PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss had a drone show to start the 4th quarter

Santiago
10-08-2023, 01:11 PM
But we are RTDF like the old days.
We have cowbells and play a song remix from the 80's.
We have HS coaches calling the shots.

Take that Ole Miss... and your advanced technology.
https://x.com/BradLoganCOTE/status/1711024636060660052?s=20

edit: Have we done this before at a game? Don't we sponsor drone competitions at MSU and actually have government contracts?

RocketDawg
10-08-2023, 07:51 PM
What's the figure on the left supposed to be?

Bothrops
10-08-2023, 07:52 PM
And MSU is drone U.

Todd4State
10-08-2023, 08:05 PM
We can't do crap like that! We're blue collar!

lastmajordog
10-08-2023, 08:18 PM
If I remember correctly back during the Barry administration MSU ?DOGS? engineering dept beat MIT and several other high level tech schools with a completely ready for production vehicle powered by a small engine with four electric motors (similar to a train) on each wheel with incredible MPG. Supposedly they drove it to washington for the winners ceremony. Never heard another word about it. That is real world high tech solutions. The DOGS can do it. I will have to say their stadium music is much better.....unfortunately.

Bothrops
10-08-2023, 08:20 PM
It's amazing the difference one season has made for them and for us.

AlSwearengen
10-08-2023, 09:02 PM
They also had Chuck Liddell and his family there all dressed in olemiss gear mugging for the camera. I’m assuming they pay these types to show up and pretend to be fans and make sure they get on camera.

BuckyIsAB****
10-08-2023, 09:21 PM
24-22

StarkVegasSteve
10-08-2023, 10:12 PM
They also had Chuck Liddell and his family there all dressed in olemiss gear mugging for the camera. I’m assuming they pay these types to show up and pretend to be fans and make sure they get on camera.

No. Lane has made it cool to be in Oxford. Their administration has made it cool to be in Oxford. They are taking a page out of The Jerry Buss playbook. Make it look cool where no one wants to miss it. Some in our fan base make fun of them because of how inflated their view of Oxford is but guess what? It works. Their administration is on the cutting edge, they know their fans pay a bunch of money for weekends in Oxford so they give them a show.

We on the other hand roll out an 80s Doghouse with an 80s song and roll up garage doors. Our program and university has ZERO juice right now and the administration from the Presidents office down does not seem to give a shit.

Cooterpoot
10-08-2023, 10:21 PM
No. Lane has made it cool to be in Oxford. Their administration has made it cool to be in Oxford. They are taking a page out of The Jerry Buss playbook. Make it look cool where no one wants to miss it. Some in our fan base make fun of them because of how inflated their view of Oxford is but guess what? It works. Their administration is on the cutting edge, they know their fans pay a bunch of money for weekends in Oxford so they give them a show.

We on the other hand roll out an 80s Doghouse with an 80s song and roll up garage doors. Our program and university has ZERO juice right now and the administration from the Presidents office down does not seem to give a shit.

He was paid

StarkVegasSteve
10-08-2023, 10:26 PM
He was paid

So he was paid. Lets start paying people. Looks bad when they have Chuck Liddell, Emeril Lagasse, etc and we have Bob from Bogue Chitto.

Mjoelner34
10-08-2023, 10:28 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to StarkVegasSteve again.

CadaverDawg
10-08-2023, 11:22 PM
Yeah, perception is reality. They are the fun place, with the fun coach, and the fun offense. We are the hard working blue collar team that works harder than Ole Miss, yet is boring to watch, and loses more games.

I honestly am not sure how we get any recruits. "Son, why would you want to play for a fun offense, with a fun coach, a party atmosphere, and not have to work as hard....when you could come here instead and bust your ass to catch a few balls once we're down 41-7 to LSU and the stadium is empty?"

Tough sell.

viverlibre
10-08-2023, 11:24 PM

We need to bring someone in from outside to liven up our gameday atmosphere, what we do has gotten embarrassing. Also, If we do change coaches, we need to get someone with a big personality.

Pancho
10-09-2023, 07:15 AM
The personality change needed most is the top spot- President position. He had much more to do with Cohen and the JoMO hire as well as even the Lemo hire and he had ALL to do with the rush CZA hire. He is the blue hair of blue hairs. just my humble opinion that he'll push Selmon out in a year or 2 and start the same process over again. He gives folks larry templeton flashbacks

StarkVegasSteve
10-09-2023, 07:44 AM
The personality change needed most is the top spot- President position. He had much more to do with Cohen and the JoMO hire as well as even the Lemo hire and he had ALL to do with the rush CZA hire. He is the blue hair of blue hairs. just my humble opinion that he'll push Selmon out in a year or 2 and start the same process over again. He gives folks larry templeton flashbacks

Keenum is not the problem. He just rubber stamps athletic dept decisions. You can blame Keenum for our academic shortcomings in recent years, of which we have had a few, but I will give him credit that he does not meddle in the athletic dept.

Santiago
10-09-2023, 07:56 AM
Back in the year of Hugh Freeze's first egg bowl, I went to Oxford for that game. I knew then, seeing in person, they were already ahead of us in marketing.
There was a song written(not rap but something modern), about the players on the team. Names of the players in the song. Very cool thing. The older Kimdiche brother was on the team and he was named in it.

Now.... imagine being a recruit on the sideline hearing that played during a TV timeout, and the crowd cheering it.

Is there just group think at MSU or what? I feel like Byrne would have taken us in a proactive direction, but seems Cohen hire slowed down on creativity.

Maroonthirteen
10-09-2023, 08:13 AM
Having been close to both Oxford and Starkville for many years...... What hurts Starkville badly is the proximity to UofAlabama and Tuscaloosa. Mississippians along the 45 coorridor and even all over the central to NE part of the state, see Tuscaloosa as the go to place when they want to do something, have some fun, etc etc.

Ole Miss is competing with Memphis and UofMemphis for attention and people's time. Oxford is a destination to party, shop and go to their campus in North Ms. Their school and town get a lot of people, that have no interest in OM athletics, from Desoto County and Memphis that drive down because they were invited. That is a big advantage over where we are located.

With all that said, they do hype up every thing around their town and campus. We poor mouth everything. Their school spends money on bullshit like a drone show. We pinch pennies and talk about savings. But again, I think the perception of Starkville and MSU has a lot to do with locals comparing us to Tuscaloosa and Bama.

JoseBrown
10-09-2023, 09:28 AM
If I remember correctly back during the Barry administration MSU ?DOGS? engineering dept beat MIT and several other high level tech schools with a completely ready for production vehicle powered by a small engine with four electric motors (similar to a train) on each wheel with incredible MPG. Supposedly they drove it to washington for the winners ceremony. Never heard another word about it. That is real world high tech solutions. The DOGS can do it. I will have to say their stadium music is much better.....unfortunately.

If I had to guess I?d say NDAs. We have a tremendous amount of new tech and new to us tech waiting under NDAs to come out. Hell, we have an entirely new financial system waiting behind NDAs to come out. Just wait. It won?t be long now, just have to get thru the process. Petrol is on the way out. Hydrogen, electric, water powered and many more waiting. Car planes in the wait. Financial system in the wait. Brand new health system in the wait behind NDAs??.It?s all ready and many more?.WW3 just started, the fake nuke standoff is coming and much more. Once they scare every single person on earth, the truth will be told and NDAs lifted. A whole new world is right around the corner.

As far as our problems, they are many and deep, but it won?t matter real soon.

gtowndawg
10-09-2023, 09:34 AM

He's right. They've built a brand that spreads far outside Mississippi. Walker Jones, the president for their NIL collective, has access to a private jet so he can fly people in and out of Oxford (obviously looking for NIL money). Meanwhile, when SEC gameday was here they spent 15 minutes talking about how Arnett brought them eggs from his house that morning (and how Miss. State that was). Pretty sure they were mocking us. I love State but we're so far behind in some of these areas I don't see how we catch up with our current line of thinking.

"Hard hat mentality" only gets you so far in this world. Basically, Ole Miss has the employer mindset, we have the employee mindset.

viverlibre
10-09-2023, 09:37 AM
Back in the year of Hugh Freeze's first egg bowl, I went to Oxford for that game. I knew then, seeing in person, they were already ahead of us in marketing.
There was a song written(not rap but something modern), about the players on the team. Names of the players in the song. Very cool thing. The older Kimdiche brother was on the team and he was named in it.

Now.... imagine being a recruit on the sideline hearing that played during a TV timeout, and the crowd cheering it.

Is there just group think at MSU or what? I feel like Byrne would have taken us in a proactive direction, but seems Cohen hire slowed down on creativity.

I remember the "Feed Moncrief" (or whoever the overhyped WR was that year) song. It was pretty cool. We could barely get a "Rowdy, Rowdy, Rowdy" cheer going at the Dude.

We have to get someone from the outside to revamp our game day and in stadium experience. OM is far ahead of us.

gtowndawg
10-09-2023, 10:50 AM
I remember the "Feed Moncrief" (or whoever the overhyped WR was that year) song. It was pretty cool. We could barely get a "Rowdy, Rowdy, Rowdy" cheer going at the Dude.

We have to get someone from the outside to revamp our game day and in stadium experience. OM is far ahead of us.

We really do. Bad to the bone, maroon/white, "another T" and even the SNL skit is just played out. I know timing is not great (inflation, etc.) but we have to bowl in the stadium. I mean we have glorified duck blinds in the endzone for goodness sake. I understand the attendance argument (we don't need more seats) but there are ways to bowl in without increasing capacity. Make all lower-level seat chairbacks (North Carolina did it recently) or heck, make the decks just premium seating (or whatever we call those contraptions up there on the west side). On TV, Ole Miss stadium looks better because it's bowled in. Ours is nicer in person, no doubt about that, but 90% of people only see what ESPN shows them.

I understand the argument to save money, but if there was ever a time to make sure we have everything dialed in, it's TODAY with all the conference expansion and realignments setting things up for the next 100 years and beyond.

Pinto
10-09-2023, 11:51 AM
Somebody check me on this but I think this year Ole Miss has more out of state than in state students. A lot of kids who can?t get in to UGA or Texas use UM as their back up school.

StarkVegasSteve
10-09-2023, 11:57 AM
Somebody check me on this but I think this year Ole Miss has more out of state than in state students. A lot of kids who can?t get in to UGA or Texas use UM as their back up school.

And??? I have heard that forever and I have came to the conclusion that it does matter ONE BIT. Hell, we need to start recruiting Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Birmingham, and Charlotte a hell of a lot harder.

HancockCountyDog
10-09-2023, 12:16 PM
They also had Chuck Liddell and his family there all dressed in olemiss gear mugging for the camera. I?m assuming they pay these types to show up and pretend to be fans and make sure they get on camera.

I'm pretty sure his kid goes there. Lets not act like Chuck Liddell is f@cking Conor McGregor.

I didn't even know Liddell was still alive.

R2Dawg
10-09-2023, 12:50 PM
Some need to quit crying about a cheesy OM drone fly over. We do better stuff every game with our flyovers. The US flag paratrooper thing at Bama game was super cool. Drones are nothing.

MSU can't show our drone stuff because it is secret US gov stuff.

OM ain't got jack on us. People need to quit crying like a baby cause OM has won a few more games than us. Who cares. We'll beat them again soon and you'll forget about all this stuff. Remember last year OM was undefeated and no one could beat them? We still own them in baseball too as bad as we are. And basketball too. Dang near anything.

StarkVegasSteve
10-09-2023, 12:59 PM
Some need to quit crying about a cheesy OM drone fly over. We do better stuff every game with our flyovers. The US flag paratrooper thing at Bama game was super cool. Drones are nothing.

OM ain't got jack on us. People need to quit crying like a baby cause OM has won a few more games than us. Who cares. We'll beat them again soon and you'll forget about all this stuff. Remember last year OM was undefeated and no one could beat them? We still own them in baseball too as bad as we are. And basketball too. Dang near anything.

Their stadium atmosphere is miles better than us. People are not whining because they have won more than us, which they have. Our gripes and complaints are because they are cutting edge with everything they do and we are stick in 1987 with everything we do. Hell our stadium speakers are from 2008.

viverlibre
10-09-2023, 01:08 PM

Uhh, against LSU they had the same paratrooper thing and the flag on their guy didn't touch the ground (according to a buddy of mine who attended that game).

Maroonthirteen
10-09-2023, 08:35 PM
Now Mintzy is out working Brandon Walker.... damn it

https://x.com/stoolpresidente/status/1711514835651858706?s=46&t=r_--HMTNrFekziwNcpr6jw

DownwardDawg
10-09-2023, 09:05 PM
If I had to guess I?d say NDAs. We have a tremendous amount of new tech and new to us tech waiting under NDAs to come out. Hell, we have an entirely new financial system waiting behind NDAs to come out. Just wait. It won?t be long now, just have to get thru the process. Petrol is on the way out. Hydrogen, electric, water powered and many more waiting. Car planes in the wait. Financial system in the wait. Brand new health system in the wait behind NDAs??.It?s all ready and many more?.WW3 just started, the fake nuke standoff is coming and much more. Once they scare every single person on earth, the truth will be told and NDAs lifted. A whole new world is right around the corner.

Cool story

Mjoelner34
10-09-2023, 09:16 PM

https://y.yarn.co/5602b687-2ad8-4953-9cf2-97e22ab8a90b_text.gif

BeardoMSU
10-09-2023, 09:35 PM
https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1711514835651858706?t=fMLgnt_zE0cip5gSOl0qxA&s=19

BeardoMSU
10-09-2023, 09:38 PM
https://twitter.com/stoolpresidente/status/1711514835651858706?t=fMLgnt_zE0cip5gSOl0qxA&s=19

The phrase "getting smoked" doesn't quite encapsulate our situation, lol.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-10-2023, 04:20 AM
Isn?t the Portnoy thing is against the new NIL rules?

StarkVegasSteve
10-10-2023, 07:43 AM
Isn?t the Portnoy thing is against the new NIL rules?

No it is fine because they are not associated with gambling anymore and he is doing it with his watch company. However, those watches are almost $2500. I do not think this is going to make as big of a dent as Portnoy thinks it is. He is also doing it as a bit to try and get under the skin of Brandon Walker.

Mjoelner34
10-10-2023, 07:49 AM
No it is fine because they are not associated with gambling anymore and he is doing it with his watch company. However, those watches are almost $2500. I do not think this is going to make as big of a dent as Portnoy thinks it is. He is also doing it as a bit to try and get under the skin of Brandon Walker.

Yep! Why else would he be taking $1500/unit out of his own pocket. He must have one helluva markup on those things.

SpaceWranglerDawg
10-10-2023, 07:54 AM
Yep! Why else would he be taking $1500/unit out of his own pocket. He must have one helluva markup on those things.

Oh from what I've read, they're trash watches. But the optics of this is huge for Ole Miss. I don't think anybody would argue they are leaps ahead of us.

R2Dawg
10-10-2023, 11:36 AM
Their stadium atmosphere is miles better than us. People are not whining because they have won more than us, which they have. Our gripes and complaints are because they are cutting edge with everything they do and we are stick in 1987 with everything we do. Hell our stadium speakers are from 2008.

Atmosphere is better due to winning. 2014 our atmosphere was just fine.

You mean the cutting edge tarps they had in bleachers that year? Their stadium isn't near as good as ours. We've done many cutting edge things but no one wants to acknowledge it.

Winning creates atmosphere. Sure are their some things we can improve on yes but the whinning is pathetic and like a sissy girl. Look at last 12 years of football, I'm not sure they have won more than us either - basically even - not counting this year.

OM is riding high right now with Kiffin like we were with Mullen and it sucks. That is it in a nut shell. Fine to have the we need to improve argument which I have no issue.

R2Dawg
10-10-2023, 11:38 AM
Uhh, against LSU they had the same paratrooper thing and the flag on their guy didn't touch the ground (according to a buddy of mine who attended that game).

Ah, and who did it first? MSU did. Yeah they can hire the same people we can. We can do the drone thing if we want to. Then people would complain because OM did it first.

Really Clark?
10-10-2023, 11:55 AM

Wait, it's a negative for State that the paratrooper allowed the flag to touch the ground? I mean what's your point with that part of the post?

Maroonthirteen
10-10-2023, 12:02 PM
I've been to egg bowls there many many times. Since at least 2012, they done close to the same thing pregame, every year.

They've done the celebrity lead "are you ready" pregame forever. They "lock the vaught". They play some rap music. Out comes the team. Yada yada yada.

R2Dawg
10-10-2023, 12:18 PM
Wait, it's a negative for State that the paratrooper allowed the flag to touch the ground? I mean what's your point with that part of the post?

More of the woe is me MSU, MSU is terrible, OM is better than us. The theme of this entire thread.

You want to hurt recruiting, keep up this lie narrative for recruits to see and then they'll believe the lie and go to OM.

Again I'm fine with making suggestions for improvement but constantly propping up OM is pathetic.

msudawg1200
10-10-2023, 03:54 PM
Drone show? Who gives a flying flip?

StarkVegasSteve
10-10-2023, 04:33 PM
More of the woe is me MSU, MSU is terrible, OM is better than us. The theme of this entire thread.

You want to hurt recruiting, keep up this lie narrative for recruits to see and then they'll believe the lie and go to OM.

Again I'm fine with making suggestions for improvement but constantly propping up OM is pathetic.

I do not think it is propping up OM. Every State message board and every podcast that I have listened to is talking about this same topic. The narrative is there because our administration has allowed it to not only be a narrative but turn into a fact. They listen to their fans and we do not. It is that simple. I believe with Selmon that will change, but as it stands they give their fans reasons to come to games and we give ours reasons not to show up.

Rawdawg
10-10-2023, 04:43 PM

Spot on.

Rawdawg
10-10-2023, 04:49 PM
And??? I have heard that forever and I have came to the conclusion that it does matter ONE BIT. Hell, we need to start recruiting Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Birmingham, and Charlotte a hell of a lot harder.

That?s smart, of state students is where the money is. It spreads your brand nationally and dips into a larger income pool which therefore translates to more money spent in your town and on your campus. Hate it all you want, their greek system dwarfs ours and is very attractive to high school kids. They eat the old row, barstool crap up.

StarkVegasSteve
10-10-2023, 05:41 PM
That?s smart, of state students is where the money is. It spreads your brand nationally and dips into a larger income pool which therefore translates to more money spent in your town and on your campus. Hate it all you want, their greek system dwarfs ours and is very attractive to high school kids. They eat the old row, barstool crap up.

I think we both agree on this one. It makes no sense why our administration prioritizes in state academic recruitment the way we do. I get you want in state students but we have more student recruiters assigned to the MS Delta than we do the DFW metroplex. Whether it is a Keenum initiative or whoever is in charge of student recruitment, we need to shift our focus 180 degrees.

lastmajordog
10-10-2023, 06:21 PM
del

R2Dawg
10-11-2023, 12:41 PM
I do not think it is propping up OM. Every State message board and every podcast that I have listened to is talking about this same topic. The narrative is there because our administration has allowed it to not only be a narrative but turn into a fact. They listen to their fans and we do not. It is that simple. I believe with Selmon that will change, but as it stands they give their fans reasons to come to games and we give ours reasons not to show up.

All about winning. 2014 when we were #1, not one person on here said a word about dawg pound rock or bad to the bone. The entire campus was juiced. Let OM lose 6-7 like last year and see what happens. Again, I never said there isn't room to improve but too many are acting like OM is the NC at game day atmosphere. Give me a break. Those tarp balconies they did was awesome in their glorified HS stadium. They had Morgan Wallen perform at spring - well kinda. Everyone praised them for that, how did that turn out?

R2Dawg
10-11-2023, 12:43 PM
I think we both agree on this one. It makes no sense why our administration prioritizes in state academic recruitment the way we do. I get you want in state students but we have more student recruiters assigned to the MS Delta than we do the DFW metroplex. Whether it is a Keenum initiative or whoever is in charge of student recruitment, we need to shift our focus 180 degrees.

Out of state students are important for sure but the IHL puts things in place to recruit and retain MS HS kids to not only go to MSU but to stay in Miss afterwards. Same for out of state students to stay in state afterwards. It is just harder to convince out of state students to stay in MS. I live in Bama but grew up MS. MS is a great state. It is not the city and has a different lifestyle but it is very good. Many just don't want it.

Rawdawg
10-11-2023, 01:10 PM
All about winning. 2014 when we were #1, not one person on here said a word about dawg pound rock or bad to the bone. The entire campus was juiced. Let OM lose 6-7 like last year and see what happens. Again, I never said there isn't room to improve but too many are acting like OM is the NC at game day atmosphere. Give me a break. Those tarp balconies they did was awesome in their glorified HS stadium. They had Morgan Wallen perform at spring - well kinda. Everyone praised them for that, how did that turn out?

2014 was NINE years ago. And Morgan Wallen is playing at VHS in April 2024 too. No one is acting like they are the Vegas Sphere here but the point that is evidently not being made, is that there is a very large gap between what we do and what we?re consistently compared to.

viverlibre
10-11-2023, 01:27 PM

I think we all realize winning big cures everything, but we will likely never rise to those heights again. We have work even harder because of that. Have you noticed the lights shows at Bama? They win big and still continue to strive to improve their in stadium experience.

Cooterpoot
10-11-2023, 07:01 PM
OM puts on drone shows at football games. We shoot off fireworks at The Dude when we lose.

Extendedcab
10-12-2023, 08:30 PM
Drone show? Who gives a flying flip?

Exactly, would a drone show at DWS make us win more games? Would it draw a bigger crowd when we play like crap and have a crappy record? Would it make you feel better after a loss?

StarkVegasSteve
10-12-2023, 08:43 PM
Exactly, would a drone show at DWS make us win more games? Would it draw a bigger crowd when we play like crap and have a crappy record? Would it make you feel better after a loss?

The point that people are trying to make, which apparently some of you cannot understand, is that they give their fans a reason to come to the games. They put on a show for the fans there. We do not. We roll out the same lame ass entrance from the 80s, the same momentum killing and cringe worthy kiss cam, and the same stupid ass 4th qtr song that you stole from baseball because we were too cheap to make a tradition for football

Pancho
10-13-2023, 05:25 AM
If they were losing the game, would the drone show be as exciting since most would already have gone back to the beloved patch of trees to continue being wasted and feeling positive about themselves simply for being there? food for thought which goes back to the part about the product on the field

Maroonthirteen
10-13-2023, 06:17 AM
The point that people are trying to make, which apparently some of you cannot understand, is that they give their fans a reason to come to the games. They put on a show for the fans there. We do not. We roll out the same lame ass entrance from the 80s, the same momentum killing and cringe worthy kiss cam, and the same stupid ass 4th qtr song that you stole from baseball because we were too cheap to make a tradition for football

I am sure the drone show was unknown by the fans. OM planned and did the drone show because fans showed up for LSU and they anticipated a huge crowd for Arkansas.

KentuckyDawg13
10-13-2023, 06:25 AM
Maybe they changed their mascot again?

KentuckyDawg13
10-13-2023, 06:28 AM
Louisville KY too...my daughter (senior @ UofL) knows of at least 10 girls that went to her high school (Sacred Heart) that went to Ole Miss. 1 classmate went to MSU.
MSU is failing in terms of recruiting out of state students.

viverlibre
10-13-2023, 07:54 AM
The first thing we should do is beef up cell service and/or WiFi in the stadium. That'd be easy, but cost a little cheddar.

Extendedcab
10-13-2023, 11:37 AM

I am not saying we should not "upgrade" off field activities like fireworks, the dawg house or other but to say that OM is great and they have big crowds because they have a drone show is missing the point. What brings fans to the game is a good/knowledgable coaching staff and winning games. Everybody on the board drools over Lane Kiffin and the team he has put together and the way he recruits! They want MSU to have similar but better coaches and players than OM. We are all lamenting over the current coaching and player's skill situation.

Our fan support or lack there of is not because we do not have upgraded off field activities. We suck on the field as verified by all posters on this board. This is the problem!

msudawg1200
10-13-2023, 04:35 PM
I am not saying we should not "upgrade" off field activities like fireworks, the dawg house or other but to say that OM is great and they have big crowds because they have a drone show is missing the point. What brings fans to the game is a good/knowledgable coaching staff and winning games. Everybody on the board drools over Lane Kiffin and the team he has put together and the way he recruits! They want MSU to have similar but better coaches and players than OM. We are all lamenting over the current coaching and player's skill situation.

Our fan support or lack there of is not because we do not have upgraded off field activities. We suck on the field as verified by all posters on this board. This is the problem!

This is the correct answer. Screw a drone show. Piut a good product on the field.

lastmajordog
10-13-2023, 06:52 PM
del

Leroy Jenkins
10-13-2023, 07:04 PM
Nobody is saying that a damn laser show makes the team better. It's about making the fan experience better. You know, entertainment.

Hell, just bulldoze the stadium, and everyone can bring a folding chair. Just put a good product on the field. We don't need no fancy stadium to play foosball.

lastmajordog
10-13-2023, 07:13 PM
An exciting offense is a big draw, but I will have to say om stadium music is MUCH better than the DOGS.

Leroy Jenkins
10-13-2023, 07:24 PM
I spend about 3 hours in the stadium. There are only 60 minutes of football.