PDA

View Full Version : Let's stop talking about the Bears now

PMDawg2
12-03-2013, 09:26 AM
It's been a few days. We won, again, as should be expected (home game, better program for last 25 years, Mullen owns their asses).

They're still crying, bitching, and making up completely laughable excuses. Let them. Ignore them. Let them fester for a year. We have bigger fish to fry (bowl game, another CWS run coming up). Let's just quit feeding the morons and ignore little brother until they become relevant again.

Homedawg
12-03-2013, 09:53 AM
Good points. But after listening to their shit for a year and their "dominance" I'll continue to enjoy the chatter of 4out of 5 over them for a lil while longer!

C222
12-03-2013, 09:59 AM
It's been a few days. We won, again, as should be expected (home game, better program for last 25 years, Mullen owns their asses).

They're still crying, bitching, and making up completely laughable excuses. Let them. Ignore them. Let them fester for a year. We have bigger fish to fry (bowl game, another CWS run coming up). Let's just quit feeding the morons and ignore little brother until they become relevant again.

Nope. They talked so much shit after last years game. I am going to enjoy this all year.

FISHDAWG
12-03-2013, 10:02 AM
they will be right back talking trash in Feb so why should it stop before then ?

OH, and btw - they finally lost a party I think

Dawgfan1
12-03-2013, 10:30 AM
It would have been a lot funnier if I would have opened your link and it said, "lol nah just kidding. F the bears". I'm not going to stop talking about them until they beat us again. F them

Coach34
12-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Screw that- after all the shit they have thrown my way the last year- I won't be stopping for awhile. I told them it was gonna be 2009 all over again

Political Hack
12-03-2013, 10:35 AM
recruiting season is the perfect time to keep reminding everyone who the dominant program is in this state...

Our State: Four out of five egg bowls agree.

archdog
12-03-2013, 10:39 AM
Its this simple, if recruits want to go there and lose that's fine. If they want to come to MSU and add the final pieces and win, well so be it.

Ole Miss fans are stuck up, racist, ass hats. Why would you want to join that party? Come and party in Starkville, live like a king, learn what it means to be part of a team and the bulldog family, let Mullen continue your development into a standout player and person, and graduate.

Nickoe is graduating with a flippin masters.

FlabLoser
12-03-2013, 10:42 AM
Screw that- after all the shit they have thrown my way the last year- I won't be stopping for awhile. I told them it was gonna be 2009 all over again

THIS.