PDA

View Full Version : I?m sic of...

Ranchdawg
09-17-2023, 08:49 AM
of our fans selling their tickets to visiting fans. Terrible performance by our team coupled with multiple obnoxious LSU fans in home side seats made my game experience terrible. The obnoxious LSU fan in front of me that kept standing up on just about every play doesn?t know how close he came to getting a cowbell hitting him in the back of the head.

To the guy behind me that brought his 20 something LSU relative to the game are you just plain stupid. The guy behind me that brought the LSU fan to the game I asked him when his relative went to LSU. He replied that he was from the Ms Coast and that he has two relatives that are huge LSU fans but neither attended LSU or have ever been to game at LSU. Typical

If our fans are so hospitable that buy their visiting fans friends tickets at least buy them on the visitors side of the 17ing stadium.

Turfdawg67
09-17-2023, 09:03 AM
I'm not making light of your miserable situation, but do you know what I'm sick of? A 3+ year starting QB who looks scared and lost out there.

starkvegasdawg
09-17-2023, 09:13 AM
Corn dogs were everywhere yesterday. I was fortunate enough to get to sit in the scoreboard club yesterday and they were up there.

viverlibre
09-17-2023, 09:46 AM
Corn dogs were everywhere yesterday. I was fortunate enough to get to sit in the scoreboard club yesterday and they were up there.

Yuup, opposing fans always end off in the Scoreboard Club. With club seats, you'd think you been around only other fans.

Ranchdawg
09-17-2023, 10:10 AM
Also the whole time I?m sitting there with these LSUX fans around me I?m remembering how bad I was treated by LSU fans when the few times I went to a game at LSU. Was spit on had drinks spilled on me called tiger bait every 5minutes had f you screamed at me and all this was not drunken frat boys but grown men.

Pancho
09-17-2023, 10:13 AM
yea and they all went and confessed later which made it all okay

Ranchdawg
09-17-2023, 10:19 AM
yea and they all went and confessed later which made it all okay

Exactly I had one fat women clutching her rosary beads and a silver crucifix around her neck dog cuss me. At a game at LSU.

Maverick91
09-17-2023, 11:26 AM
I mean I don’t like them at our games but the crap they pull at their stadium is apart of the game. Helps with the hate aspect. I do wish there was a a way to police visiting folks from sitting in clearly home folks seats or sections.

LC Dawg
09-17-2023, 11:42 AM
Yesterday was the first LSU or Bama game in a while that I didn't have to deal with their fans being in close proximity to me so that was good.
I actually invited an LSU alum who works for me to the game but he couldn't make it. He wouldn't have been obnoxious but if he was I would have dealt with it.

viverlibre
09-17-2023, 05:21 PM
Also the whole time I?m sitting there with these LSUX fans around me I?m remembering how bad I was treated by LSU fans when the few times I went to a game at LSU. Was spit on had drinks spilled on me called tiger bait every 5minutes had f you screamed at me and all this was not drunken frat boys but grown men.

I've been to BR once, but it was in the Croom Error, I think they felt sorry for me:). Jamarcus Russel was QB at the time (IIRC).

R2Dawg
09-17-2023, 06:40 PM
I'll tell you what I hate is when we suck so bad and we let the visiting team take over OUR stadium. The 4th quarter was like an LSU home game. Now our fans being there wouldn't change a thing. Not sucking and playing till the end would.

Tired of being embarrassed in our own stadium.