PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have any Cord Sandberg draft status updates?

Goat Holder
04-22-2013, 11:27 AM
Saw that on the pack about Trent Simpson and I’m starting to realize more and more how big of a game changer it is if Sandberg comes to campus. The baseball benefits would be obvious but secondary – I’m not worried about Cohen’s recruiting. Do you know how good we could be with TWO QBs that can run an offense like Mullen likes? Prescott will be a So. next year while Sandberg redshirts probably. Then he’ll be a Jr. when Sandberg is a Fr. Yeah, it’s not a Leak/Tebow deal, but the advantage is that we can run them hard….don’t have to worry as much about injury. Neither gets tired. And you know Sandberg will play as soon as he can…..only reason he won’t play next year is because it’s not necessary…..it’s Tyler Russell’s team, period.

MSU might finally be getting its big break in football. Has any other team every utilized a 2 running QB system in football?

msstate7
04-22-2013, 11:49 AM
Since we finally signed the perfect qb for our system, my guess is he will be the #1 overall pick. MLB released their draft preview last week and cord was #58.

Todd4State
04-22-2013, 12:04 PM
Actually, it wasn't a mock draft. It just rated the top 100 draft prospects.

Coach34
04-22-2013, 12:10 PM
read this thread

http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?933-Successful-weekend

hailmari
04-22-2013, 12:58 PM
He'll be exactly what we need, that's for sure. All these big receivers we're going after/signing are gonna prove to be more useful than just red-zone targets once that system takes off.. They're gonna have to be ready to block.