PDA

View Full Version : 48-54 for 655 yards

CadaverDawg
09-24-2023, 08:00 AM
QB's against our D in the last 2 games.

Most QB's couldn't complete 48-54 passes with nobody on the field defending them. Yet our defense has managed to play worse than air.

What can be done to fix this? We may not win another game if we can't do better than this.

Beyond embarrassing. And totally unacceptable

HoopsDawg
09-24-2023, 08:08 AM
Is that bad? That seems bad.

msstate7
09-24-2023, 08:15 AM
We gotta hit the re recruiting trail and portal hard... we are really, really slow on D

Vandelay Industries
09-24-2023, 08:17 AM
We also never double a team’s best receiver we just get burnt one on one

BuckyIsAB****
09-24-2023, 08:28 AM
Well good news is we wont play another QB as good as the last 2 all year.

Activated Alpha
09-24-2023, 08:49 AM

Somehow this keeps getting repeated every week. Guarantee we will make another QB have a career day stat wise because it?s a combo of our defensive scheme and talent

basedog
09-24-2023, 08:49 AM

Interesting and true. I see Barbay was in press box last night, not sure if Brock was or not but he needs tb be as well.

Will was really good last night, tight ends in this offense are not very good.

Activated Alpha
09-24-2023, 08:52 AM
Interesting and true. I see Barbay was in press box last night, not sure if Brock was or not but he needs tb be as well.

Will was really good last night, tight ends in this offense are not very good.

Goede needs to be dismissed from the team. Held to negate a TD and whiffed on multiple blocks. Dude brings nothing to the table

BuckyIsAB****
09-24-2023, 10:51 AM
Somehow this keeps getting repeated every week. Guarantee we will make another QB have a career day stat wise because it?s a combo of our defensive scheme and talent

I think the defense losing Arnetts voice everyday has hurt. We have some talent.

Secondary is worse than we thought

EdwardDrayton
09-24-2023, 10:58 AM
Well good news is we don't care nearly as much as when the season started.

NCDawg
09-24-2023, 01:03 PM
We gotta hit the re recruiting trail and portal hard... we are really, really slow on D

It's understandable how teams complete passes against us. Can't put pressure on the QB-he has all day to throw, and our DB's aren't fast enough.

dawgday166
09-24-2023, 01:06 PM

Jefferson will light our ass up. Everyone else will just have "career" days.

BuckyIsAB****
09-24-2023, 02:27 PM
Jefferson will light our ass up. Everyone else will just have "career" days.

We will get better it is going to be hard to get worse. Lot of new guys in the back end. I did not think it would be this bad. Arnett needs to come back and be an every day voice. Those kids responded to him. Im not sure they do the same with Brock