PDA

View Full Version : ole miss recruiting violations

archdog
12-02-2013, 10:40 PM
Has anyone requested the 30 or so emails the Hugh freeze refused to turn over to the NCAA. I thought Veazy did, but I cannot remember if they were requested again. Another question, when we beat them next year and the one after that do the sanctions add to their misery like salt rubbed in the wound. Come on NCaa. Drop a hammer on those recruit buying douchebags up north.

Political Hack
12-02-2013, 10:42 PM
they denied the FOIA request Veazy submitted.

CadaverDawg
12-02-2013, 10:55 PM
Hack, do you guys still feel like they will go down?

Political Hack
12-02-2013, 11:10 PM
it's impossible to predict the erratic sanctions handed down by the NCAA and when and why they decide to pursue what they pursue, but OM was/is under investigation and the NCAA interviewed over 40 people about it. Thy typically don't waste that much time on one program without something happening.

That said, I don't expect OM to tuck tail and beg for forgiveness either.

Behrdawg
12-02-2013, 11:29 PM
it's impossible to predict the erratic sanctions handed down by the NCAA and when and why they decide to pursue what they pursue, but OM was/is under investigation and the NCAA interviewed over 40 people about it. Thy typically don't waste that much time on one program without something happening.

That said, I don't expect OM to tuck tail and beg for forgiveness either.

I SEEN what you did there...

bully99
12-02-2013, 11:59 PM
The media will have to go to court and get a court order to release the information. Ole Miss will judge shop like the Democratic Party does in Hinds County. The Ms Supreme Court will have final say which could take years.