PDA

View Full Version : Colorado is fun to watch.

CaptainObvious
10-13-2023, 10:28 PM
No way the Cigar Boys would have allowed Prime to be our head coach! He would have walked in with His 2 sons and Travis Hunter and told half our team including QBs and WR and Oline to hit the road. It would have been glorious to witness!

confucius say
10-13-2023, 10:37 PM
Leach essentially did the same, minus the sons

Colorado runs a fun offense

Stanford is the worst P5 team I've seen

CaptainObvious
10-13-2023, 11:48 PM
Leach essentially did the same, minus the sons

Colorado runs a fun offense

Stanford is the worst P5 team I've seen

But better then Western Michigan, maybe?

Todd4State
10-13-2023, 11:56 PM
Their OC is legit. Sean Lewis is in my personal top five coaches we should look at if and when we have to make a change.

He runs the Veer and Shoot without the Art Briles baggage. And was one of the most successful head coaches in Kent State history. If he comes here and gets a legit DC to go with him we could be back very quickly.

parabrave
10-14-2023, 12:09 AM
Prime needs lo learn that the game is 4 qtrs/

parabrave
10-14-2023, 01:13 AM
Their OC is legit. Sean Lewis is in my personal top five coaches we should look at if and when we have to make a change.

He runs the Veer and Shoot without the Art Briles baggage. And was one of the most successful head coaches in Kent State history. If he comes here and gets a legit DC to go with him we could be back very quickly.

And he just called 3 shitty plays to cost them the game.

Commercecomet24
10-14-2023, 01:14 AM
Fun for a little while anyways lol.

PGHBulldogBG
10-14-2023, 07:14 AM
That opening win over TCU is not really proving to be that impressive. TCU has also lost to an average WVU team and below average Iowa State team. Colorado got blown out at Oregon and Lincoln Riley let his foot off the gas to make the USC game close. Colorado will be lucky to get to 6 wins. At the same time, it?s still an improvement from being the worst team in power 5 college football as they were last year. Deion still has a lot to prove though on the field if he wants to move to the SEC or ACC. His resume is not impressive enough to be hired for an SEC job barring a crazy situation like we experienced

msstate7
10-14-2023, 07:42 AM
If Colorado doesn't win another, they're +3 wins in a year. Bad loss last night, but prime will win there

preachermatt83
10-15-2023, 05:07 PM
Yup. It’s loads of fun watching their players scream at each other and have pathetic body language *

confucius say
10-15-2023, 08:55 PM
If Colorado doesn't win another, they're +3 wins in a year. Bad loss last night, but prime will win there

Correct. They were 1-11 last year and are going to be 4-8 this year. Massive improvement.

He will need to get more talent and keep good coordinators, but he can at least have them decent, which is better than they've been in a long time.

Homedawg
10-15-2023, 09:01 PM
He will get them above 500 and quickly. Especially since he's walking into a crappy conference. Should win it within 3 years.
That's not to diminish that what I think he's done isn't good.