PDA

View Full Version : How epic would it be if

Pinto
10-06-2023, 07:57 PM
On the first offensive series CZA ran Wright out on the field instead of Rogers?

The place would explode, until Wright hands it off and returns to the bench.

Dawgology
10-06-2023, 08:00 PM
On the first offensive series CZA ran Wright out on the field instead of Rogers?

LOL! Or throws a 60 yard bomb that is picked off and returned for a TD. Haha

BlackSailsDawg
10-06-2023, 08:05 PM

Again, our own writers are saying that until Wright stops throwing INTs to our defense in practice, he's not going to get much time. In fact, they stated he will not be the starter next year.

Dawgology
10-06-2023, 08:14 PM
Again, our own writers are saying that until Wright stops throwing INTs to our defense in practice, he's not going to get much time. In fact, they stated he will not be the starter next year.

He’s a senior. I dont think he can even be on the team next year.

Leroy Jenkins
10-06-2023, 08:20 PM
He’s a senior. I dont think he can even be on the team next year.

He has another year

msstate7
10-06-2023, 08:29 PM
Not gonna happen. I'm pulling for this team led by will to turn it around

Homedawg
10-06-2023, 10:19 PM

Fact is, there's a reason Will is the qb. He's the best we got. Anyone saying we are doing it for records or other nonsense is stupid. They have to win games and the best shot is w will. Practice confirms it in a big way. W that said we coulda let out fans see that in a route. And Wright could be used more. Be he ain't our starter. Period

DownwardDawg
10-06-2023, 10:36 PM
Fact is, there's a reason Will is the qb. He's the best we got. Anyone saying we are doing it for records or other nonsense is stupid. They have to win games and the best shot is w will. Practice confirms it in a big way. W that said we coulda let out fans see that in a route. And Wright could be used more. Be he ain't our starter. Period
Fans are crazy. Most of us know that Will is light years ahead of Wright. The coaches know their jobs are on the line all the time. They get paid to win games and that's it. They won't even let him throw a pass. It'll be interesting to see who the QB is next year. I'm betting it's a transfer.

Goldendawg
10-06-2023, 10:44 PM
I have it from a very connected source, but he is on double secret probation and I can't reveal his name. He says our starting quarterback next year will come from Texas, as Arch Manning is miserable and can't see the field. Thank goodness he already has plenty of NIL money.*****

Homedawg
10-06-2023, 10:49 PM
Fans are crazy. Most of us know that Will is light years ahead of Wright. The coaches know their jobs are on the line all the time. They get paid to win games and that's it. They won't even let him throw a pass. It'll be interesting to see who the QB is next year. I'm betting it's a transfer.

It better be.... but that's though...Good transfer qb's aren't cheap

Dawgology
10-06-2023, 11:04 PM
He has another year

Is he a Covid senior? Those are always a bit tricky remembering who it impacts.

BlackSailsDawg
10-07-2023, 07:50 AM

Truth.

As much as I call out the legit issues and why we have them, I still want MSU to succeed. Don't care who the coach is. Here's to a great game that's flawless or close to it and a productive bye week

Pinto
10-07-2023, 08:06 AM
Truth.

As much as I call out the legit issues

You serious Clark?

EdwardDrayton
10-07-2023, 08:32 AM
I'm pulling for this team led by whoever helps us win.

Leroy Jenkins
10-07-2023, 08:49 AM

First drives so far:
Punt
Fumble
Punt
Punt
Punt
Total first quarter points: 17

EdwardDrayton
10-07-2023, 09:01 AM
First drives so far:
Punt
Fumble
Punt
Punt
Punt
Total first quarter points: 17

Oof

BlackSailsDawg
10-07-2023, 09:03 AM
You serious Clark?

Yep. We lost to UK last year due to the lack of rushing and attempts.

confucius say
10-07-2023, 10:08 AM

That may well be true. But two things. First, Russel was way better than Dak in practice.

Second, and more importantly, the only thing practice confirms is that will is a better passer. It doesn't confirm that the offense would be worse if Wright played and ran it 15 times a game while throwing 10-15 times like a Relf offense. We won't know that until we try it. May we'll be worse, but we don't know.