PDA

View Full Version : Questions for you coaches

Offshore Dawg
09-16-2023, 11:23 PM
If Will can't run and want throw the ball down field, why is he playing most of the time.

why aren't the coaches playing some of our freshman that are good.

The Dawgs rarely play with emotion why are they usually flat.

Do the coaches not make defensive adjustments, example covering a wide receiver.

BulldogBear
09-16-2023, 11:43 PM
If Will can't run and want throw the ball down field, why is he playing most of the time.

why aren't the coaches playing some of our freshman that are good.

The Dawgs rarely play with emotion why are they usually flat.

Do the coaches not make defensive adjustments, example covering a wide receiver.

I'm not a football coach but I can answer Question #3 because ZA gave us the answer to that on SEC Nation today. They are coached not to play with emotion.

defiantdog
09-16-2023, 11:58 PM
I'm not a football coach but I can answer Question #3 because ZA gave us the answer to that on SEC Nation today. They are coached not to play with emotion.
Colorado State didn't get that message

bulldawg28
09-17-2023, 12:11 AM

If that's what he said that was terrible. Football is an emotional sport. No emotion =no fun

Dawgface
09-17-2023, 07:00 AM

Lord even a non coach knows that is stupid.

confucius say
09-17-2023, 07:43 AM
That's not what he said. He said play with emotion but not emotional.

I'm pissed too at the guy. But let's at least be honest.

Really Clark?
09-17-2023, 01:23 PM
That's not what he said. He said play with emotion but not emotional.

^^^This^^^

MBDawg601
09-17-2023, 01:32 PM
We need some Demotional football on our organization chart.