PDA

View Full Version : Reading the UM fans tweet about Gabe royally pisses me off

messageboardsuperhero
12-03-2013, 10:14 PM
"Gabe Jackson wins the Conerly bc Bo Wallace lost the Egg Bowl and Dan Mullen wouldn't start Dak Prescott in first half of the year."

"The only reason Gabe Jackson won the Connerly is bc #Msstate won the Egg Bowl @HeadtoHeadRadio #shouldbewallace"

Gabe Jackson was BY FAR the best football player in Mississippi this year- the guy will likely be the first player of his position taken in this year's draft. Gabe goes out, works his ass off every day, and is the best guard in college football.

Bo Wallace's numbers are grossly inflated by the offense he plays in and the receivers he has.

Mercdawg
12-03-2013, 10:29 PM
I'm not surprised at anything those assholes say. Gabe deserved the award hands down!

MaroonState
12-03-2013, 10:31 PM
"Gabe Jackson wins the Conerly bc Bo Wallace lost the Egg Bowl and Dan Mullen wouldn't start Dak Prescott in first half of the year."

"The only reason Gabe Jackson won the Connerly is bc #Msstate won the Egg Bowl @HeadtoHeadRadio #shouldbewallace"

Gabe Jackson was BY FAR the best football player in Mississippi this year- the guy will likely be the first player of his position taken in this year's draft. Gabe goes out, works his ass off every day, and is the best guard in college football.

Bo Wallace's numbers are grossly inflated by the offense he plays in and the receivers he has.

The only reason Bo won it last year is because he won the egg bowl. Tyler had the better year last year. Revisionist assholes.

messageboardsuperhero
12-03-2013, 10:32 PM
In their defense, I will say that after reading a few more, some of them are congratulatory.

But there are also some that just make you question your faith in humanity.

ShotgunDawg
You realize they tweet and say that stuff because we react to it, right?

archdog
Bo only won it last year because they won the EGG bowl. Tyler outperformed him in every catagory.

starkvegasdawg
12-03-2013, 10:41 PM
They all just need to go to their local elitest oxford pharmacy and get some preperation o. H is for us common folk with butt hurt

Dawgface
12-03-2013, 10:44 PM
I don't know why anyone pays attention to that kind of crap.

MagicDawg
12-03-2013, 10:50 PM
**It's totally bush league of Jackson to stand up from his seat and rush... er... walk to the podium when his name is called to accept it.
**They probably have a stupid clock counting down to the Conerly trophy presentation and so they wanted it more.
**We're aiming for loftier things, so Bo spent the season focused on not really wanting the Heisman.