10-03-2023, 01:47 PM
This is not mine but this too good not to share
https://twitter.com/tru_maroon/status/1709239108499910777

parabrave
10-03-2023, 02:00 PM
That has applied to every backup QB we have ever had

TrapGame
10-03-2023, 02:03 PM
Every sports radio broadcast yesterday from local to national (SEC Radio) was asking why is Mike Wright not getting a significant amount of snaps.

BigDawg81
10-03-2023, 02:14 PM
Every sports radio broadcast yesterday from local to national (SEC Radio) was asking why is Mike Wright not getting a significant amount of snaps. It?s one or two things
1) Arnett is loyal to Will
OR
2) We have been lied to about the entire football team and Wright has not improved as a passer.

CadaverDawg
10-03-2023, 02:24 PM
Mike Wright is probably not going to be the hero some think he is....but I'd rather watch him fail than see Will Rogers in the fetal position at the sight of a rush, or throwing it away at the first glimpse of pressure, or avoiding contact like the plague, or throwing horrendous passes right to the opponents like he did against Bama.

I want to see Wright and Parson, because I cannot take anymore Rogers. And I want to see Parson bc he is probably going to transfer out if he doesn't see playing time soon. We can still redshirt him and play him. Why the hell not? Just give us a small glimpse of some athleticism at the most important position on the field, so we as a fan base can have some glimmer of hope for the future

Santiago
10-03-2023, 02:33 PM
Mike Wright is probably not going to be the hero some think he is....but I'd rather watch him fail than see Will Rogers in the fetal position at the sight of a rush, or throwing it away at the first glimpse of pressure, or avoiding contact like the plague, or throwing horrendous passes right to the opponents like he did against Bama.

I want to see Wright and Parson, because I cannot take anymore Rogers. And I want to see Parson bc he is probably going to transfer out if he doesn't see playing time soon. We can still redshirt him and play him. Why the hell not? Just give us a small glimpse of some athleticism at the most important position on the field, so we as a fan base can have some glimmer of hope for the future

Parson also came here to run the other system, and he was the leader with recruits to ask them to join him and be the last signing class of Coach Leach with the Air Raid. I don't blame any of the freshmen if they leave, regardless if they get on the field. The head coach said he was not changing much, but then all the changes were made.
We continued to win more games each season under the other system, and this class that came in has some definite SEC stars on the offensive side. They came for the Air Raid.

Santiago
10-03-2023, 02:35 PM
I listened to Bo Bounds for the first time in a while. He seems to be carrying the water also, about asking about Wright.

Really Clark?
10-03-2023, 02:54 PM

He's right ^^^

Homedawg
10-03-2023, 04:41 PM

Yep. Always the best guy on the roster.

Homedawg
10-03-2023, 04:42 PM
I listened to Bo Bounds for the first time in a while. He seems to be carrying the water also, about asking about Wright.

Wright needs more snaps. But it ain't bc his DA said it.

MaroonFlounder
10-03-2023, 05:16 PM
When Mike Leach died, so did Will Rogers’ lifeline to successful college QBing.

Unless every defense we face plays press man coverage, we are doomed with Will.

I hate it, but it’s truth.

MagicDawg
10-03-2023, 05:25 PM
When Mike Leach died, so did Will Rogers’ lifeline to successful college QBing.

The truth hurts.

SPMT
10-03-2023, 05:33 PM

Let?s see it!

Try the backup for a few games.

Problem is, either way it proves the ineptitude of this staff.

I don’t believe it will matter unless freakish athleticism takes over. So far, the O line isn’t well coached.

ScooterDog
10-03-2023, 07:22 PM
Agree with U cadaver, especially your last sentence. If fans and alumni don?t have a glimmer of hope, does anybody think they will buy tickets? I won?t.