PDA

View Full Version : George Pickens, from Hoover High School

Tater
09-24-2023, 07:25 PM
How come these dawgs don't wanna rep their SEC college? What more do they want?

Leroy Jenkins
09-24-2023, 07:33 PM
How come these dawgs don't wanna rep their SEC college? What more do they want?

He probably feels like UGA gets enough publicity and wanted to throw his HS a bone. Hell, if I was on there I might say Tupelo or Northeast.

Leeshouldveflanked
09-24-2023, 07:35 PM
Still waiting for someone from Noxapater to make the NFL

Tater
09-24-2023, 07:40 PM
He probably feels like UGA gets enough publicity and wanted to throw his HS a bone. Hell, if I was on there I might say Tupelo or Northeast.

My post is best read with the heavy tone of sarcasm making fun of those who complain when someone like Fletcher Cox shouts out Yazoo City.

Leroy Jenkins
09-24-2023, 07:56 PM
My post is best read with the heavy tone of sarcasm making fun of those who complain when someone like Fletcher Cox shouts out Yazoo City.

Oh I knew where you were coming from. For the "He didn't say MSU, der, der, yaw, yaw" people.

War Machine Dawg
09-24-2023, 08:37 PM
Y'all make way too much out of this. It's not about not repping their college. I read an article with Deshea Townsend where he talked about it. Deshea said it's a thing in NFL locker rooms to brag about what your HS team did, especially as a senior. They like to shout-out their HS some because everyone knows where you went to college. It's not a slight to your college. I'm sick of the whining about it I see every year from our insecure fans.

If I missed the sarcasm, apologies.

Coach34
09-24-2023, 09:15 PM
Black kids are about where they grew up. College doesnt matter much to them. It's a taxi ride to the NFL

bulldawg28
09-24-2023, 09:30 PM
Black kids are about where they grew up. College doesnt matter much to them. It's a taxi ride to the NFL

1st part yes. Second, is your opinion.

Coach34
09-24-2023, 09:35 PM
1st part yes. Second, is your opinion.

Its an opinion concluded over 30 years of study. 90% of black HS kids cant name 2 players on a college team. They focus on Madden and the NFL.

bulldawg28
09-25-2023, 08:35 AM
Its an opinion concluded over 30 years of study. 90% of black HS kids cant name 2 players on a college team. They focus on Madden and the NFL.

Lol, true. If you're not making headlines in college we don't care or know about you.

BigDawg81
09-25-2023, 11:20 AM
Still waiting for someone from Noxapater to make the NFL One day my high school of Noxapater will produce a NFL player