PDA

View Full Version : 4K Football on Prime Video

coachnorm
10-05-2023, 07:06 PM
Many elitedoggers watching 4K NFL?

EdwardDrayton
10-05-2023, 07:39 PM
Prime Video TNF sucks a big bag. The production/technical quality is awful.

defiantdog
10-05-2023, 08:38 PM
They also just promoted the Cowboys vs Patriots as the game of the week.

NeuteredDawg
10-05-2023, 10:41 PM

I have complete opposite opinion. I really like Amazon games.

Maroonthirteen
10-06-2023, 07:17 AM
I did last night. For fantasy football reasons. I could have not cared less about the matchup.

MrCoachKlein
10-06-2023, 07:41 AM
Amazon is by far the worst place to watch FB including the ESPN app where you can't rewind.

Game ends when you're behind and it won't let you finish for an hr when it finally is added to DVR. Seems like I miss the last 5 min of every TNF game.

Have to fast forward 1 and a half hours to get to game.

It tries to load every time you hit forward instead of just loading when you stop hitting the forward button, so you have to hold it down to skip commercials and mess up the next series.

Youtubetv has it figured out. Prime needs to have their devs go watch a game on a functioning platform.

coachnorm
10-06-2023, 08:59 AM
I pay little attention to the hosting panels during the games. I just watch the games and filter a lot of white noise out. But, I really like that 4K picture and was curious what other elitedoggers thought about it?

RocketDawg
10-06-2023, 04:10 PM
I pay little attention to the hosting panels during the games. I just watch the games and filter a lot of white noise out. But, I really like that 4K picture and was curious what other elitedoggers thought about it?

I didn't know that it was in 4K. Can't tell a difference on my 65" television. On the other hand, Dish with a Hopper 3 has a few games on Saturdays in 4K HDR (Channel 540) where there's a really noticeable difference, especially in the brightness that HDR brings.