for rankings but his players were talented who cares about the ranking. We are not that talented now regardless of rankings, transfers, NIL, etc. Recruiting strategy last 3 years has sucked as has player development. Besided on field coaching, that is where we have lost it big time.

Where are the big fast LB? Where are the nasty DL? Where are the lockdown corners? We don't have any. We had 3 layers deep under Mullen. Go back and watch some old games. Chris Jones was 2nd team in 14 on DL. We had a LB than ran a 4.3.

Mullen's biggest strength- and his staff obviously- was finding guys on film or in person that werent ranked highly. They hated even crooting the pre-madonnas. But they were great at seeing guys they could develop over the next couple of years and what they could be.

Leroy Jenkins
10-18-2023, 01:25 PM
Every weekend I'm down about football, but by Wednesday I'm feeling up again. Something is wrong with me.

confucius say
10-18-2023, 01:42 PM
An Judkins hasn't produced this year either, so what. Our RB group is our best group and probably to 5-6 in SEC.

But their QB has. He's a stud.

confucius say
10-18-2023, 01:44 PM

Maybe.
And for clarity, we were talking about on offense back then. I thought crumedy had a shot. Not so sure now.

Matt3467
10-18-2023, 02:18 PM
LSU wanted Dak at LB not QB. Dak would have still come here. So would Fitz. Nothing changes for Mullen and many players. Remember Mullen didn't recruit worth a crap. We were not competing with anybody for our players. We just put those players in the league, that is all.

What I meant was we'd do the dirty work (scouting the diamonds in the rough like Dak, Fitz, Wright etc) and then we'd be worried the next year if they would even be coming back.

Matt3467
10-18-2023, 02:24 PM

I still don't see it. The last one we had here with NFL upside was Hill and I don't think Hill was as good as the starters we had here a decade before he left.

Edit: Looking back we've had nfl backs in the backfield for nearly 30 years prior to 2020 and Hill may have been the lesser.

Coach34
10-18-2023, 02:29 PM
I still don't see it. The last one we had here with NFL upside was Hill and I don't think Hill was as good as the starters we had here a decade before he left.

Edit: Looking back we've had nfl backs in the backfield for nearly 30 years prior to 2020 and Hill may have been the lesser.

Hill's personality kept him from being drafted

MrCoachKlein
10-18-2023, 05:22 PM
Had nothing to do with that. Has to do with those actual classes and talent comparisons. You don't want to go there. But you probably did look and now have to make a deflection post from a stupid narrative you thought you could push.

You and C34 holding kb12 year old accountable are the only thing holding this board together with them derailing everything.

I disagreed with C34 a bit during the leach years, but at least he's honest and debates in good faith. 17 the lying airbonehead crowd and how they change the convo when they get caught in an indefensible position.

BuckyIsAB****
10-18-2023, 06:27 PM

You do realize you are proving some of the air raid cults points right when you say that

BuckyIsAB****
10-18-2023, 06:31 PM
To be fair, we all loved the classes that were signed under Leach when it happened. Matt Dudek was incompetent as all hell I will agree with that

KB21
10-18-2023, 06:33 PM
You and C34 holding kb12 year old accountable are the only thing holding this board together with them derailing everything.

I disagreed with C34 a bit during the leach years, but at least he's honest and debates in good faith. 17 the lying airbonehead crowd and how they change the convo when they get caught in an indefensible position.

Still mad that I was 100% correct about everything I said during the offseason, huh.

Pancho
10-18-2023, 06:51 PM
when is your narcissist meeting with keenum?

KB21
10-18-2023, 06:55 PM
I’m a visionary.

Homedawg
10-18-2023, 09:43 PM
To be fair, we all loved the classes that were signed under Leach when it happened. Matt Dudek was incompetent as all hell I will agree with that

Kb wont

Homedawg
10-18-2023, 09:47 PM
Still mad that I was 100% correct about everything I said during the offseason, huh.

He's right. When you get caught you dodge and deflect. Just move on. Which is smart. But a chicken too. Never been wrong my ass