PDA

View Full Version : It makes no sense at all.

basedog
09-30-2023, 11:06 PM
It?s pretty obvious with a little over 7 minutes in the game we aren?t playing another QB. Give Wright some series and let?s at least see if he has the potential of starting next year
Some of the decisions tonight are head scratchers. That pass with 45seconds before half was just plain dumb!
I was hoping and thinking Arnett would be good hire. All I know he is losing the fan base quickly. Right now we want win a Sec game.

Leeshouldveflanked
09-30-2023, 11:10 PM
Team has quit for the season

Homedawg
09-30-2023, 11:25 PM

We gave up 14 points from the offense. But it was clear we didn't quit. But carry on

Activated Alpha
09-30-2023, 11:28 PM
We gave up 14 points from the offense. But it was clear we didn't quit. But carry on

They will though after we lose the next SEC game

Dawgology
09-30-2023, 11:35 PM

Didn’t quit but Rogers was directly responsible for 14 of Bama’s points. That’s undeniable. If he’s the best we have on this team we are in deep deep trouble for the foreseeable future. It’s that bad.

TrapGame
09-30-2023, 11:36 PM
At this point I won't be shocked if Will comes back next year.

Lord McBuckethead
10-01-2023, 12:27 AM
Yep. He has one more season. It wouldn?t shock me at all. So Mississippi State style to get an opportunity to have a 5 year starter, our coach dies, and Mr Fetal Position plays because he is setting records and we will not, or can not bench him.

CaptainObvious
10-01-2023, 01:16 AM
After watching Arnett in the sidelines tonight, I would not be surprised to see him quit at seasons end. He doesn?t look like a guy that is in charge. He looks like a figure head and somebody with purse strings is controlling Peterson and the old Coach holding the binder with the plays drawn in crayon. Barbay May have been neutered. Early on and is just drawing his check for the rest of the season. And Brock must be sitting in the corner babbling to himself. We have defenders constantly looking to the sidelines asking where they should be, many times as the opposing offense snaps the ball. Our guys aren?t even playing tinker toys yet. They are still on play dough.

It is embarrassing to watch frankly.

basedog
10-01-2023, 07:51 AM
Amazing watching a ship sink deep into the Gulf!

Maverick91
10-01-2023, 03:10 PM
After watching Arnett in the sidelines tonight, I would not be surprised to see him quit at seasons end. He doesn?t look like a guy that is in charge. He looks like a figure head and somebody with purse strings is controlling Peterson and the old Coach holding the binder with the plays drawn in crayon. Barbay May have been neutered. Early on and is just drawing his check for the rest of the season. And Brock must be sitting in the corner babbling to himself. We have defenders constantly looking to the sidelines asking where they should be, many times as the opposing offense snaps the ball. Our guys aren?t even playing tinker toys yet. They are still on play dough.

It is embarrassing to watch frankly.

Is there any chance that when Jomo said his “they can go kick rocks” comment he was talking to the boosters who wanted to control him?

Really Clark?
10-01-2023, 03:16 PM
Is there any chance that when Jomo said his “they can go kick rocks” comment he was talking to the boosters who wanted to control him?

No that's not who he was talking about

confucius say
10-01-2023, 03:37 PM

Not saying we've quit.
But we're either unbelievably unlucky with injuries, not conditioned well so we are more susceptible to injuries, or we have some guys who are not playing through being hurt.

Could very well be the first option.

dawgday166
10-01-2023, 03:46 PM

Totally agree. That's one reason I'm a little hopeful going forward. And for those saying we score more pts than ever under Leach, this was the first Bama game since 2017 and 2018 we showed up and weren't scared or already defeated by the A on their jersey.

Homedawg
10-01-2023, 04:23 PM
Not saying we've quit.
But we're either unbelievably unlucky with injuries, not conditioned well so we are more susceptible to injuries, or we have some guys who are not playing through being hurt.

Could very well be the first option.

Well maybe they need to drink more milk. Broken bones in feet doesn't have anything to do w conditioning.

Churchill
10-01-2023, 04:29 PM

Well is it my imagination or does the team seem to "perk up" when Wright comes on the field ?

NCDawg
10-01-2023, 04:36 PM
We're definitely out-manned. If you look at the size, speed, and power of Alabama, there's very little comparison.

R2Dawg
10-01-2023, 04:39 PM
Well is it my imagination or does the team seem to "perk up" when Wright comes on the field ?

Appears so at times. I'll tell you what else I saw while being at the game. I saw many players pissed about what appeared to be coming out of the game. One was Wright after one play. Something just doesn't look right to me in the locker room. The team moral ain't very good.

Really Clark?
10-01-2023, 04:47 PM
The locker room is fine so far. Frustrations for sure, the players frustrated with themselves and some with the coaches. The South Carolina game helped calm some. Individually, there are some getting frustrated with usage, sticking with certain players (not just Will), etc. Not that it's that unusual on team but it's mounting.

dawgday166
10-01-2023, 04:52 PM
The locker room is fine so far. Frustrations for sure, the players frustrated with themselves and some with the coaches. The South Carolina game helped calm some. Individually, there are some getting frustrated with usage, sticking with certain players (not just Will), etc. Not that it's that unusual on team but it's mounting.

If I got it right (and correct me if I'm wrong) but Arnett was asked about D'Monte Russell last night in the PC. Seems he had a game yet he's not seen the field much at all so far before last night. He might be one of several. I believe to recall a year or 2 ago I thought Page was gonna be pretty good but read on here he ain't that great and that's why he don't play.

Now there may be some issues like class attendance or whatnot but ... if they can't identify the best players and do their best to get them on the field, then the staff does have some real problems there. With exception of Will ... which is a much trickier situation.

Really Clark?
10-01-2023, 05:02 PM
If I got it right (and correct me if I'm wrong) but Arnett was asked about D'Monte Russell last night in the PC. Seems he had a game yet he's not seen the field much at all so far before last night. He might be one of several. I believe to recall a year or 2 ago I thought Page was gonna be pretty good but read on here he ain't that great and that's why he don't play.

Now there may be some issues like class attendance or whatnot but ... if they can't identify the best players and do their best to get them on the field, then the staff does have some real problems there. With exception of Will ... which is a much trickier situation.

He did have a good game but it's been a long time to get him healthy enough to contribute after the car wreck. He honestly looked better last night than even some recent practices. Hopefully, it's starting click and he can stay healthy. He has actually had a good attitude through all of this.

dawgday166
10-01-2023, 05:05 PM
He did have a good game but it's been a long time to get him healthy enough to contribute after the car wreck. He honestly looked better last night than even some recent practices. Hopefully, it's starting click and he can stay healthy. He has actually had a good attitude through all of this.

I guess I wasn't aware of the car wreck. I was paying scant attention in the offseason, if that's when it happened.

Really Clark?
10-01-2023, 05:07 PM
I guess I wasn't aware of the car wreck. I was paying scant attention in the offseason, if that's when it happened.

No it was the wreck from 2019 with Purvis. He has had a lot of issues from that.

Cooterpoot
10-01-2023, 05:26 PM
I'm just going from bad memory but has Will thrown 2 TDs and 4 INTs in SEC play so far? Wright won't be worse than that.

confucius say
10-01-2023, 05:32 PM
Well maybe they need to drink more milk. Broken bones in feet doesn't have anything to do w conditioning.

If they all have broken bones in feet, then it's definitely option 1 of the three I mentioned. Like I said, very well could be option 1.

confucius say
10-01-2023, 05:34 PM

That was demonte. Arnett was talking about his little brother, Donterry, who played for the first time last night. Number 36. Flashed all night. Speed, though undersized.

Demonte didn't play last night.

dawgday166
10-01-2023, 05:36 PM
That was demonte. Arnett was talking about his little brother, Donterry, who played for the first time last night. Number 36. Flashed all night. Speed, though undersized.

Demonte didn't play last night.

Ok.