PDA

View Full Version : Best post ever made by an Ole Miss fan

hacker
12-03-2013, 03:13 PM
Just FYI, I don't read the rant, or nafoom, but I saw this post linked to in one of the nafoom posts that you guys linked here. This guy actually gets it.

http://www.secrant.com/rant/p/46603290/The-idiots-guide-to-sour-grapes-By-OBReb6-a.aspx

There were a lot of shitty things to come out of Thursday night's game, but being a sore loser is the worst thing you can do.

If you want to be just mad in general, that's one thing. Just tell State fans to go frick themselves with a shovel. That will do the trick.

What you shouldn't do is be a hypocritical sourpuss, because the tears of holier than thou sour grapes enthusiasts are the sweetest of all tears, and you are only making your enemy stronger.

So here is a simple guide to differentiate between what is sour grapes and what's not from things I've seen on various Rebel boards.

1. Surely none of you are dumb enough to bitch about the officiating, but I've seen it on other boards. We got away with two turnovers, and some suspect penalties. DO NOT mention officiating.

2. Those of you who get butthurt over the mocking of the landshark need to get over it. Remember this?
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1402123/04d165647eb2f74554bf33999f91e9b7e58a1262_r.gif

I don't remember anyone complaining about this last year from our camp. Hell, I don't even remember State fans bitching about it. Even Hugh Freeze did the gesture. Yes, Tony Fein started the landshark, and yes he is dead, but don't use him as a crutch. If the players were doing the landshark in his memory then why did they do it while he was still alive in 2009? He started the tradition of the landshark defense that they continue today. Nothing more, nothing less.

3. Get over Nickoe Whitley being a thug. Is he a thug who has done thuggish things all year? Yes, he is, and I would have usually been mad over something like that. However, our QB is a punk douchebag who continually talks shite on the field, and if you disagree then you probably haven't hung out with the guy. I'm not saying I dislike Bo, I actually do like him, but when you talk shite all game, lower your shoulder into the guy out of bounds (and he gets called for the late hit), and then fumble in such an epic fashion to the same guy, don't be so shocked when he gives that ***** little tap to the back of the head. It was a fitting way to end such a horrible game.

4. Don't act like we choked away the game and should have won. We had 3 offensive points. 3. State played their 3rd string QB they flipped from Southern Miss for the majority of the game, and missed a game winning field goal. If anything they should have put us away sooner.

5. Don't respond with the "At least Mullen is staying now!!!1!" bull shite. While Hudspeth may have been better and we might have dodged a bullet, we don't actually know that. What we do know is that Mullen is 4-1 against our team. 80%. He might be a shitty coach, if recruiting keeps up like it is maybe it will catch up to him, but until we start consistently beating him we look like a bunch of stupid a-holes for wanting him to stick around.

Other than that I don't really have anything, I just love my school and would love for our fans to handle losses in a respectful and logical manner. Just take the loss on the chin like a man and lets get ready to take over Nashville.

godlluB
12-03-2013, 03:21 PM
The best part:

"our QB is a punk douchebag...I actually do like him".

FISHDAWG
12-03-2013, 03:26 PM
that guy can't be called delusional ... I think he has no right to assert that Nikoe is a thug ... maybe he should take his own advice

RougeDawg
12-03-2013, 03:31 PM
The best part:

"our QB is a punk douchebag...I actually do like him".

This statement does make sense coming from a bear. But the rest of his post seem like an imposter on an OM message board.

We in section 19 were giving bo hell all night. Every time I went to the concessions or pisser I would yell his name, and say "come to the pike house after the game." To which he we would flip me the bird and/or yell "**** You" at me. Every time. He couldn't resist replying. It was great because he kept playing worse as we harassed him. He couldn't block out the fans yelling at him. He and his coach have one thing in common for sure, Paper Thin Skin.

FlabLoser
12-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Gotta be a troll

BulldogBear
12-03-2013, 03:47 PM
With more 17,000 posts I can't imagine he is troll. He seems to be simply smarter than your average Bear. He shall be called Smokey

messageboardsuperhero
12-03-2013, 03:48 PM
Wow. That's actually a rational post that makes sense. I'm truly shocked.

Todd4State
12-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Maybe there ARE rational Ole Miss fans after all.

quickstrike2
12-03-2013, 03:55 PM
I have no problem with that post, pretty rational. These type Ole Miss fans are very rare.

jbjones
12-03-2013, 03:56 PM
This statement does make sense coming from a bear. But the rest of his post seem like an imposter on an OM message board.

We in section 19 were giving bo hell all night. Every time I went to the concessions or pisser I would yell his name, and say "come to the pike house after the game." To which he we would flip me the bird and/or yell "**** You" at me. Every time. He couldn't resist replying. It was great because he kept playing worse as we harassed him. He couldn't block out the fans yelling at him. He and his coach have one thing in common for sure, Paper Thin Skin.

Probably should post that on every SEC team forum. Make their next season as enjoyable as last Thursday night.

-JB

Harrydawg
12-03-2013, 03:59 PM
With more 17,000 posts I can't imagine he is troll. He seems to be simply smarter than your average Bear. He shall be called Smokey

Classic...Smokey. That's some funny shit

ED_Walk_On
12-03-2013, 04:00 PM
I think he has no right to assert that Nikoe is a thug

Ha, why not?

Barking 13
12-03-2013, 04:01 PM
With more 17,000 posts I can't imagine he is troll. He seems to be simply smarter than your av-er-age Bear. He shall be called YOGI

FIFY...

ED_Walk_On
12-03-2013, 04:01 PM
Gotta be a troll

He's a good poster, and 80% of this board could learn something from him.

Barking 13
12-03-2013, 04:03 PM
"come to the pike house after the game." Mootube material....

CJDAWG85
12-03-2013, 04:52 PM
What's the gesture CJ is doing?

fishwater99
12-03-2013, 05:31 PM

You mean Yogi..

BulldogBear
12-03-2013, 06:30 PM
Yeah, on the drive home it began to dawn on me that I don't recall Smokey having much of a narrator nor 3rd party observer to note that he was in fact smarter than your average bear. Yep, it was Yogi. Thanks for the correction. But I already said it, so I like Smogi or Yokey.

thf24
12-03-2013, 06:37 PM
The unfortunate part is I bet many are dragging him through the mud for that post.