PDA

View Full Version : OT: NC State

MBDawg601
09-22-2023, 09:03 PM
Why do they use that stupid helmet logo? It has to be among the worst in all power 5.

Tater
09-22-2023, 10:23 PM
It's like Walking Bully to me. Amazing on apparel. Terrible on uniforms. Except a baseball hat imo.

They have a great NC inside the S logo that's one of the best letter logos out there.

Hell of a game. Armstrong over 34.5 rushing yards was the easy win. Have the Wolfpack moneyline on a parlay so made it have the extra rooting edge. Virginia did everything to both win and lose that game several times all 4th quarter.

RisperDawg
09-22-2023, 11:33 PM
It's like Walking Bully to me. Amazing on apparel. Terrible on uniforms. Except a baseball hat imo.

They have a great NC inside the S logo that's one of the best letter logos out there.

Hell of a game. Armstrong over 34.5 rushing yards was the easy win. Have the Wolfpack moneyline on a parlay so made it have the extra rooting edge. Virginia did everything to both win and lose that game several times all 4th quarter.

I only turned it on toward the end of the 3rd but it was a fun game from there. UVA just shot themselves in the foot at the end. Should've gone to OT.

Tater
09-23-2023, 12:09 AM
I only turned it on toward the end of the 3rd but it was a fun game from there. UVA just shot themselves in the foot at the end. Should've gone to OT.

Had an 18 year old doing too much trying to win the game every time he threw the ball. Finally hit on one of them on the 2 pt. Growing pains. Couple other guys messed up too.