PDA

View Full Version : What does Will have on our coaches?

paverdog
10-01-2023, 09:46 AM
I can't understand why they keep trotting him out there and seeing the same old thing. The records Will has here is by passing a high school kid could do. Leach groomed him that way to hide his massive flaws. I hope for the sake of our team and fans, he doesn't come back next year. We all know the saying, he's a good kid and been here for ages, but that's bull crap and no reason at all to keep him on the field to see what is happening. Play Wright and put Parson in some and for the future and we might make a bowl if we do.

coachnorm
10-01-2023, 10:49 AM
Will ate up most of the first team reps for the last three years which devalued the other quarterbacks on the roster. Only CML can shoulder that blame and not the current OC?

paverdog
10-01-2023, 01:23 PM
Will ate up most of the first team reps for the last three years which devalued the other quarterbacks on the roster. Only CML can shoulder that blame and not the current OC?

I fully agree with you, I and everyone can see that Wright moves the ball down field better and seems the team is more pumped. what you see on game day, its hard to deny.

Offshore Dawg
10-01-2023, 01:31 PM
Maybe a 8 x 10 color glossy of someone bent over in front of a donkey.

Leeshouldveflanked
10-01-2023, 03:00 PM
None of the QBs that transferred out appear to be very good either.

Churchill
10-01-2023, 04:37 PM

And this didn't hurt his precious stats one bit. He threw for a lot of yards and numerous TD's when the second team QB should have been in the game getting some reps.

MaroonFlounder
10-01-2023, 07:44 PM
I believe we will have another mass exodus of talented young QBs leave us if Will returns for his super covid eligibility year.

paverdog
10-01-2023, 08:05 PM
I believe we will have another mass exodus of talented young QBs leave us if Will returns for his super covid eligibility year.

Oh no, makes me sick thinking of him coming back next year. I hope he realizes for the sake of the teammates, fans and the scchool, its best he don't return..

Todd4State
10-02-2023, 12:38 AM

Probably Wright but Parson should still be good.

Literally everyone else is a walk-on past Parson.

RiverCityDawg
10-02-2023, 07:04 AM
Oh no, makes me sick thinking of him coming back next year. I hope he realizes for the sake of the teammates, fans and the scchool, its best he don't return..

I would guess he leaves for Western Kentucky to throw for 4K again.