PDA

View Full Version : This is why you have a coaching search

StarkVegasSteve
09-16-2023, 01:54 PM
We are reaping exactly what we sowed by having no coaching search. We need to get off this staff immediately.

msugolf
09-16-2023, 01:58 PM
If we decide to keep Arnett after this year we can just go ahead and cancel the football program cause we wont recover in this NIL era for a long time. Also expect a mass exodus of freshmen/sophomores and our better recruits

civildawg
09-16-2023, 02:00 PM
It's the Mississippi state way. Always take the easy road

StarkVegasSteve
09-16-2023, 02:06 PM
If we decide to keep Arnett after this year we can just go ahead and cancel the football program cause we wont recover in this NIL era for a long time. Also expect a mass exodus of freshmen/sophomores and our better recruits

If I am an offensive recruit I am probably reopening my recruitment after today. And I would not blame them one bit.

Turfdawg67
09-16-2023, 02:07 PM
But he's "one of us". Lolz.

StarkVegasSteve
09-16-2023, 02:09 PM
But he's "one of us". Lolz.

He is from freaking New Mexico. But because he wears boots he is one of us. And because of that we will probably give him 3 years.

Coursesuper
09-16-2023, 02:37 PM

Truth

Pancho
09-16-2023, 02:38 PM
I honestly think they have no idea where to start. Brock is just as perplexing

Dawgface
09-16-2023, 02:39 PM
I'm afraid whatever we do we're screwed for a long time.

redstickdawg
09-16-2023, 02:39 PM
We are reaping exactly what we sowed by having no coaching search. We need to get off this staff immediately.

It needs to go to the top of the administration for the Univ., there's a reason that we didn't have an AD ready and F'up the hire. The Ath Dept needs a deep cleaning with new blood from outside and we can only hope that Selmon is starting on this task.