PDA

View Full Version : What cha got on the grill for tomorrow???

BlackSailsDawg
09-15-2023, 05:43 PM
Can't be at the game, but serving up some Boston butt along with ribs!

Dawgology
09-15-2023, 06:15 PM
More of brunch for us. Firing up the Blackstone early.

Maverick91
09-15-2023, 06:18 PM
Hot dogs and brats for lunch, steaks potatos and broccoli for dinner.

Maverick91
09-15-2023, 06:19 PM
More of brunch for us. Firing up the Blackstone early.

You like the blackstone? I keep seeing them pop up, I love cooking on a flat surface.

Offshore Dawg
09-15-2023, 06:26 PM
Lobster tails and a lot of melted butter.

Tater
09-15-2023, 06:28 PM
Spotted Cow, Sam Adams Octoberfest, New Glarus Staghorn (the Spotted Cow people's Octoberfest) and Busch Peach.

I understand I'm never in the best shape to be manning a grill on game days so I trade fun beer for food.

Dawghouse
09-15-2023, 07:15 PM
Kickoffs at 10am my time so probably nothing. If we win it'll be lobster and conch for dinner. If we lose I'll probably eat a cup of noodles.

BulldogBear
09-15-2023, 07:44 PM
Brunch for the game. French Toast, Thick cut bacon, Biscuits, Sausage, scrambled eggs, Cute little oranges. Maple syrup for the French toast. Peach Bacon Jam for the biscuits. Butter for all and all for butter.

But Angus burgers and wings on the grill for the night games.

Coach34
09-15-2023, 07:47 PM
Nothing- I have to work as we have a Saturday game against our rival. I hate repeat having to coach/work/play on Saturday. I'm the old guy yelling at everybody tomorrow

BrunswickDawg
09-15-2023, 08:34 PM
Was in Augusta for a conference and am able to meet my UGA crew tonight in Athens and go to the UGA/SC game. Just finished some smash burgers on the griddle and sipping some Jefferson Reserve. Got a big breakfast spread and will watch MSU/LSU before heading to Sanford Stadium. Hail State!

EdwardDrayton
09-15-2023, 09:15 PM
Game Day with my son at Buffalo Wild Wings in Foley. It's an interim stop from Fairhope to the Orange Beach gulf front condo tomorrow for the annual week's vacation. Gulf balcony with the wife, son and family from Atlanta and Daphne. Let's kick it off with a W!!!!!!

Maverick91
09-15-2023, 09:18 PM
Game Day with my son at Buffalo Wild Wings in Foley. It's an interim stop from Fairhope to the Orange Beach gulf front condo tomorrow for the annual week's vacation. Gulf balcony with the wife, son and family from Atlanta and Daphne. Let's kick it off with a W!!!!!!

Man, hope you guys have a blast.

Dawghouse
09-15-2023, 09:32 PM
Was in Augusta for a conference and am able to meet my UGA crew tonight in Athens and go to the UGA/SC game. Just finished some smash burgers on the griddle and sipping some Jefferson Reserve. Got a big breakfast spread and will watch MSU/LSU before heading to Sanford Stadium. Hail State!

Sounds like a perfect day. FYI, made what might be the best batch of Brunswick stew I've ever had tonight with some leftover pulled pork. Man I forgot how much I missed that. Making a triple batch tomorrow to use up the last of the pork I cooked on Thursday.

#GeorgiaBoy

BrunswickDawg
09-15-2023, 09:49 PM
Sounds like a perfect day. FYI, made what might be the best batch of Brunswick stew I've ever had tonight with some leftover pulled pork. Man I forgot how much I missed that. Making a triple batch tomorrow to use up the last of the pork I cooked on Thursday.

#GeorgiaBoy
Love me some Brunswick Stew! Enjoy #GeorgiaBoy

SmokeyDawg
09-15-2023, 11:54 PM
Game at 8am my time in AK. Will have the breakfast spread ready with moose sausage, hash browns, fried eggs, and french toast. But wish I was there to watch the dawgs eat!

BulldogBear
09-16-2023, 12:57 AM
Game at 8am my time in AK. Will have the breakfast spread ready with moose sausage, hash browns, fried eggs, and french toast. But wish I was there to watch the dawgs eat!

You had me at moosage!

BlackSailsDawg
09-16-2023, 09:04 AM
Brunch for the game. French Toast, Thick cut bacon, Biscuits, Sausage, scrambled eggs, Cute little oranges. Maple syrup for the French toast. Peach Bacon Jam for the biscuits. Butter for all and all for butter.

But Angus burgers and wings on the grill for the night games.

That actually sounds great!

TNDawg35
09-16-2023, 10:48 AM
Meatballs and weenies and THE starling bologna on the smoker. Wife has Rotel with sausage in the kitchen.

FISHDAWG
09-16-2023, 10:56 AM
Love me some Brunswick Stew! Enjoy #GeorgiaBoy

Seems like Brunswick stew is mostly a Georgia thing with limited exposure in areas of South Carolina and parts of Eastern Alabama..... I retired to Tennessee in January and haven't had any stew since moving..... what a travesty

BulldogBear
09-16-2023, 11:07 AM
Meatballs and weenies and THE starling bologna on the smoker. Wife has Rotel with sausage in the kitchen.

That's unusual. Interesting.