PDA

View Full Version : Honest question

BuckyIsAB****
09-23-2023, 03:37 PM
Why is anyone shocked that every team sucks? These players have absolutely no reason to care win lose or draw. It takes a real competitor to care when you have nothing really to hold your accountable. They are gonna get their money and their free education and their free food and gear and the love of thousands on social media regardless.

RockyDog
09-23-2023, 03:39 PM
Ask your boy Will. Why did he turn down millions of dollars to go to a “better” program?

BuckyIsAB****
09-23-2023, 03:39 PM
Ask your boy Will. Why did he turn down millions of dollars to go to a “better” program?

Dude get a life

BuckyIsAB****
09-23-2023, 03:40 PM
He turned it down to stay here with his commitment. Just like he has turned down this money we are begging regular folks for so other kids would stay and you could not blame them

BlackSailsDawg
09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
Why is anyone shocked that every team sucks? These players have absolutely no reason to care win lose or draw. It takes a real competitor to care when you have nothing really to hold your accountable. They are gonna get their money and their free education and their free food and gear and the love of thousands on social media regardless.

Not shocked. Many will have "arrived" and half ass it because they have no understanding of real life

Quaoarsking
09-23-2023, 04:24 PM

Can't you ask the same question about the NFL?

Maverick91
09-23-2023, 04:36 PM

Have you noticed once a player get that “big” contract they fall off. Look at every running back that lands a huge contract they are non existent afterwords.

Homedawg
09-23-2023, 04:37 PM

Don't be a douche. There are a few, like Will. But Bucky has a valid point

Quaoarsking
09-23-2023, 04:43 PM
Have you noticed once a player get that “big” contract they fall off. Look at every running back that lands a huge contract they are non existent afterwords.

Lots of players don't fall off after getting a big contract.

Commercecomet24
09-23-2023, 04:44 PM

Yeah and it sucks! I love college football but it?s being ruined and it?s a shame

bulldawg28
09-23-2023, 05:04 PM
The more money the less they have to work. I believe either the hunger leaves or set on fire for more money. It's a toss up

State82
09-23-2023, 05:15 PM
He turned it down to stay here with his commitment. Just like he has turned down this money we are begging regular folks for so other kids would stay and you could not blame them

Yep. Good results or bad results, you have to respect this. It obviously is not about the almighty dollar for him. And for this among other reasons I will not say anything derogatory about him as a player. Coaches are a completely different matter. They are fair game. As they should be like anyone making that kind of bank.

Dawgology
09-23-2023, 05:18 PM
Yep. Good results or bad results, you have to respect this. It obviously is not about the almighty dollar for him. And for this among other reasons I will not say anything derogatory about him as a player. Coaches are a completely different matter. They are fair game. As they should be like anyone making that kind of bank.

I think it’s fine to judge him as a player but as a person he’s a really really good kid. Like…the kind of person I want my boys looking up to if they are going to follow college football.

BuckyIsAB****
09-23-2023, 05:21 PM

Theyre under contract. They quit when the coach says something they dont get paid

vindastra
09-23-2023, 05:41 PM
If they don't perform, how are they going to get into NFL?

BuckyIsAB****
09-23-2023, 07:05 PM
If they don't perform, how are they going to get into NFL?

Yeah about 1 percent of them will do that