PDA

View Full Version : How do you like that Officer Barbrady, I mean Coach Barbay offense now?

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-16-2023, 02:06 PM
We are going to miss Coach Mike Leach for several seasons.

Seriously! F-U-C-K you @ss clowns that thought he was an impediment!

Pancho
09-16-2023, 02:07 PM
facts

StarkVegasSteve
09-16-2023, 02:07 PM
The dink and dunk offense was not it either but we are making that offense look like the Chiefs offense at the moment.

ScoobaDawg
09-16-2023, 02:09 PM
Look at me look at me. I wanna prop up a dead guy on the sideline and declare he could still coach better.

Look man. Today sucked ass.

Leach wouldn't of beaten LSU today either with Will as his QB.

This year's gonna suck @ss.

ScoobaDawg
09-16-2023, 02:10 PM
Will was Leachs biggest impediment. I've said by that before and will stand by it.
Records be damn.

CadaverDawg
09-16-2023, 02:10 PM
Ha, Barbay's offense may be the only offense Leach's was better than in the SEC. Leach's offense was trash, it just wasn't as trash as today's. This isn't the flex you guys think it is. But flex away.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-16-2023, 02:11 PM
Look at me look at me. I wanna prop up a dead guy on the sideline and declare he could still coach better.

With zero doubt, Leach would have made it at least competitive. He probably would have won it.

ScoobaDawg
09-16-2023, 02:13 PM
With zero doubt, Leach would have made it at least competitive. He probably would have won it.

Competitive yes.
Win Bullshit.

And nothing matters but winning

ScoobaDawg
09-16-2023, 02:16 PM
Wright throws a td.

And the score is a mirror...

BlackSailsDawg
09-16-2023, 02:19 PM

Had the lead in the 4th quarter last year and the defense crapped the bed allowing the to score 21 points

BlackSailsDawg
09-16-2023, 02:20 PM
Wright throws a td.

And the score is a mirror...

Against 2nd and 3rd team... lol

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-16-2023, 02:21 PM
Ha, Barbay's offense may be the only offense Leach's was better than in the SEC. Leach's offense was trash, it just wasn't as trash as today's. This isn't the flex you guys think it is. But flex away.

Ha! Trash talk from a wanna be Clint Eastwood. We just got our doors blown off. Period. Leach never lost this bad.

msstate7
09-16-2023, 02:23 PM
Leach's 3rd game, we scored 2 points vs Kentucky. Shut the F up

Pancho
09-16-2023, 02:27 PM

and next year will be worse. at this point I doubt Arnett can get any quality transfers to want to come play next year. be a decade long rebuild if somebody doesn't nut up quick

Bothrops
09-16-2023, 02:29 PM

I'd like it fine, if we had Vandy's quarterback.

dawgday166
09-16-2023, 02:30 PM
I love this offense. It's sooo much better than last year.

Pancho
09-16-2023, 02:31 PM
it's like felker and tony james all over again

lastmajordog
09-16-2023, 02:33 PM
del

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-16-2023, 02:35 PM
Competitive yes.
Win Bullshit.

And nothing matters but winning

Yes, CML would have won this one. We would have played ball control and scored many times today. Our 3-3-5 would have shut them down. You know, how we did it multiple times for several years.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-16-2023, 02:37 PM
Against 2nd and 3rd team... lol

The same 2nd and 3rd team that Will sucked against, yes. the same 2nd and 3rd team DE that would have sacked will had Will been in the game on Wrights TD, yes.

Will was 11/28 for 103 yards and -25 rushing yards. Wright 100% would have had more total yards and yards per play than Will and you know it

CadaverDawg
09-16-2023, 02:40 PM
Ha! Trash talk from a wanna be Clint Eastwood. We just got our doors blown off. Period. Leach never lost this bad.

"My guy wouldn't lose as bad as this guy!"

Ok. Cool. Congrats?

Do you realize how stupid you look to be flexing with "Leach wouldn't have lost as bad as Arnett". As if those of us that hated Leach's horrible offense were wanting him to die and have Zach Freaking Arnett take his place? I can assure you when I was bitching about Leach's horribly ranked offense, I was not hoping we could replace him with Arnett. Again, this thread is not the flex you were hoping for...it's making you look dumb. Abort

Really Clark?
09-16-2023, 02:41 PM
Yes, CML would have won this one. We would have played ball control and scored many times today. Our 3-3-6 would have shut them down. You know, how we did it multiple times for several years.

You are out of your mind.

dawgday166
09-16-2023, 02:43 PM
Leach's 3rd game, we scored 2 points vs Kentucky. Shut the F up

If I recall correctly our starting QB got hurt, a true freshman was thrown in there, and our whole offense was mostly freshmen and sophs. Plus ... not sure everyone played due to COVID. Everyone loves to forget 20 and 21 with no spring practice in 20 and COVID affecting both seasons. Didn't stop them from bashing Leach and his Air Raid tho.

DawgFromOxford
09-16-2023, 02:45 PM
Barbay ain?t it. Is Will trash at QB right now? Yes. On Barbay to fix it or scheme around that and so far he has shown the inability to do so. How does Mike Wright not get a single pass attempt until garbage time? Inexcusable

State82
09-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Our 3-3-6 would have shut them down.

Probably would have. Problem would be that we would have been penalized on every defensive down.

And no, Leach or anyone else on the sideline with our team today would have gotten their ass kicked.

Bothrops
09-16-2023, 02:55 PM

No one of any value thought Mike Leach was an impediment. Hell, I think coach Leach is the best coach of all time with what he did with Will Rogers. Truly amazing stuff that was.

vindastra
09-16-2023, 02:55 PM
The only time Leach offense looked great was when Costella ran it. Just saying.

Todd4State
09-16-2023, 02:59 PM
Barbay = Garbay

Todd4State
09-16-2023, 03:01 PM
We may have lost to LSU but last year with the same guys we were more competitive and that was at night in Baton Rouge. We had the lead most of the game last year.

Actually we're more deep at WR than last year so yeah maybe we are better.

BlackSailsDawg
09-16-2023, 03:02 PM
Barbay ain?t it. Is Will trash at QB right now? Yes. On Barbay to fix it or scheme around that and so far he has shown the inability to do so. How does Mike Wright not get a single pass attempt until garbage time? Inexcusable

What did people expect.

- Arnett told you last game it was his fault we played conservative so the defense can rest. This is a product of him wanting that. Rather than a tweak. We went to a totally different offense for the "sake" of his defense.

- Barbay is very unproven in all capacity. He wasn't even calling plays. BUT as Arnett stated "he was like minded" WTH does that have to do with MSU football! Hire the person that can do the job with what you have.

- Are we now saying Arnett did not have any idea that he had a senior team? Never thought... "you know, maybe we stick to what they know."

This is a failure. This isn;t even about getting players in that fit the system. This is a failure of the staff to be able to game plan.

Really Clark?
09-16-2023, 03:20 PM
The only time Leach offense looked great was when Costella ran it. Just saying.

And when that LSU defense played man coverage all game. After that game Odom went completely 8 man coverage and ate Leach's lunch...so did every DC after the ARK game plan

DownwardDawg
09-16-2023, 03:30 PM
You are out of your mind.

It was obviously sarcasm.......

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-16-2023, 03:30 PM
"My guy wouldn't lose as bad as this guy!"

Ok. Cool. Congrats?

Do you realize how stupid you look to be flexing with "Leach wouldn't have lost as bad as Arnett". As if those of us that hated Leach's horrible offense were wanting him to die and have Zach Freaking Arnett take his place? I can assure you when I was bitching about Leach's horribly ranked offense, I was not hoping we could replace him with Arnett. Again, this thread is not the flex you were hoping for...it's making you look dumb. Abort

I?m not asking us to be perfect. I?m not asking us to win them all. I absolutely AM asking them to be competitive. I know I?m dealing with someone with with a double digit IQ here, but please tell me where the offense changes over the off season has made improvements. Please show me the improvements.