PDA

View Full Version : Alright, back on the band wagon

Lord McBuckethead
09-22-2023, 07:02 PM
Look, we all Bitchted all week. We ran our QB in the ground all week. We all understand that so far this season we haven?t done anything to hang our hat on. We have straight sucked on both sides of the ball. BUT, I am back on board. I hope Will takes control of the offense and scores on the first 9 possessions.

I hope the defense actually covers someone, for a change.

Back on the bandwagon. Let?s get it done.

Leroy Jenkins
09-22-2023, 07:09 PM
I hope the defense actually covers someone.

I want to see how Smith does in the first half filling in for Preston. I've watched him for a couple years, ready to see how he does starting on the big stage.

Maverick91
09-22-2023, 07:09 PM
Why the change of heart? Did you notice how ugly the Georgia bulldog is compared to our Handsome Jak?

StarkVegasSteve
09-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Maybe it is the eternal optimist in me….or maybe that I have invested a bunch of money in this trip, but I think we come out with our hair on fire tomorrow and look completely different.

Commercecomet24
09-22-2023, 08:18 PM
Maybe it is the eternal optimist in me….or maybe that I have invested a bunch of money in this trip, but I think we come out with our hair on fire tomorrow and look completely different.

I agree. I?ve talked to a couple of players and they?re still confident in what they?re doing and the coaching staff. Made me feel a little better with some of the things I heard, I?m willing to let the season play out and see if we have improvements.

MBDawg601
09-22-2023, 08:53 PM
Dogs by 40!! LFG!!!

BlackSailsDawg
09-22-2023, 09:29 PM
Look, we all Bitschted all week. We ran out QB in the ground all week. We all understand that so far this season we haven?t done anything to hang out hat on. We have straight sucked on both sides of the ball. BUT, I am back on board. I hope Will takes control of the offense and scores on the first 9 possessions.

I hope the defense actually covers someone, for a change.

Back on the bandwagon. Let?s get it done.

Dude is not allowed to even check out of plays. He's not taking control of anything. The best we can hope for is the OC not playing to the weakness of our OL

Leroy Jenkins
09-22-2023, 11:50 PM
Dude is not allowed to even check out of plays. He's not taking control of anything. The best we can hope for is the OC not playing to the weakness of our OL

Jordan Rodgers did a whole film segment on Will seeing the DB rotation before the snap and changing the play two weeks ago. He fooled everyone into believing we were changing the play?
Goade said the cowbells were so loud on the first play of the AZ game that "we checked the play and I didn't even know we checked, I couldn't hear it". But he could have been talking about the OL checking.

Commercecomet24
09-22-2023, 11:56 PM
Jordan Rodgers did a whole film segment on Will seeing the DB rotation before the snap and changing the play two weeks ago. He fooled everyone into believing we were changing the play.
Goade said the cowbells were so loud on the first play of the AZ game that "we checked the play and I didn't even know we checked, I couldn't hear it". But he could have been talking about the OL checking.

Yep I watched the same segment and saw what Goede said as well. Also you can watch and listen to the times that we do audible. And yes we do have checks. I know several players and our qbs do have the ability to audible.

Really Clark?
09-23-2023, 06:52 AM

That's incorrect. We have checks and have made checks.

SPMT
09-23-2023, 08:26 AM

Are you serious?!

If he is not allowed to do that at least some of he time this OC is an even bigger problem than I thought. Will may not be a freak athlete but he is smart and capable of making those decisions.

defiantdog
09-23-2023, 09:04 AM
Are you serious?!

If he is not allowed to do that at least some of he time this OC is an even bigger problem than I thought. Will may not be a freak athlete but he is smart and capable of making those decisions.
Watching the games, it looks like will is able to change the blocking scheme but I've yet to see any resemblance of checking from run to pass or vice versa

Lord McBuckethead
09-23-2023, 09:04 AM
Are you serious?!

Say whatever you want about the Air Raid, but Rogers feasted on yards BECAUSE he had full autonomy to run the offense how he sees fit once they lined up. We talk about Will?s short comings too much on this board, that we forget this is one of his absolute abilities that makes a huge difference.

StarkVegasSteve
09-23-2023, 10:21 AM
Say whatever you want about the Air Raid, but Rogers feasted on yards BECAUSE he had full autonomy to run the offense how he sees fit once they lined up. We talk about Will?s short comings too much on this board, that we forget this is one of his absolute abilities that makes a huge difference.

In a certain scheme when things go exactly to script he can make a difference. But if one thing is off he generally cannot operate. That two week stretch of Auburn and Arkansas in 2021 is the outlier and absolutely perplexing to this day. Will never looked like that before nor has he looked like it since.

BlackSailsDawg
09-23-2023, 10:40 AM
Watching the games, it looks like will is able to change the blocking scheme but I've yet to see any resemblance of checking from run to pass or vice versa

That's correct.