PDA

View Full Version : Prove it night for a few 2025 lineman

SilentSteel16
10-13-2023, 12:50 PM
Hartfield vs JPrep is a big proving game for about 5 2025 offensive and defensive lineman. One of them is already ranked in MS top 10 for 2025.

Going to be a great matchup if you have nothing else to watch. Prep livestreams the games on its website.

confucius say
10-13-2023, 12:53 PM
I was at the mra vs Hartfield game last week. Both of those are top 10 teams in the state, public or private. Prep is close too.

Prep will be lying in wait for Hartfield tonight. And mra will be waiting on prep next week.

Hartfield has 2 skill guys that are sec guys.

SilentSteel16
10-13-2023, 01:00 PM
Yeah I think Hartfield has Prep in the skill position but I believe the line of scrimmage is a different story. Going to be fun to watch. High School football regardless of level or association is so fun to watch. My best guy is getting the ball and running it behind my best lineman can you stop me ?..

SilentSteel16
10-13-2023, 01:07 PM
I think with MRA, Hartfield and Prep, those three private schools are probably top 15 teams overall in the state. Preps only loss was to West Jones and if they didn?t drop 2 touchdown passes that could have been won. Like I said tonight is going to be a huge opportunity for multiple players from both schools, going to be a good game.

RezDog7
10-13-2023, 01:29 PM
I will be there. Got a senior cheerleader at Hartfield. Chris Jones will be back tonight too. Hopefully that helps.

SteelCurtain74
10-13-2023, 02:03 PM
I think with MRA, Hartfield and Prep, those three private schools are probably top 15 teams overall in the state. Preps only loss was to West Jones and if they didn?t drop 2 touchdown passes that could have been won. Like I said tonight is going to be a huge opportunity for multiple players from both schools, going to be a good game.

Prep also had too many penalties against West Jones. Have to clean those up tonight. I think Prep wins (yes I'm biased) but it'll be a close game. I don't think it'll be the track meet the Hartfield/MRA game was. I'm thinking 28-24 or 28-21 Prep.

SilentSteel16
10-13-2023, 04:49 PM
Yeah like I said earlier, this game will be won or lost in the trenches. Prep has a bunch of under the radar guys simply because the parents won?t let them buy stars by going to rival or 247 camps. ?They will earn their rankings by game action? to quote one set of Prep parents? those lineman will be known senior year though?going to be a good one tonight, and yeah it won?t be a track meet.

SilentSteel16
10-13-2023, 04:50 PM
I have a feeling they are going to be moving Vaughn around and not his normal spot.

confucius say
10-13-2023, 05:29 PM
Prep is up for this one.
Will be tough for Hartfield to get back up again after last week.

SteelCurtain74
10-13-2023, 06:33 PM
Prep is up for this one.

I would agree for this which probably means MRA will have the advantage next week.

RezDog7
10-13-2023, 07:00 PM
Prep is up for this one.

Your fans definitely didn't show up. Must have just sent your nanny's to the game.

RezDog7
10-13-2023, 07:54 PM
Apparently these are the same refs that Alabama employees. Most one sided I've ever seen.

SilentSteel16
10-13-2023, 08:00 PM
You talking about when Vaughn tackled the DE on the touchdown pass? It was called like it should have been, he was straight up tackled

45 yard field goal is no joke.

So far those two 315+ DE have not made a difference

RezDog7
10-13-2023, 08:17 PM
Spoken like true bama errr prep fan.

Todd4State
10-13-2023, 09:30 PM
Yeah like I said earlier, this game will be won or lost in the trenches. Prep has a bunch of under the radar guys simply because the parents won?t let them buy stars by going to rival or 247 camps. ?They will earn their rankings by game action? to quote one set of Prep parents? those lineman will be known senior year though?going to be a good one tonight, and yeah it won?t be a track meet.

Prep will change that line of thinking once Hartfield and MRA win a couple of championships.

Jackson Prep is the one school that could turn themselves into an absolute football mill if they wanted.

SilentSteel16
10-13-2023, 09:51 PM
It was a good game, Hartfield came out 2nd half and made adjustments and Prep didn?t. Plain and simple. Great win by a great looking football team. They did move Vaughn to the right side and DT spot in 2nd half though. He got a sack in 4th quarter. Good looking kid !! Hartfield had 315,365,305 OL/DL and Prep gave up 2 sacks all game.

Hartfield definitely has better skill guys those two WR are going to be special, QB made some great throws also.

Coach34
10-13-2023, 09:58 PM
score?

SilentSteel16
10-13-2023, 10:05 PM
27-17 Hartfield. I believe was the final.

It was a good game until the WR just started running fly routes, then it was game over.

confucius say
10-13-2023, 10:39 PM
Your fans definitely didn't show up. Must have just sent your nanny's to the game.

Who is your? I'm not a prep fan or person

confucius say
10-13-2023, 10:41 PM
Prep will change that line of thinking once Hartfield and MRA win a couple of championships.

Jackson Prep is the one school that could turn themselves into an absolute football mill if they wanted.

I think mra won 3 in a row from 2019 to 2021

RezDog7
10-13-2023, 10:47 PM
Who is your? I'm not a prep fan or person

I was just messing with the prep fans. They were a little light on the crowd. Good game. Offensive line for prep was impressive.

SilentSteel16
10-13-2023, 10:52 PM
Mark my words, there were SEC matchups out on that field tonight.

Vaughn is going to be really good, I think Higgins will get a shot as well.
Prep will have at least one OL in SEC ball possibly two.
I think that RB for Hartfield is going someplace besides USM, those two WR will play some ball also.

Those two teams are loaded with high level talent

RezDog7
10-13-2023, 11:01 PM
Mark my words, there were SEC matchups out on that field tonight.

Vaughn is going to be really good, I think Higgins will get a shot as well.
Prep will have at least one OL in SEC ball possibly two.
I think that RB for Hartfield is going someplace besides USM, those two WR will play some ball also.

Those two teams are loaded with high level talent

Agreed. Reed is supposed to play TE at USM. Chris Jones is going to USM to play LB. Had the game clinching interception tonight. The RT at prep looked really good.

Reggie is very good too. His game was probably off a little tonight. His father passed away this week.

SilentSteel16
10-13-2023, 11:09 PM
Oh wow, I am so sorry to hear about any Kid losing a parent. Makes me want to really root harder for him now.

The RB turned TE is going to be dangerous!! Good feet and runs hard. QB had several good throws too.

I have a strong feeling both LT and RT will play high level ball from Prep. The big LG has a bunch of potential as well but needs some work.

I would be willing to bet there after all kids graduate there was 4-5 SEC guys on that field and 4 more that play D1 ball.