PDA

View Full Version : Week 6 Prediction Thread-Will Mike Wright Throw A Pass Edition

StarkVegasSteve
10-05-2023, 09:15 AM
If we do not win this week then the time for CZA will be very short. Saying that, I think we will win and win pretty big. 48-17.

Rogers Passing Yds- 275

Wright Passings Yds- 55

Wright Possessions- 5

CoachT14
10-05-2023, 09:18 AM
If we do not win this week then the time for CZA will be very short. Saying that, I think we will win and win pretty big. 48-17.

Rogers Passing Yds- 275

Wright Passings Yds- 55

Wright Possessions- 5

17-7 at the half. 20-10 going into the 4th quarter. Final 34-17

Will Passing Yards - 268

Wright Passing Yards - 0

Wright Plays - 8 (2 runs for 56 yards and a TD)

TrapGame
10-05-2023, 09:37 AM
W. Michigan were 20 point underdogs to Toledo. They beat Toledo. This game gives me Maine flashbacks.

This could be a SELA game where we don't start pulling away until the third quarter.

35-21*

(* I don't trust our defense.)

Rogers 175 passing (We go run heavy).
Wright 0 Passing (I'll see Bigfoot before I see Mike Wright throw a pass).
Wright Plays: Not nearly enough.
Woody will have a great day and be the hero of the offense.

confucius say
10-05-2023, 09:41 AM
I'm interested to see how a DL of crumedy, Pickering, and Anderson looks with Russel at Sam and bookie and Jett rounding out the front 6.

parabrave
10-05-2023, 10:14 AM
WR 200. 2 INTs
Rushing, Should sit Woody, 300
Wright plays 4 plays one a quarter

BulldogBear
10-05-2023, 01:56 PM
All these games ever do is make Rogers look like a pro bowler, re-hiding the problems and making half the fans/alumni/coaches/powers think thing are getting fixed. Then back to reality getting throttled by Upig on the road.

So, we'll beat the broncos 14-7 or 314-7 or somewhere in between. We'll still probably lose a game we coulda shoulda won in Fayetteville.

SpaceWranglerDawg
10-05-2023, 02:38 PM
31-17, Dawgs sneak out a win after 24-17 for a bit.

We move to 1-5 ATS.

Mike Wright will continue to play the way he has, and we will continue to be frustrated afterwards.

Rogers - 228 yards passing

Santiago
10-05-2023, 03:03 PM
Someone on a site showed the analytics prediction of the game and we were winning by about 8 points.
We may have to score alot to out race them.

TrapGame
10-05-2023, 03:06 PM
Someone on a site showed the analytics prediction of the game and we were winning by about 8 points.
We may have to score alot to out race them.

W. Michigan were 20 point underdogs to Toledo and beat them. I know it's Toledo but ...

DownwardDawg
10-05-2023, 04:09 PM
If we run it like we did against Bama, and not throw a single pass, we win by 24 or more. That said, we have to pass because we have to keep working on the offense.
28-10 State
Wright doesn't throw a pass. He gets maybe 2 possessions.

Coach34
10-06-2023, 10:19 AM
47-20 State

Some positivity heading into the bi-week before UPig

BlackSailsDawg
10-06-2023, 10:20 AM
W. Michigan were 20 point underdogs to Toledo. They beat Toledo. This game gives me Maine flashbacks.

This could be a SELA game where we don't start pulling away until the third quarter.

35-21*

Man don't tell me that. Let me live in ignorance for at least 1 game! LOL

BlackSailsDawg
10-06-2023, 10:23 AM
All these games ever do is make Rogers look like a pro bowler, re-hiding the problems and making half the fans/alumni/coaches/powers think thing are getting fixed. Then back to reality getting throttled by Upig on the road.

So, we'll beat the broncos 14-7 or 314-7 or somewhere in between. We'll still probably lose a game we coulda shoulda won in Fayetteville.

Rogers is our only shot. Stud ain't ready and Wright is not even going to start next year. I mean here is what is being stated by reporters:

he's certainly not the guy to be starter in 2024 if the offense is to ever develop beyond single-dimension, either way. Not unless he's really, really improved his downfield accuracy and cut out the practice interceptions since training camp.

Interceptions to THIS defense. That's how bad it is.

Maverick91
10-06-2023, 10:40 AM
This game will tell us what this teams mindset is. If we come out flat and win barely I feel like that is telling us Arnett is losing that locker room. I really want arentt to pull through and be a success here. It’s really hard to watch a coach that was pretty much loved all around become someone that has such disdain attached to him in such a short period of time.

That being said, glass half full 45-10. I will accept it being closer if we clearly are sitting a bunch of starters for rest and to get younger guys playing time.

TrapGame
10-06-2023, 10:48 AM
This game will tell us what this teams mindset is. If we come out flat and win barely I feel like that is telling us Arnett is losing that locker room. I really want arentt to pull through and be a success here. It’s really hard to watch a coach that was pretty much loved all around become someone that has such disdain attached to him in such a short period of time.

That being said, glass half full 45-10. I will accept it being closer if we clearly are sitting a bunch of starters for rest and to get younger guys playing time.

As Bo said this morning: MSU should blow the doors off W. Michigan but if they don't and struggle in this game it will be a red flag that the administration won't ignore. Then he fades out to a commercial.

Maverick91
10-06-2023, 11:49 AM
As Bo said this morning: MSU should blow the doors off W. Michigan but if they don't and struggle in this game it will be a red flag that the administration won't ignore. Then he fades out to a commercial.

Yeah… this is a pure business decision game I feel like around, from fans to coaches to players to the decision makers. No one is really going to enjoy this game because I feel like we are going to be analyzing every play and decision.

R2Dawg
10-06-2023, 11:53 AM
I'm interested to see how a DL of crumedy, Pickering, and Anderson looks with Russel at Sam and bookie and Jett rounding out the front 6.

Is Crumedy going to play? I figured he was out.

CaptainObvious
10-06-2023, 12:45 PM
Directional Michigan 24 Arnett?s Misfits 21.

Rogers 1 TD and 3 INTs , 1 a pick 6 that wins it for the Lakes State impersonators.

Marks plays the second half on crutches and still scores a TD. Wright runs twice for a minus 6 yards.

The rest of the QBs make a mid-season transfer to Ole Miss to sit the bench behind Dart and 2 four star QBs just to say they got to walk The Walk of Champions!

Maverick91
10-06-2023, 12:50 PM
Directional Michigan 24 Arnett?s Misfits 21.

Rogers 1 TD and 3 INTs , 1 a pick 6 that wins it for the Lakes State impersonators.

Marks plays the second half on crutches and still scores a TD. Wright runs twice for a minus 6 yards.

The rest of the QBs make a mid-season transfer to Ole Miss to sit the bench behind Dart and 2 four star QBs just to say they got to walk The Walk of Champions!

You woke up and chose violence.

Edit: jokes aside. If that happened fire arnett after the game. You shouldn’t be surprised.

KB21
10-06-2023, 12:51 PM
Keep an eye on WMU offensive coordinator Billy Cosh. He may be a guy who Zach wants to talk to as a Barbay replacement if Zach avoids getting the axe this off season.

Coach34
10-06-2023, 01:14 PM
Barbay gonna be back. Offense getting better every week

parabrave
10-06-2023, 01:34 PM

Even Matt said that the offense is getting better. Just need one position to get better/

KB21
10-06-2023, 01:37 PM

Well, expect more crap offense then as the play caller has no idea what he's doing.

BlackSailsDawg
10-06-2023, 01:41 PM
Even Matt said that the offense is getting better. Just need one position to get better/

Matt questioned his ability to coach!

KB21
10-06-2023, 01:41 PM
Barbay, Friend, and Schmidt should be the first assistants fired at the end of the season.

KB21
10-06-2023, 03:18 PM
Mississippi State 32, Western Michigan 24.

Turfdawg67
10-06-2023, 03:49 PM

35-21*

This would fit right in the Croomesque look and feel we have right now. Our unis look like the Croom years, the offense looks like the Croom years, the coaches coach like the Croom years (minus Sly having decent defenses)... so a loss to a team like Maine would seem fitting. If the weather starts getting dicey tomorrow, look out.