PDA

View Full Version : Tell me something my friends?

paverdog
09-16-2023, 02:03 PM
Why in the world is our coach leaving Rogers in this game? Even if Wright can't pass, what in the world can be worse than Rogers. I'm so tired of seeing us lose so bad to a sec school because Rogers is scared to death. Leach held him under a tent and he is not an sec qb point blank. Please I hope coaches see this before it is to late this season. I hope Rogers for the sake of the team, does not come back next year, and our coach just needs to man up to him and tell him, were going a different route. Its so crazy putting Wright in for one play.. I can go on people, but i'm stopping here. qb change now to save this year.

Pancho
09-16-2023, 02:05 PM
The whole staff will be gone by season send at this rate.

civildawg
09-16-2023, 02:06 PM

We can only hope. We need a complete house cleaning. Tear it down to the studs

paverdog
09-16-2023, 02:09 PM
Well I heard Barbay gave Rogers his film room to learn, if so he must have been just napping. He's a scared qb, he always was, and sheltered.

preachermatt83
09-16-2023, 02:26 PM
Preach!!!!

NCMSTFAN
09-16-2023, 02:41 PM

I hope so. Honestly I like Arnett but he isn't ready to be a Head Coach in the SEC yet

DownwardDawg
09-16-2023, 02:54 PM
I hope so. Honestly I like Arnett but he isn't ready to be a Head Coach in the SEC yet

He had a bowl game, an entire offseason, and 3 games now. He's shown that he's in over his head.

Bdawg
09-16-2023, 03:05 PM
I sure hope a big deer shows up on my cameras. Might be my only highlight this fall

BulldogBear
09-16-2023, 03:15 PM
He had a bowl game, an entire offseason, and 3 games now. He's shown that he's in over his head.

To some degree I still understand ZA adjusting to being a head coach.

I don't understand a senior QB looking like a freshman no matter what situation you throw him into, no matter what scheme you run, and no matter what play you call.

Those are all reasons Will might not get optimal results but he shouldn't be at suck level in any of those situations or combinations of them. Period. You are a senior QB that is VERY experienced. You can make the throws. But Rogers can't.

He. Must. Go. We have NOTHING to lose by handing him a clipboard