PDA

View Full Version : Best State message board ever

DownwardDawg
09-27-2023, 12:28 AM
Thank you guys for creating the best message board that State has ever had on the web!!! I love y'all like family!!! Bitches

Todd4State
09-27-2023, 12:32 AM
Did I miss some message board drama?

From Paul going to On3?

DownwardDawg
09-27-2023, 01:10 AM
Did I miss some message board drama?

From Paul going to On3?

WTH is ON3?????

Todd4State
09-27-2023, 01:46 AM
It's a recruiting site that has been around a few years and it is now affiliated with sixpackspeak I believe.

DownwardDawg
09-27-2023, 02:12 AM
It's a recruiting site that has been around a few years and it is now affiliated with sixpackspeak I believe.

Oh no. Genespage sucks. But 6spack sucks even worse! That's the only place Paul could go that's worse than GenesPage.

If you're looking for a new place to hang out in this "new age", then yeah 6pack is for you!!!!

99jc
09-27-2023, 06:12 AM
this is the best board to get unfiltered accurate MSU news period. genes page is for the pu ss y sheep. and sixpack has way too many OT threads like what are the best pizza toppings. We do have Bert Stare for our local BS threads. hail state!

defiantdog
09-27-2023, 07:04 AM
Let's face it, most of us are rejects from SPS that made the move with C34 and Scooba a decade ago.

coastratdog
09-27-2023, 07:57 AM
Let's face it, most of us are rejects from SPS that made the move with C34 and Scooba a decade ago.
Can?t believe it has been that long.

DownwardDawg
09-27-2023, 07:58 AM

Crazy

Commercecomet24
09-27-2023, 08:59 AM
Thank you guys for creating the best message board that State has ever had on the web!!! I love y'all like family!!! Bitches

100% agree, brother! It's raw but it's far and away the best ever.

Have some rep!

Hot Rock
09-27-2023, 10:06 AM
Well, I have frequented all SPS, Elite and Gene's page and they all have their merits.

Gene's Page has some of the best information on recruiting you just don't get anywhere else but it cost $$$.

SPS and Elite are very similar but there are times I just can't get enough information and I will read everything I can my hands on and other times I don't care. So, I take 'em all in spurts. Right now, I dropped Gene's Page. All my extra $$$ is going toward NIL or my retirement place on a lake that I am trying to get done.

TrapGame
09-27-2023, 10:16 AM
SPS is okay. 247 had a lot of pricks that wanted to argue over everything. Gene's had way too many football ignorant posters that sounded like middle aged women.

ED is by far the best board.

Dawgology
09-27-2023, 11:47 AM

I’m officially old…yikes

Coach34
09-27-2023, 12:25 PM
April 1st, 2013 we were born. Got to give Slickdawg and Hack alot of credit for really pushing for this and making it happen. Being born on April 1st was just gold.

Goldendawg
09-27-2023, 12:42 PM
I didn't even know this site existed until I read a post on SPS (don't who told me about it) attempting to light some of you guys up. Said you were a bunch arrogant "know it alls". Who would have that that?**. I checked it out and loved the format and discussion and the rest is history since I joined. I have been lit up a couple of times here, but Heck, I even got lit up on Nafoom once for one of my posts (order of school symbols on SEC network layout, MState should still be listed before Ole Miss**** , LOL! ). Only site that I have ever joined and posted. I still enjoy checking out SPS, genespage, 24/7 daily and even Nafoom occasionally to see if they are reading and we have tee'd them off. Hail elitedawgs and all the sites and True Maroon supporting State and most of all, Hail State!

Ranchdawg
09-27-2023, 01:54 PM
Over on SPS I gave my opinion on some random topic I was told to read more and post less. So that?s what I?ve done. Go there and read but seldom post. I don?t enjoy being ridiculed because my opinion doesn?t go with some others.

And I?m not the same person as ranchdawg over there.

parabrave
09-27-2023, 02:01 PM
Was on SPS then around 2014 started reading threads about ED. Thought that was weird talking about ED but then they mentioned Nafoom and ED as being the "other" messages boards.l Got tired of "OT" thread 5 pages long and came over to ED.

parabrave
09-27-2023, 02:04 PM
And we have TUSK!!!

Saltydog
09-27-2023, 03:04 PM

Actually most of us are rejects times X 2 and left GP (or in my case banned) and ended up on the pack then left there to come here.

Apoplectic
09-27-2023, 05:53 PM

The BOMB ---- bring it back

viverlibre
09-27-2023, 06:23 PM
The BOMB ---- bring it back

Wasn't the first board, "Bully Board," in the mid 90s?

Saltydog
09-27-2023, 06:59 PM
I remember when Andy Kalinowski had the Bulldog Blitz board back in the late 90's and there was also the Egg Bowl board, which was an absolute shit show.

RisperDawg
09-27-2023, 09:56 PM
this is the best board to get unfiltered accurate MSU news period. genes page is for the pu ss y sheep. and sixpack has way too many OT threads like what are the best pizza toppings. We do have Bert Stare for our local BS threads. hail state!

I only found out about this place because of Bert. The Reddit threads were great around that time, so I had to come to the source. Lol.

defiantdog
09-28-2023, 08:17 AM
I only found out about this place because of Bert. The Reddit threads were great around that time, so I had to come to the source. Lol.
Bert was the entertainment we needed at a dark time in MSU coaching. In Bert we Trust

Offshore Dawg
09-28-2023, 10:12 AM
I read the three main Dawg boards but never joined SPS. Too many know it all, condensing smart asses for me to lower myself to post there.

bullygrowl
09-28-2023, 11:07 AM
I don't understand so many folks on both boards who are either one or the other, who say I never visit the other board. I can understand maybe a handful who got personal with the other and prove a point to themselves to not give one a click. I have both bookmarked and go back and forth probably 10 times everyday throughout the year, and rarely post on either. I love them both, and if there were 2 more free boards with daily activity I would bookmark them as well. I feel like when you see a post with 20 comments and 2,000 views, there are a lot like me out there.

Kingbarkus
09-28-2023, 07:20 PM
Dawgnews

Apoplectic
09-28-2023, 11:32 PM
And we have TUSK!!!

and many are dumb enough to entertain him

TUSK
09-29-2023, 12:11 PM
and many are dumb enough to entertain him

Thanks for the affirmation!

MaroonFlounder
09-29-2023, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the affirmation!

I can't wait to see how badly the Tide beats State tomorrow night.

There are some PollyAnnas that think Saban is ripe to be upset this year.

Don't buy it. Bama by Fiddy. I will be gone from the stadium by mid-3rd quarter. Not gonna watch another blowout.

parabrave
09-29-2023, 01:58 PM
The big ? is will the BAMA fans outnumber State fans in the stands/

Offshore Dawg
09-29-2023, 06:10 PM
Cheap ticket for the toilet paper & detergent rooters to see Bama play in person.

MagicDawg
09-29-2023, 06:27 PM
Dawgnews

This got me through so many boring afternoons at work in the 90s...

TaleofTwoDogs
09-30-2023, 01:30 AM
I don't understand so many folks on both boards who are either one or the other, who say I never visit the other board. I can understand maybe a handful who got personal with the other and prove a point to themselves to not give one a click. I have both bookmarked and go back and forth probably 10 times everyday throughout the year, and rarely post on either. I love them both, and if there were 2 more free boards with daily activity I would bookmark them as well. I feel like when you see a post with 20 comments and 2,000 views, there are a lot like me out there.

I agree, partisan crap on a message board is a waste of time and energy. All State message boards bring a different angle and they are all entertaining and/or informative. I post on either of the boards depending on the subject or my mood. If we lose, I become more apathetic about posting and swear I will do something else on the weekends but I still get drawn back into the black hole that is MSU sports. In almost 50 years of being a State fan only the Final Four appearance and the baseball Natty has ever elevated me to Bulldog nirvana. That's not a lot to hang your hat on.