PDA

View Full Version : Welp. It is 48 hours later and it still feels like we lost the game Saturday night.

CaptainObvious
10-09-2023, 06:41 PM
I just can?t shake this feeling.

KOdawg1
10-09-2023, 07:20 PM
It's called a lifeless program.

We've got one rn.

Maroonthirteen
10-09-2023, 07:31 PM
https://youtu.be/TwbryjqQY0I?si=h9s3yytN2I4-VV40

TrapGame
10-09-2023, 08:04 PM
Had their 3rd string QB started the game we probably would been in a much closer game in the fourth.

I'm pretty sure these folks talking about how the offense really isn't that big of a problem will be brought back to reality when Arkansas's defense keeps us to 20 or less.

Really Clark?
10-09-2023, 08:22 PM
Had their 3rd string QB started the game we probably would been in a much closer game in the fourth.

I'm pretty sure these folks talking about how the offense really isn't that big of a problem will be brought back to reality when Arkansas's defense keeps us to 20 or less.

Yeah. Not sure why he's not higher on the depth chart. He threw for like 6,000 yards I think at Old Dominion. Think that's the right guy

Coach34
10-09-2023, 08:24 PM

and when they dont many of you will go to a new thing to bitch about.

Our problem is defense- end of story. With last year's D- we are 4-2 right now. Our D is really bad but it wont get the play because the Leach Cult gotta try to spin things. It was fine when we transitioned on offense in 2020- but now that we are transitioning no quarter is given. Whatever morons

Cooterpoot
10-09-2023, 08:31 PM

Bless your heart

TrapGame
10-09-2023, 08:58 PM

Our problem is defense- end of story. With last year's D- we are 4-2 right now. Our D is really bad but it wont get the play because the Leach Cult gotta try to spin things. It was fine when we transitioned on offense in 2020- but now that we are transitioning no quarter is given. Whatever morons

LOL! Bruh, I'm not in the Leach Cult.

Sorry, I forgot we scored 17 on Bama. **

LC Dawg
10-09-2023, 09:03 PM
You gotta let it go. I was at the game and enjoyed every minute I hung out with my friends. I used to let the pain (mostly from losses) linger until I realized how silly that is. I'm hanging out with my dogs tonight and my wife and I will see Gov't Mule Wednesday night. I've got a great week going after Saturday's shit show.

Coach34
10-09-2023, 09:07 PM
LOL! Bruh, I'm not in the Leach Cult.

Sorry, I forgot we scored 17 on Bama. **

We scored 17 on Bama- and you dont think we can put 20 on UPig? Thats not very logical or realistic

Turfdawg67
10-09-2023, 09:21 PM
We scored 17 on Bama- and you dont think we can put 20 on UPig? Thats not very logical or realistic

Mullen averaged 7pts per game against Bama (thank goodness for that 20 in 2014). So obviously Barbay O > Mullen O. You right! Sold! 4-5 wins here we come!!

TrapGame
10-09-2023, 09:35 PM

Just b/c we scored 17 on Bama doesn't mean we score 17 or more on Arkansas. I'm not sold on this offense. It's just less ugly than the defense right now.

I love how you're trying to be "logical" and "realistic" now.

Coach34
10-09-2023, 09:45 PM
Just b/c we scored 17 on Bama doesn't mean we score 17 or more on Arkansas. I'm not sold on this offense. It's just less ugly than the defense right now.

I love how you're trying to be "logical" and "realistic" now.

Our current O looks so much better than the Airbone ever did. I like our chances with 2 weeks to prepare for that Randy UPig D

KB21
10-09-2023, 09:58 PM
LOL. The offense is 40% worse in opponent adjusted EPA per play, but it ?looks? better?i.e?.we run the ball and have a shitty passing game.

KOdawg1
10-09-2023, 10:00 PM
We could average 45 points per game with a 60/40 run/pass ratio and our resident air raid lover would still be kicking his dog in anger

Coach34
10-09-2023, 10:17 PM
We could average 45 points per game with a 60/40 run/pass ratio and our resident air raid lover would still be kicking his dog in anger

exactly. Scoring is what matters. And that is killing KB. He is trying every stat matrix possible to twist it. But this offense is scoring just as well as last year. End of story

Lord McBuckethead
10-09-2023, 11:35 PM

I watched our offense. It isn’t good.
I watched our defense, and it is the worst defense I have ever seen. Ever. If teams stop running the ball on us, we literally could not stop them.

confucius say
10-10-2023, 07:38 AM
exactly. Scoring is what matters. And that is killing KB. He is trying every stat matrix possible to twist it. But this offense is scoring just as well as last year. End of story

Ok. But at the end of the year if it is not scoring as high as last year (which is very likely), don't make excuses. Just own it.

basedog
10-10-2023, 07:48 AM
We are 3-3, which game do you guys say we looked really good? Yes, winning is what matters but we look like a last place Sec West team to me. I'm hoping we start showing massive improvement the rest of the season, I like most want Arnett to succeed.

TrapGame
10-10-2023, 08:25 AM
We are 3-3, which game do you guys say we looked really good? Yes, winning is what matters but we look like a last place Sec West team to me. I'm hoping we start showing massive improvement the rest of the season, I like most want Arnett to succeed.

If we look good against Arkansas and win I'll eat some crow, gladly. At least that tells me Arnett and company are learning and growing. But, I just don't see it. We are a poorly coached team. The offense does have problems they just are not as glaring as the defensive problems.

basedog
10-10-2023, 08:44 AM
If we look good against Arkansas and win I'll eat some crow, gladly. At least that tells me Arnett and company are learning and growing. But, I just don't see it. We are a poorly coached team. The offense does have problems they just are not as glaring as the defensive problems.

I think we have played against some really bad defenses; Bama was by far the best. I think the offenses we have played against are better than the defenses. Our lack of speed is a killer, but it seems we have had this problem for a while. I think our running backs are our best-looking group, our wideouts as a whole haven't been impressive, Griffin is by far the best weapon of this group.
Btw, please stop running the reverses, I haven't seen anything with good results, most have been for losses!

PGHBulldogBG
10-10-2023, 09:27 AM
Now that we are mid way thru the season, it is clear our defense is a much bigger problem than our offense. The offense still needs to improve, but it?s not good enough to keep pace with this horrendous defense. This has been the most disappointing thing because it was supposed to be our strength. Arnett and Brock need to figure this out before the end of the year because otherwise we will be heading towards 4-8

DesotoDog1967
10-10-2023, 09:32 AM
Brock was over special teams a couple of seasons ago. Once removed ST got better

Quaoarsking
10-10-2023, 10:17 AM
Our current O looks so much better than the Airbone ever did.

FPI says otherwise

Coach34
10-10-2023, 10:38 AM
FPI says otherwise

I'm talking about me personally. I no longer change the channel when we are on TV. It's no longer a 7 on 7 offense. It certainly needs to continue to get better. Off week came at a good time. Need a good showing vs UPig.