Yikes

Kentucky and Auburn are way too high.

Vandelay Industries
10-01-2023, 09:01 AM
Dark days are back, I honestly think we are going to struggle next week

CoachT14
10-01-2023, 09:06 AM

We probably will. But we will pull out a significant lead late and all the sunshine pumpers will say, “but but but the score was fine at the end” all while ignoring we were up like 17-3 late in the third quarter.

the_real_MSU_is_us
10-01-2023, 09:10 AM

Nah, I predict we'll blow them out, Wright will still get zero playing time, Will apologists will use his stats to argue against Wright, and some dumbass person here will make a post about how the team has turned a corner and the rest of us will roast him alive for that take. C34 will show up to say Arnett is the best coach we've ever had.

Then we lose 40-20 against Arky (37-10 entering the 4th) and everyone goes back to calling for Arnetts head and Wright to start.

EdwardDrayton
10-01-2023, 10:20 AM
I appreciate ESPN's optimism.

dawgday166
10-01-2023, 10:24 AM
Nah, I predict we'll blow them out, Wright will still get zero playing time, Will apologists will use his stats to argue against Wright, and some dumbass person here will make a post about how the team has turned a corner and the rest of us will roast him alive for that take. C34 will show up to say Arnett is the best coach we've ever had.

Then we lose 40-20 against Arky (37-10 entering the 4th) and everyone goes back to calling for Arnetts head and Wright to start.

LMAO ... have some rep.

Ranchdawg
10-01-2023, 10:29 AM
Why is the A. D. not realizing that this current product on the field is losing the fan base. Several people sitting around me at the game said they were done with this crap. Several others said the ONLY reason they were to support their children that were either band dance team cheerleaders

Dawgology
10-01-2023, 10:34 AM
Why is the A. D. not realizing that this current product on the field is losing the fan base. Several people sitting around me at the game said they were done with this crap. Several others said the ONLY reason they were to support their children that were either band dance team cheerleaders

I think the coaching search has started

Bothrops
10-01-2023, 10:35 AM
Would have won 3 conference games with Mike Wright this year and finished 7-5. No harm done, no shame. But....shit ain't like that!

Saltydog
10-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Yeah, we're not winning an SEC game.

Tater
10-01-2023, 01:14 PM

I hope Will plays the whole game against WMU and we run up the stats on them. I'm talking 7-800+ yards. Get Will within his record that he wants and then once he's got that, bench him the rest of the year.

PGHBulldogBG
10-01-2023, 02:49 PM
It?s looking more like a 4-8 season. We were lucky to beat Arizona to even get to that. I?ve kind of accepted that and if we somehow pull an upset then great. At the same time I will not want Arnett here if we don?t make a bowl. If we do that I am willing to give him another year.

R2Dawg
10-01-2023, 05:06 PM
The bad part is just like Moorhead, we have not adjusted anything all season. Keep doing the same thing if it works or not. Course Leach didn't ever adjust anything either. If was about execution and more reps. I guess we are doing the same thing now too.

Todd4State
10-02-2023, 12:40 AM

This is how I think it will play out too. Of course we'll have a bye week thrown in there.

Todd4State
10-02-2023, 12:46 AM
The bad part is just like Moorhead, we have not adjusted anything all season. Keep doing the same thing if it works or not. Course Leach didn't ever adjust anything either. If was about execution and more reps. I guess we are doing the same thing now too.

The biggest issue I have with Barbay is we don't really have an identity on offense. I can totally see us running Woody 25 times against WMU and Will throwing 15 times just like I could see us throwing it 30 times against them. Whatever we do well we never seem to build on it. It's like we're wide zone but with some Air Raid stuff out of 12 personnel but it's poorly done and nothing makes sense. It feels like we're just running a bunch of plays and it's just sloppy.