PDA

View Full Version : Kamario Taylor Commits!!

Really Clark?
10-13-2023, 10:27 AM
Great pick up for 2025 class

DEDawg
10-13-2023, 11:06 AM
Great pick up for 2025 class

QB for us?

Really Clark?
10-13-2023, 11:08 AM
QB for us?

Yes!

Commercecomet24
10-13-2023, 11:14 AM
Great pickup! Good stuff!

DownwardDawg
10-13-2023, 11:23 AM
Difference maker for sure. Great pickup!!

Coach34
10-13-2023, 11:30 AM
Wait a sec- he’s not AR???? How can this be a good commit??

parabrave
10-13-2023, 11:37 AM
Can we afford him??

TrapGame
10-13-2023, 11:40 AM
His Hudl videos are impressive. We might be in a real fight to keep this kid.

confucius say
10-13-2023, 11:48 AM
Anybody got a comparison for him? What type of QB?

KB21
10-13-2023, 11:51 AM
Anybody got a comparison for him? What type of QB?

Jason Campbell

parabrave
10-13-2023, 11:53 AM
Jason Campbell

He was coming to MSU before Aubbie stepped in. And now that the biggest cheater is their coach we night see a repeat.

KB21
10-13-2023, 11:58 AM
He was coming to MSU before Aubbie stepped in. And now that the biggest cheater is their coach we night see a repeat.

Nah. Kamario's uncle is Omar Conner. This kid has been a heavy State lean ever since Mike Leach first reached out to him as a freshman.

confucius say
10-13-2023, 11:58 AM
Jason Campbell

Got ya. So he can't move? Campbell was a statue.

Coach34
10-13-2023, 12:05 PM
Nah. Kamario's uncle is Omar Conner. This kid has been a heavy State lean ever since Mike Leach first reached out to him as a freshman.

He was a State lean before Leach moved to Starkville. Noxubee kids get to Sville fairly regularly

Commercecomet24
10-13-2023, 12:12 PM

Yep.

KB21
10-13-2023, 12:13 PM
Got ya. So he can't move? Campbell was a statue.

Campbell was a good runner till he gained too much weight.

Commercecomet24
10-13-2023, 12:14 PM
Campbell was a good runner till he gained too much weight.

Yeah I knew Jason since he was a little kid and he was quite an athlete at T'ville and it hurt Larry bad when Jason went to auburn instead of State. Why he bulked up so much was confusing.

confucius say
10-13-2023, 12:16 PM
Watched the highlights. I like him.

For those who believe in recruiting rankings though, he's a mid 3 star with offers from Vandy, USM, and us. That doesn't matter to me though. He has a lot of physical tools.

BlackSailsDawg
10-13-2023, 12:22 PM
Hopefully the new staff that will be coming in can keep him.

KB21
10-13-2023, 12:31 PM
Hopefully the new staff that will be coming in can keep him.

He should be good unless we hire someone that runs the triple option.

BlackSailsDawg
10-13-2023, 12:53 PM

His numbers are not bad.

CaptainObvious
10-13-2023, 12:56 PM

For those who believe in recruiting rankings though, he's a mid 3 star with offers from Vandy, USM, and us. That doesn't matter to me though. He has a lot of physical tools.

Noxubee County factors into that a bit. Jeffery Simmons was unknown until he blew up. Taylor has another full year for the College Football world to get a load of him.

KB21
10-13-2023, 12:57 PM
Niel Stopczynski is probably the best hire Steve has made since he took over Genespage. He has a good "Stop Report" scouting report on Kamario. Niel actually knows how to evaluate talent, unlike the folks at 247 who actually give out the recruiting grades.

Dawgface
10-13-2023, 03:34 PM

Wishbone......it's coming. Will give the D plenty of rest.

AROB44
10-13-2023, 04:27 PM
Wait a sec- he?s not AR???? How can this be a good commit??

More importantly.....did your buddy Brad Peterson approve?

KB21
10-13-2023, 04:48 PM

Probably. Arnett can't take a shit without Brad Peterson.

Saltydog
10-13-2023, 05:10 PM
Yep, Jason Campbell Just hope he has a better collegiate career than Campbell.

BlackSailsDawg
10-13-2023, 08:56 PM

We are bragging about offers to players that only ha e offers to ga tech and la tech now. Tah'j Butler???

When we start offering this level it's generally because we struckout...... alot.

This staff needs to go.

Coach34
10-13-2023, 09:00 PM

Yep. Pete told Arnett to get Noxubee kids and also to get 2-ply for the bathroom as well. Pete really making changes in the Bryan Building

Coach34
10-13-2023, 09:03 PM
We are bragging about offers to players that only ha e offers to ga tech and la tech now. Tah'j Butler???

When we start offering this level it's generally because we struckout...... alot.

This staff needs to go.

No doubt. Mullen needed to go when he offered a Chris Jones with no offers, Benardrick McKinney with no offers, and a guy from Clarksdale named Elgton Jenkins who was liteally unrated at the time

You a ****ing clown

BlackSailsDawg
10-13-2023, 09:11 PM
No doubt. Mullen needed to go when he offered a Chris Jones with no offers, Benardrick McKinney with no offers, and a guy from Clarksdale named Elgton Jenkins who was liteally unrated at the time

You a ****ing clown

Chris Jones was a 5 star in hs. He had offers from bama, auburn, Miami, usc Trojans, Lsu, OSU, FL and more.

Nothing left to be said hack!

Coach34
10-13-2023, 09:13 PM
Chris Jones was a 5 star in hs. He had offers from bama, auburn, Miami, usc Trojans, Lsu, OSU, FL and more.

We offered Jones before he had even been rated Clown. The sites learned about him at our Big Dawg Camp

Schultzy
10-13-2023, 09:28 PM

You a ****ing clown

Preston Smith, Nick Fitzgerald, the All-SEC CB from Morton nobody wanted…

BlackSailsDawg
10-13-2023, 09:36 PM
We offered Jones before he had even been rated Clown. The sites learned about him at our Big Dawg Camp

Lmao! What a rewrite of history.

This guy is known. The issue is we are having to offer the left overs because this staff sucks!

Coach34
10-13-2023, 09:45 PM

This guy is known. The issue is we are having to offer the left overs because this staff sucks!

And now you are lying. People arent stupid. Jones had not hardly played as a Junior and the sites had no idea who he was. He showed out at Big Dawg Camp and got an offer from us. Blew up after that. I literallyyyyyyyy know about all this from their coaching staff and what took place.

DEDawg
10-13-2023, 10:16 PM

Not a rewrite. Chris was completely unknown when we offered him. He got the SEC default 3 star ranking after we offered him then kept climbing to a 5 star.

tcdog70
10-13-2023, 10:27 PM
Taylor is just a JR. when He is finished He will be more than a 3 Star. Omarr’s Nephew should count for something. He has good size and speed and can spin it.

Leroy Jenkins
10-13-2023, 10:28 PM
June 11th 2012 Unrated Jones commits to MSU
June 20th Jones receives initial ranking of 85
Dec 15th MVP at the MS/AL game.
Dec 20th Rated 5*

2016 draft combine, junk pops out on national television.

DownwardDawg
10-13-2023, 10:38 PM

No. He was completely unknown until waaaayyyyyy after he was committed to us. That's a well known fact.

Coach34
10-13-2023, 10:44 PM
Good job guys of blowing up this clown

confucius say
10-13-2023, 10:45 PM
No. He was completely unknown until waaaayyyyyy after he was committed to us. That's a well known fact.

We tried to keep it that way as long as possible

RezDog7
10-13-2023, 10:56 PM

This staff needs to go.

How many offers did your boy Will Rogers have?

DownwardDawg
10-13-2023, 11:34 PM
We tried to keep it that way as long as possible

Yep. I thought everyone knew this.

Todd4State
10-14-2023, 12:00 AM

He could and should go up. I'm sure he'll go to the Manning Passing Academy and some Elite 11 stuff in the offseason. How he does there will determine his rating.

Really nice to have a MSU legacy like this that is a talented player. 2025 class is off to a great start- and should be a heavy in state high school class.

Hopefully we won't be undergoing a massive coaching change in philosophy in 2027.**

Todd4State
10-14-2023, 12:01 AM

LOL!

Commercecomet24
10-14-2023, 02:50 AM
Yep. I thought everyone knew this.

Some on here trying to rewrite history when we all know what happened in that case.

Commercecomet24
10-14-2023, 02:53 AM
June 11th 2012 Unrated Jones commits to MSU
June 20th Jones receives initial ranking of 85
Dec 15th MVP at the MS/AL game.
Dec 20th Rated 5*

2016 draft combine, junk pops out on national television.

Now you know real facts aren?t allowed on here, just hyperbole and bs to fit narratives lol.

smootness
10-14-2023, 04:53 AM

Dude, you?re embarrassing yourself. I will never forget all the message boards asking why we took his commitment when we still had time to go after bigger recruits. Same thing happened when Dak committed, too.

BankerDog
10-14-2023, 07:28 AM

You a ****ing clown

Your threads when Mullen was the HC were usually filled with you complaining about his lack of recruiting so this is funny. The man who nicknamed Mullen?s staff ?country club? has welcomed the real ?country club? back home and toting the water for them.

PGHBulldogBG
10-14-2023, 07:40 AM
Our fan base seems too hung up on hiring a specific coach because of the system they run. It?s not about the type of offense you run to win. It?s about the coach and his ability to execute that system and recruit players that fit it. If we hire a more proven coach that has been successful for many years at different programs and we see consistent improvement year over year like we did with Leach it doesn?t matter which one we run. We need to hire the best coach out there that would take our job regardless of whether it?s AR or Pro Style or anything. I really don?t care. I just want to start winning again, but our hope should be that Arnett can turn this around and get us to 7 wins with an Egg Bowl win. If he can do that, this coaching talk will stop. His recruiting is also concerning. We have only signed 1 player in this class since early July and sit at #35 while not many other prospects on the horizon. He did a good job getting Kamario though that dude looks like a really underrated QB that is local. Hopefully he sticks as I almost feel more impressed with him than Parson from the videos I watched

Really Clark?
10-14-2023, 08:29 AM

Not when he committed to us did he have those offers. What are you talking about?

Really Clark?
10-14-2023, 08:35 AM
Our fan base seems too hung up on hiring a specific coach because of the system they run. It?s not about the type of offense you run to win. It?s about the coach and his ability to execute that system and recruit players that fit it. If we hire a more proven coach that has been successful for many years at different programs and we see consistent improvement year over year like we did with Leach it doesn?t matter which one we run. We need to hire the best coach out there that would take our job regardless of weather it?s AR or Pro Style or anything. I really don?t care. I just want to start winning again, but our hope should be that Arnett can turn this around and get us to 7 wins with an Egg Bowl win. If he can do that, this coaching talk will stop. His recruiting is also concerning. We have only signed 1 player in this class since early July and sit at #35 while not many other prospects on the horizon. He did a good job getting Kamario though that dude looks like a really underrated QB that is local. Hopefully he sticks as I almost feel more impressed with him than Parson from the videos I watched

Great points!!

Homedawg
10-14-2023, 09:45 AM

Not when we offered you moron. He was a no star at the time.

Homedawg
10-14-2023, 09:50 AM
Blacksails might be Dudek. Wait til a guy gets a power 5 offer before we can. His leadership of recruiting was sooooo good......��

Lord McBuckethead
10-14-2023, 09:51 AM
Yeah, I remember it as well. Chris Jones had absolutely zero offers when we offered him and then he blew up at the Big Dog camp and showed out at the all star game and Under Armor.

StarkVegasSteve
10-14-2023, 09:55 AM
Good job guys of blowing up this clown

Chris Jones was unknown also because of our staff. Hev and Mullen did a hell of a job keeping him from going to other camps after they saw him at Big Dawg. Jones blew up at the MS/AL game and then was the best player at the UA AA game and his recruitment hit another stratosphere.

Coach34
10-14-2023, 12:02 PM
Your threads when Mullen was the HC were usually filled with you complaining about his lack of recruiting so this is funny. The man who nicknamed Mullen?s staff ?country club? has welcomed the real ?country club? back home and toting the water for them.

I also told everybody that when we signed Dakota Prescott he would be the best QB we ever had. The response? Ohhhhhhh he will never be as good as Tyler Russell.

AROB44
10-14-2023, 01:26 PM
I also told everybody that when we signed Dakota Prescott he would be the best QB we ever had. The response? Ohhhhhhh he will never be as good as Tyler Russell.

And we will never be as good as we were then. Mullen was the best coach we have ever had and ever will have. Just glad I got to see it. I have seen enough bad football (since 1961).

EdwardDrayton
10-14-2023, 01:34 PM

I still wince thinking about being there for that 2013 Gator Bowl and the four picks.

Bothrops
10-14-2023, 01:47 PM
Like the kid's size a lot, but will he have time to develop before being replaced??

Turfdawg67
10-14-2023, 02:30 PM

You also called him Checkdown Charlie. So...

Homedawg
10-14-2023, 02:33 PM
Amazing how blacksails just vanished. Wish he stay there now that he went full fledge chicken when he got embarrassed.

Coach34
10-14-2023, 02:38 PM
You also called him Checkdown Charlie. So...

He was in 2015