PDA

View Full Version : The Question is....

CadaverDawg
09-16-2023, 06:57 PM
Do the coaches have the sack to make the necessary changes to flip the script this season? Everyone knows we are headed for disaster if we keep doing what we're doing. Honestly, I will have so much more respect for
Arnett, Barbay, and Brock if they admit they're awful so far, scrap it all, and try some new things. Be it a QB, a scheme, speed of play, whatever. Anything.

The coaches that lose me the quickest are the ones that suck, know they suck, and refuse to admit it or make drastic changes...instead try to act like their scheme is good but the players aren't executing it.

C'mon Zach, admit you're a new young HC like you've been doing....but ACTUALLY attempt to adapt, adjust, and fix this crap.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/xThuWiF9uce739ZX8s/giphy.gif

Bothrops
09-16-2023, 07:01 PM
I'd have to see it to believe it. Today, I'd have to say no. Losing is more important than keeping your job.

BeardoMSU
09-16-2023, 07:06 PM
If he enjoys being a HC, and wants to continue in said job, he better figure shit out real ****ing quick....step 1 is losing all notions sentimentality in regards to vets in Startin positions...

DownwardDawg
09-16-2023, 07:19 PM
Selmon may lose a lot of sleep this season.

Bothrops
09-16-2023, 07:25 PM

I don't think Selmon will hang around here for long.

StarkVegasSteve
09-16-2023, 07:28 PM

I very seriously doubt it. He will meet with Zach after the Egg Bowl and we will make wholesale changes of both coordinators and some position coaches and we will run it back. When no improvement is shown next year we will fire Arnett.

You also have to remember we will be making another coaching change in June that will be quite pricey.

EdwardDrayton
09-16-2023, 07:36 PM
Do the coaches have the sack to make the necessary changes to flip the script this season? Everyone knows we are headed for disaster if we keep doing what we're doing. Honestly, I will have so much more respect for
Arnett, Barbay, and Brock if they admit they're awful so far, scrap it all, and try some new things. Be it a QB, a scheme, speed of play, whatever. Anything.

The coaches that lose me the quickest are the ones that suck, know they suck, and refuse to admit it or make drastic changes...instead try to act like their scheme is good but the players aren't executing it.

C'mon Zach, admit you're a new young HC like you've been doing....but ACTUALLY attempt to adapt, adjust, and fix this crap.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/xThuWiF9uce739ZX8s/giphy.gif

^^^^^^

EdwardDrayton
09-16-2023, 07:37 PM
If he enjoys being a HC, and wants to continue in said job, he better figure shit out real ****ing quick....step 1 is losing all notions sentimentality in regards to vets in Startin positions...

This ...... is the money take.