PDA

View Full Version : Several Thoughts... Eventually

War Machine Dawg
09-16-2023, 08:16 PM
Got lots of thoughts after whatever that was. Mostly of the big picture variety, as opposed to the finer details. Going to hold off until tomorrow or Monday, though. Don't want them getting lost in the understandable and justified emotions of the day. But if you want an immediate reaction hint: It ain't good. We're in trouble.

Bothrops
09-16-2023, 08:20 PM
I wouldn't feel bad about our team or coaches at all going forward, if Rogers was no longer on the roster.

maroonmania
09-16-2023, 08:41 PM
Losing today was expected. Looking like a lost football team on both sides of the ball was not. I feel the defense could pull things together. I don't see that the offense has much hope at all.

DownwardDawg
09-16-2023, 09:39 PM
Losing today was expected. Looking like a lost football team on both sides of the ball was not. I feel the defense could pull things together. I don't see that the offense has much hope at all.

I told my LSU buddy the other day that we have no identity and the game would be a blowout. He didn't believe me.

TrapGame
09-16-2023, 09:47 PM

Yep, I thought we'd lose but not look like it was 2005. That's unacceptable.