PDA

View Full Version : Does Creed transfer to Gainesville before the season is over?

RockyDog
09-16-2023, 08:27 PM
Or does Goede catch one pass? Which has greater odds?

R2Dawg
09-16-2023, 08:29 PM
Creed will be gone; another wasted talent here.

This coaching staff seems to have weird player loyalties like some others we've had.

civildawg
09-16-2023, 08:30 PM
Goede has been non existent. He may be my most disappointing player so far

BeardoMSU
09-16-2023, 08:30 PM

This coaching staff seems to have weird player loyalties like some others we've had.

Yeah, we're ****ed. Most of the old talent will be gone gone, and a bunch of the young will get plucked. We really are screwed.

CaptainObvious
09-16-2023, 08:31 PM
Seeing at least 30 transfer out. That is why we had nothing to lose and everything to gain by hiring Coach Prime!

TrapGame
09-16-2023, 08:32 PM
Goede followed his volleyball girlfriend over here. That's the only thing on his mind.

Creed won't be the only one hitting the portal. It's gonna get ugly in December, especially if we finish under 6 wins.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-16-2023, 08:36 PM
I'm not worried about guys leaving. That's cold, but the reality of college football.

Kiffin and Deon and in a much small way the AZ coach have proven you can Portal in a new team.

The issue is that you have to be a coach they want to play for. Not sure we have that after they see us go 5-7. But players leaving? that's not what worries me. Bad coaching is, as always, the true problem. But the Portal means lack of talent is a 1 season problem

maroonmania
09-16-2023, 08:37 PM
Seeing at least 30 transfer out. That is why we had nothing to lose and everything to gain by hiring Coach Prime!

Yep, like his methods and personality or not. hiring Coach Prime was our one and only chance to make Mississippi State football relevant after Leach's passing. Everyone had forgotten that Colorado even played football until he showed up in Boulder.

StarkVegasSteve
09-16-2023, 08:41 PM

Except that Leach was still our coach when Deion was hired at Colorado. So I mean I guess we had a little something to lose.

Bothrops
09-16-2023, 08:42 PM
I'll never understand what happened today on the sidelines. If we continue in this direction Creed will be one of a slew of players cutting out. Leaving us with no playmakers for the next quarterback.

StarkVegasSteve
09-16-2023, 08:43 PM

He did not play at Georgia. I do not know why some thought he was going to come here and blow up. He just is not very good. He is an average blocker and below average receiving tight end.

Bothrops
09-16-2023, 08:45 PM
I'm not worried about guys leaving. That's cold, but the reality of college football.

Kiffin and Deon and in a much small way the AZ coach have proven you can Portal in a new team.

The issue is that you have to be a coach they want to play for. Not sure we have that after they see us go 5-7. But players leaving? that's not what worries me. Bad coaching is, as always, the true problem. But the Portal means lack of talent is a 1 season problem

They can, we can't do that.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-16-2023, 08:47 PM
They can, we can't do that.

Why would Arizona and OM be able to attract P5 players in the Portal but not an unamed State coach?

viverlibre
09-16-2023, 08:49 PM

Was it this board that someone posted we won the RaRa/Goede trade?

Bothrops
09-16-2023, 08:51 PM
Why would Arizona and OM be able to attract P5 players in the Portal but not an unamed State coach?

You just partially answered your question. The other part is we don't have the commitment, therefore the $$ to do this.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-16-2023, 08:56 PM
You just partially answered your question. The other part is we don't have the commitment, therefore the $$ to do this.

I am hard on our NIL, but surely we're ahead of Zona

Dawgface
09-16-2023, 09:04 PM

Creed transfers.

Cooterpoot
09-16-2023, 09:15 PM
Creed isn't going to Gainesville. That bridge is burnt.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-16-2023, 09:19 PM
Creed isn't going to Gainesville. That bridge is burnt.

Fact of the matter is that if a player of ours want NIL, and they are talented, we can't compete with what they can get elsewhere. Gainsville, Knoxville, Tallahassee, wherever. If all he cares about if $$$ he gone

BankerDog
09-16-2023, 09:46 PM

Kinda what happens when you bring back what we brought back to appease a certain group of boosters.

BankerDog
09-16-2023, 09:47 PM

He didn?t even play at Georgia why were you excited?

civildawg
09-16-2023, 09:52 PM
I mean he was behind the two best TE in the country. I expected him to be at least serviceable coming from Georgia

Maverick91
09-16-2023, 10:11 PM
I'll never understand what happened today on the sidelines. If we continue in this direction Creed will be one of a slew of players cutting out. Leaving us with no playmakers for the next quarterback.

Did something happen on the sideline?

Commercecomet24
09-16-2023, 10:13 PM
Creed ain?t going anywhere he knew going in he would be behind tulu at that position.

Bothrops
09-16-2023, 10:15 PM
Did something happen on the sideline?

The decision to play Will.