PDA

View Full Version : Coordinator interviews

Leroy Jenkins
10-17-2023, 07:08 AM
If any of you live near campus I'll send you $100 so you can buy the DC a new pullover and drop it off at the office.

https://youtu.be/uDpYluvuW6k?si=MzB8O2ZWjYn8eoh6

State82
10-17-2023, 09:13 AM
And preferably one with another team's name on it.

TrapGame
10-17-2023, 09:21 AM
If any of you live near campus I'll send you $100 so you can buy the DC a new pullover and drop it off at the office.

https://youtu.be/uDpYluvuW6k?si=MzB8O2ZWjYn8eoh6

How bout we all pitch in and buy him a clue.

ZedFedder
10-17-2023, 10:09 AM
If you know that you have a media session, why would you wear something like that? Goodness gracious. The little things matter! That is why Saban eats the same exact lunch every day, so he can focus on the more important things. You have to present yourself well. Good grief this is not 3A MS HS football.

Leroy Jenkins
10-17-2023, 10:35 AM
If you know that you have a media session, why would you wear something like that?

That's what I thought two weeks ago, but there it was. Maybe its superstitious.

https://youtu.be/Qi6U2mQzojw?si=x5sZRvTQsivbpY7w

PGHBulldogBG
10-17-2023, 10:37 AM
I wonder if he also paired his outfit with Mullen?s khaki shorts

confucius say
10-17-2023, 11:46 AM
ZA looked like crap vs Western Michigan too. He dresses well for Monday pressers though at least.

And stop wearing the MState logo in games. Geez.

Westdawg
10-17-2023, 12:36 PM
This talk of their pullovers reminds me of a guy. I served on a staff with an OL/Asst HC coach once that would spend some bank each year on opposing teams? merchandise and wear it every day for practice for each week?s opponent and then rip it off of himself during pregame, and he was one mean SOB. He?d bark and curse at the whole team, even more so his OL. Those boys ripped heads off each week, they took on his persona like nothing I?ve ever seen.

StarkVegasSteve
10-17-2023, 02:36 PM
I mean they get them coming right off the practice field. I doubt they even have a chance to shower or anything like that. The media gets them there and then they go into film breakdown

DownwardDawg
10-17-2023, 02:39 PM
I mean they get them coming right off the practice field. I doubt they even have a chance to shower or anything like that. The media gets them there and then they go into film breakdown

I agree. This doesn't bother me. It's not like purposely dropping the F Bomb on National Television.

confucius say
10-17-2023, 03:57 PM

Dress better for games. He looked horriblelast week

Leroy Jenkins
10-17-2023, 04:18 PM

It's the half-torn-off logo that gets me. Unless he just rips it in the same spot every week, that's over 2 weeks with that raggedy iron-on banner M falling off.

PGHBulldogBG
10-17-2023, 05:17 PM
I don?t care if our coach shows up in a beater with neck tattoos and big ear gauges or a fancy suit and bow tie, but what I do care about is doing what he is paid to do and that?s win football games. We need 7 wins with one of those being the egg bowl and then I will feel good. If we do that Arnett and staff did a great job. Unfortunately, 4-8 is looking for like the reality

StarkVegasSteve
10-17-2023, 05:57 PM
Dress better for games. He looked horriblelast week

That is the look now. The young coaches all wear either a T shirt, hoodie, or a short sleeve quarter zip. Hell Chip Kelly has been wearing that forever.

Leroy Jenkins
10-17-2023, 06:16 PM
I don?t care if our coach shows up in a beater with neck tattoos and big ear gauges or a fancy suit and bow tie, but what I do care about is doing what he is paid to do and that?s win football games. We need 7 wins with one of those being the egg bowl and then I will feel good. If we do that Arnett and staff did a great job. Unfortunately, 4-8 is looking for like the reality

When you win, you get the privilege of looking like a slob. When you are a clown show, your shit gets picked apart.
That's how the world works.

Homedawg
10-17-2023, 06:22 PM
Leach wore a sweatshirt w hood. Did anyone care? No. Should they? No. It's not 1991 w Jackie and pat dye wearing ties.

HoopsDawg
10-17-2023, 06:26 PM
Leach wore a sweatshirt w hood. Did anyone care? No. Should they? No. It's not 1991 w Jackie and pat dye wearing ties.

the good ole days

R2Dawg
10-17-2023, 07:41 PM
the good ole days

HaHa, what memories. Smashmouth at its best. Jackie gonna beat you and make you like it.

confucius say
10-17-2023, 10:36 PM
That is the look now. The young coaches all wear either a T shirt, hoodie, or a short sleeve quarter zip. Hell Chip Kelly has been wearing that forever.

The black pull over wasn't the problem. It was more the raggedy gray undershirt that was partially showing on one side of the neck.

ZA is not a slob though. He usually dresses well. We need to get him better looking gear.

Todd4State
10-17-2023, 11:48 PM
Football coaches have never really been known for their fashion.