PDA

View Full Version : Williams Out For The Year

Really Clark?
10-02-2023, 02:46 PM
Hate that for him.

Homedawg
10-02-2023, 02:47 PM
I alluded to this last week. But now that cats outta the bag, yes. And Dinkins may be back by usm. Russell hopeful after the bye.

Really Clark?
10-02-2023, 02:49 PM
I alluded to this last week. But now that cats outta the bag, yes. And Dinkins may be back by usm. Russell hopeful after the bye.

Yeah I was hoping Dinks could make it back sooner and thought he was a little further along.

confucius say
10-02-2023, 03:42 PM

I heard sooner, like October. That sucks if not till usm.

Homedawg
10-02-2023, 05:02 PM
I heard sooner, like October. That sucks if not till usm.

That's what I was told last week? Idk. Hope you're right.

Todd4State
10-02-2023, 11:58 PM

USM? He might as well just sit out if that's the case.

confucius say
10-03-2023, 09:41 AM
That's what I was told last week? Idk. Hope you're right.

Well your info is usually good, which is bad news for us in this case. Sucks.

Homedawg
10-03-2023, 11:32 AM
USM? He might as well just sit out if that's the case.

Well, he's already red shirted so might as well play him. Can't hurt in the last two games..... hope he comes back sooner.

Todd4State
10-03-2023, 10:24 PM
Well, he's already red shirted so might as well play him. Can't hurt in the last two games..... hope he comes back sooner.

If he comes back sooner that's a bit different.

But if not I would think be could get a medical redshirt.

More than that- just not sure how much he could really help the last two games. I'd rather him rehab and make sure he's at 100% before putting him out there for a couple of games.

Homedawg
10-04-2023, 10:31 AM
If he comes back sooner that's a bit different.

But if not I would think be could get a medical redshirt.

More than that- just not sure how much he could really help the last two games. I'd rather him rehab and make sure he's at 100% before putting him out there for a couple of games.
You get one redshirt. Medical or not. He used it. The other is called a medical hardship. Which you apply for after your fifth year. Don't know if you get it until then. And considering injury didn't cause him to redshirt, it's highly unlikely he would qualify.