PDA

View Full Version : 88,18,19 all portal Guys

tcdog70
09-23-2023, 10:18 PM
Don?t know what to do and can?t make a play. Mosley, come on Man, catch the ball. 88 whiffed on blocks numerous times then holds and we lose a TD. 5, 1 and 3 all good . 85 needs more playing time. This is our identity, maybe our offense can get better. Arnett please take back the defense.

TrapGame
09-23-2023, 10:21 PM
#88 is here to **** his volleyball player girlfriend and make a stupid ass podcast.

Arnett needs to tell him to give his scholly back b/c he's stealing from the university at this point.

Cooterpoot
09-23-2023, 10:22 PM
When you go cheap you get this shitty talent we've got. And we chose to keep a lot of it by paying them.

Bothrops
09-23-2023, 10:23 PM
Few portal guys are going to help you and we aren't getting those guys. Our only bet is to turn to juco and strong-arm the guys we want into the class somehow. It's still a gamble but it's the only option. Unless we want to spend millions!

HoopsDawg
09-23-2023, 10:24 PM
#88 is here to **** his volleyball player girlfriend and make a stupid ass podcast.

Arnett needs to tell him to give his scholly back b/c he's stealing from the university at this point.

The good news is we have subpar TE play, subpar Oline play, an immobile QB with a below average arm, and we racked up a ton of yards. So maybe Barbay doesn't suck.

HoopsDawg
09-23-2023, 10:26 PM
Few portal guys are going to help you and we aren't getting those guys. Our only bet is to turn to juco and strong-arm the guys we want into the class somehow. It's still a gamble but it's the only option. Unless we want to spend millions!

We better spend some $$$ on a SAM, a corner and a TE

TrapGame
09-23-2023, 10:33 PM
The good news is we have subpar TE play, subpar Oline play, an immobile QB with a below average arm, and we racked up a ton of yards. So maybe Barbay doesn't suck.

Barbay and the offense answered the call in my opinion. Barbay needs to stay in the booth. He makes better play calls in the booth. The defense is slow and not well coached. Brock is clueless. Arnett needs to take over the defense.

Bothrops
09-23-2023, 10:34 PM

I don't think Barbay sucks at all. He has a nice scheme but it won't jibe without our current skill guys, once their gone. Which will be next year.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-23-2023, 10:43 PM
I don't think Barbay sucks at all. He has a nice scheme but it won't jibe without our current skill guys, once their gone. Which will be next year.

Ehh he looked better tonight because Will was on and we couldn't run it. Kinda hard to screw up the play calling when you only have the option of passing and the QB is making the throws. Barbay still mae some dumb calls- rolling Will out for no reason, bringing Wright in on 1st and 10 but not 3rd and short, playing 88, etc.

And once our "current skill guys" are gone, we will have nothing on offense lol. Name me the young WRs (outside of creed who might transfer)? Name me the young TE who will be a passing threat? name me the Ol that will be better next year than the guys they couldn't beat this year? I guess Wright/Parson could be good at QB.

We will be worse on offense talent wise next season. Defense will be less experienced but they're so bad only LB really has room to get worse

MetEdDawg
09-24-2023, 06:19 AM
The problem at TE is that Spivey is unavailable.

Our offense is a lot more dangerous with him. Goede is bad. Can't catch and can't block consistently.

confucius say
09-24-2023, 07:13 AM
We better spend some $$$ on a SAM, a corner and a TE

DL and OL

DawgFromOxford
09-24-2023, 07:15 AM
Goede is bad. Can't catch and can't block consistently.

Which is why it doesn?t make sense that we keep running him out there. He adds 0 value out there. It?s like lining Will up as an outside receiver

JoseBrown
09-24-2023, 11:12 AM

The only way 88 helps us is if we could get Taysom Hill in his place without no one knowing it. Otherwise, the best we can hope for is a key block once in a while..or just a key block once..

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-24-2023, 11:20 AM
The problem at TE is that Spivey is unavailable.

Our offense is a lot more dangerous with him. Goede is bad. Can't catch and can't block consistently.

Why does everyone act like Spivey is good? He had 11 receptions last year. Even if he was better than the other TEs on our roster, we've seen so little from our other TEs Spivey could be the best and still be useless