PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Will. You have earned your place in MSU's statue garden of greats.

Bothrops
09-23-2023, 11:34 PM
Seriously, thank for your time and positive contribution at Mississippi State and for not shooting someone, robbing a Walmarts or getting strung out on narcotics during your career. Your run has been an exemplary show of fine sportsmanship and you broke records that will never be approached at State even if we could continue this futile struggle for another two centuries. You, Sir, showed up on the last stage of relevance tonight and kept the hounds of hell at bay for a moment. I owe you a round, buddy!

Lord McBuckethead
09-23-2023, 11:53 PM
No shit. The amount of scrutiny I and a bunch of other people has put him under in the last week was immense. He came out and played like we all know he can. No criticisms from me. Great job.

Lord McBuckethead
09-24-2023, 12:03 AM
That?s the thing, all we want is for Rogers to play the game like we know he can. I haven?t see him play like tonight since Auburn 2 years ago. Well done Will.

CoachT14
09-24-2023, 06:52 AM
@Bucky

You and I have gone back and forth about Will. I’ve been pretty hard on him through the years. Last night Will was really really good last night. I like that Will and hope we see more of it this year.

tcdog70
09-24-2023, 09:26 AM
Will, will produce if his teammates help Him . If the OL can give Him some time and the WRs don’t drop the ball or screw up their routes then Will looks good. The coaches have to have a decent game plan. Will is what He is, the #3 all time passer in SEC history. Good job Will.