PDA

View Full Version : We might as well...

CadaverDawg
12-03-2013, 10:44 AM
just mock, laugh at, and make fun of Ole Miss instead of debating the idiotic things they're saying since they lost their 4th Egg Bowl in 5 years last week. Laugh as their little bitch of a program bites at our ankles.

The bottom line is...they are far too arrogant and douchey of a fan base to ever acknowledge when we play great or have the better team, so why should we expect it or want it?

They know that we have the better football program for the last 25 years in this state. They know that we absolutely own that ass lately. They know that Their wishful thinking of 9-10 wins per season is simply that and will NEVER happen. And they know that despite the great recruiting class they had last year, we still got the best player.

And most of all...they know that we see right through their excuses and arrogance, and have labeled them for the fraud they are. They are a propaganda program that accomplishes little to nothing outside of the newspapers. And appropriately they are led by The ultimate phony in Hugh Fraud Freeze.

So what I'm saying is....we know all of these things, and they know that we know these things. So instead of debating with them on SPS or seeking some kind of acknowledgement from them...just know that they would never acknowledge that we are the best program and have been for 25+ years, and that they know it.

Let's just enjoy our egg bowl win, and like PM said, it's becoming so common that it should be expected going forward...and let's just kick back and laugh whenever they show up trying to dispute our accomplishments or falsely build up their own.

After all, 4 out of 5, a SEC Championship appearance, a Final Four, a National Championship baseball appearance, 4 straight bowl games, etc, etc...speaks for itself and doesn't need any arguing or debating. This clearly is OUR State...so let's move on to the next accomplishments outside of that.

HailState

FlabLoser
12-03-2013, 10:46 AM
Per twitter, Bo Wallace was invited to drop the ball at NYC on New Year's Eve.

CadaverDawg
12-03-2013, 10:47 AM
Per twitter, Bo Wallace was invited to drop the ball at NYC on New Year's Eve.

Haha, bravo.

CadaverDawg
12-03-2013, 10:51 AM
Bo stopped at a Starkville restaurant on his way out of town and ordered a sweet tea....so they gave him a cup of water and a picture of Nickoe

#TeaBagged

gtowndawg
12-03-2013, 12:29 PM
http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Hear+hear+_99f33530f5d4cfe76b70bd39d1d70ac0.jpg

PMDawg2
12-03-2013, 12:32 PM
just mock, laugh at, and make fun of Ole Miss instead of debating the idiotic things they're saying since they lost their 4th Egg Bowl in 5 years last week. Laugh as their little bitch of a program bites at our ankles.

The bottom line is...they are far too arrogant and douchey of a fan base to ever acknowledge when we play great or have the better team, so why should we expect it or want it?

They know that we have the better football program for the last 25 years in this state. They know that we absolutely own that ass lately. They know that Their wishful thinking of 9-10 wins per season is simply that and will NEVER happen. And they know that despite the great recruiting class they had last year, we still got the best player.

And most of all...they know that we see right through their excuses and arrogance, and have labeled them for the fraud they are. They are a propaganda program that accomplishes little to nothing outside of the newspapers. And appropriately they are led by The ultimate phony in Hugh Fraud Freeze.

So what I'm saying is....we know all of these things, and they know that we know these things. So instead of debating with them on SPS or seeking some kind of acknowledgement from them...just know that they would never acknowledge that we are the best program and have been for 25+ years, and that they know it.

Let's just enjoy our egg bowl win, and like PM said, it's becoming so common that it should be expected going forward...and let's just kick back and laugh whenever they show up trying to dispute our accomplishments or falsely build up their own.

After all, 4 out of 5, a SEC Championship appearance, a Final Four, a National Championship baseball appearance, 4 straight bowl games, etc, etc...speaks for itself and doesn't need any arguing or debating. This clearly is OUR State...so let's move on to the next accomplishments outside of that.

HailState

THIS is what I meant in my other thread. You just said it better. Ignore their bullshit, but remind them daily that they suck ass.

Pollodawg
12-03-2013, 12:41 PM
I told a bear I know that Hugh Freeze would never be any better than 9-4 in a single season at OM. He laughed at me.........

Barking 13
12-03-2013, 12:45 PM
And most of all...they know that we see right through their excuses and arrogance, and have labeled them for the fraud they are. They are a propaganda program that accomplishes little to nothing outside of the newspapers. And appropriately they are led by The ultimate phony in Barack Obama.
HailState

FIFY